Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46794 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by DSoj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
don't idiots, some of them are just minors who have no children. If that wss my son i am not even going on social media, i would keep it quiet, find out who molested my child, lure them one by one to an alley and slit their throats simple!

I swear. Those parents even threatening her will 1st of all feel some fire. This is real Bull*sh*t
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by liverpudian9(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
She needs a strong lawyer
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

Go get her a lawyer. Blah blah blah.
Do you know if she has a lawyer at her service already.
Who is this dumb fu ck? What kind of lawyer would allow their client to undergo a stupid interrogation outside a law court?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Ameboperoo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
have u downloaded the app and Registered?
Yes
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

That's a lie.
Can you show me where they covered the face?

You know what? You're right. Good day.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Zico5(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Section7:

Ogbeni Zico what u only lack is small common sense.....make I enlightened u.... cos u heard something from someone or happened to you doesn't mean u say its final...... individuals have dia own behaviour which going to church might not change...... to contradict you I was born into C&S and right from my childhood,primary,college,university,service,now I am in the banking sector everything was done by deeper life members... what do u say to tha Zicolicious... Merry xmas
Congratulations to u o Mr banker. Hope ur own small sense is still working. I'm talking from practical experience with deeper life over 40 years ago. Hope u get my drill.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Rainmaker69(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Why didn't you go with a lawyer so it can be documented and you can sue their ass
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Yes
ur name starts with V and ends with R?

U have claimed the money, but have failed to use it., Log in the app and use the free coupon to buy Airtime.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
danyero:
Who is this dumb fu ck? What kind of lawyer would allow their client to undergo a stupid interrogation outside a law court?
Lmao, a lawyer was tortured, detained in enugu for seeking bail for her client, what happened? She went to the police station for the case of her client.
Another male lawyer was beaten too in such circumstances, what happened? He was beaten like a nobody and thrown out like a common criminal.
Family of one endsars protesters outside law court was harassed, denied entry to hearing at the law court, lawyers weren't at the law court at usual.
What has happened to the disobedience of court order in this country.
You're talking as if you're not in Nigeria again. The rule of law don't work, If I should remind you.
You're the dumb one here.
All this novice, sha.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
No wonder daft politicians keep ruling Nigeria. Just imagine how people are rushing to rain curses at the church and government. Daft people will always produce daft government.
From what she said, it is obvious that the show matters more to her than getting justice for her son. Why stop them from asking the son 'certain' questions? Was she expecting them to just take all she said and start the punishment process? Is there something she's hiding or afraid that hearing from her son will unravel?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Starships4u(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lilgabby:
Abi e no wan better for who dey threaten her.... E be like say na all deeper life members wan enter street court .... Nothing must do that woman and her child. Or else! ...una go hear am.
Sir this is not coming from Deeper Life end buh the commissioner's end.

This is brutal wicked to try to suppress a woman seeking Justice for her child.
Such cruelty...
May this befall the children and grandchildren of all those threatening her to pull the video down.
E nor go better for those people...

Buh then again, let's hear from other parties at the office that day.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Come teach me English abeg

More rubbish.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

It is the truth, the person that quote you is saying the truth, why has the school not expose the names and pictures of the students who were involved in the act.
It is also showing in the current state of Nigeria, how religious yet the country is very dangerous to live in, vice president pastor of a so called renowned church yet nothing is working.
Stop being a religious fanatics, such persons are laughing stock in the world.

Bros relax, I understand what you're saying and I agree with you. Let them bring out the names and pictures of the students involve but no one has the right to generalise the whole church as hypocrite or gays. It's so wrong. They're are black sheeps every where. It's just as if a lady is generalizing all men are dogs which is wrong because of one Man's fault. Peace out
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by katyamizotta: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?

Please read the article WITH COMPREHENSION before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
More rubbish.

Guy no quote me again.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by PinkHealthGroup: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
So why is it that it is only her child that is telling the truth? She said other children were there too with their parents so it is only her child that cant lie while other children are automatically liars because they were accused? Boarding school can be so funny. That was how a juniour student that was sleeping on my top bunk in those days went to report me to her parent during visiting day that i was drinking her tea and other provisions. Luckily, i still had unopened provisions wey i never finish self. Of course anytime the boy urinate at night, it would dripple down my mouth and i would make him wash my bedsheet which is only fair anyway. That boy may be lying or at least exaggerating too. Why would the commissioner just start supporting others? why would everyone just hate her child?

Bed wetting is not an excuse to assault anyone. The boy needed bladder retraining for enuresis. We come from an ignorant country where simple things like bed wetting which requires behavioral modification leads to all sorts of abuse and mistreatment.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by katyamizotta: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
I know this particular one, worked with her some years back, a mother, a pastor, an epitome of humility. The commissioner never pushed her.

1. This sounds like praise singing.

2. You were not there

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Bonmoren(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas guys.
Let's not be quick to judge. Proper investigation need to be carried out.
We need to hear from the School, Government investigating team and those Seniors accused.
Again, let's find out from the Boys former school mates, teachers and Headmasters and Headmistreses.
Will it be enough to say the whole School hated only the said boy?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

Lmao, a lawyer was tortured, detained in enugu for seeking bail for her client, what happened? She went to the police station for the case of her client.
Another male lawyer was beaten too in such circumstances, what happened? He was beaten like a nobody and thrown out like a common criminal.
Family of one endsars protesters outside law court was harassed, denied entry to hearing at the law court, lawyers weren't at the law court at usual.
What has happened to the disobedience of court order in this country.
You're talking as if you're not in Nigeria again. The rule of law don't work, If I should remind you.
You're the dumb one here.
All this novice, sha.
What connection do those cases have with a commissioner for education and her cronies intimidating a victim and his mother outside of a police and court setting? People abusing lawyers and the law has nothing to do with the shit show the woman and her son had to put up with. They had no right to question and intimidate them, a good lawyer would have made that clear. Come up with another strawman, dumb-dumb cool
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
[/s]According to her, Enobong had claimed her outburst posed a risk to the commissioner’s office and the government.

The mother, thereafter, alleged that her phone was seized as the commissioner grilled her son with pressurising questions she objected to.

Okezie claimed the parent of one of the boys, who allegedly molested her son, threatened to slap her while another attempted to beat her.

“They said I am putting the government at risk, I told them I have always been a social media person. They pushed me and my children out of their office, they insulted me till I came downstairs this afternoon,” Okezie added.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
According to her, Enobong had claimed her outburst posed a risk to the commissioner’s office and the government.

The mother, thereafter, alleged that her phone was seized as the commissioner grilled her son with pressurising questions she objected to.

Okezie claimed the parent of one of the boys, who allegedly molested her son, threatened to slap her while another attempted to beat her.

“They said I am putting the government at risk, I told them I have always been a social media person. They pushed me and my children out of their office, they insulted me till I came downstairs this afternoon,” Okezie added.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eborabadan:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/my-life-not-safe-mother-of-assaulted-deeper-life-schoolboy-cries-out/

Here is the first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_YiHxiZIQc
Tookool
ubola
tradebot

Biased sentimental minds. Very unfortunate to be a fellow citizen with you people.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
danyero:
What connection do those cases have with a commissioner for education and her cronies intimidating a victim and his mother outside of a police and court setting? People abusing lawyers and the law has nothing to do with the shit show the woman and her son had to put up with. They had no right to question and intimidate them, a good lawyer would have made that clear. Come up with another strawman, dumb-dumb cool
The government officials and others in the country has always intimidated others because they don't respect the rule of law. Even if the lawyer was present no shit will happen because there's no respect for the rule of law in this country.
Sowore was harassed, intimidated outside the law court in the presence of his lawyers, SAN and others, which was condemned. What happened? Nothing.
The problem with you is you're just talking what you don't know, thinking you're intelligent.
Whether the lawyer is present or not such intimidation should not happen, if you think having gowon by your side in this country as an ordinary citizen will save you, you are a complete joker. You're just too dumb too know how the rule of law is in tatters in this country. Even if the lawyer was there, it will not change anything that will happen.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by bizzibodi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Which state government?that threatened her in person of commissioner.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

The government officials and others in the country has always intimidated others because they don't respect the rule of law. Even if the lawyer was present no shit will happen because there's no respect for the rule of law in this country.
Sowore was harassed, intimidated outside the law court in the presence of his lawyers, SAN and others, which was condemned. What happened? Nothing.
The problem with you is you're just talking what you don't know, thinking you're intelligent.
Whether the lawyer is present or not such intimidation should not happen, if you think having gowon by your side in this country as an ordinary citizen will save you, you are a complete joker. You're just too dumb too know how the rule of law is in tatters in this country. Even if the lawyer was there, it will not change anything that will happen.
I am done with your stupid argument. Lawyers are useless and people should not seek their counsel, you win.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by wirinet(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:

I'm totally against senior students maltreating or molesting younger students. Frankly, this act happens in majority of noys schools in Nigeria, in as much as this institutions try to inculcate good morals into this boys, there'd still be a few bad ones. The school is someone's business, going online will make most parents withdraw their wards from the school and you know what the negative effects it will have on investors. Again, the government is trying to investigate an issue but you still go online to rant and cry, if you were the state government would you still put in effort to help her out. Note ...this didn't even happen in a government owned institution

Is that so? So the mother should be more concerned about someone else's business and investors than about her own child?
That why I always cite Nigerian christians as the most hypocritical set of people in the world. You are the same person that will be ready to lynch two adult guys caught having sex or at least sending them to prison, but at the same time excusing and supporting the alleged rapists of a child in case of child rape. How do you guys reconcile your ever shifting sentimental views?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
danyero:
I am done with your stupid argument. Lawyers are useless and people should not seek their counsel, you win.
Know the rule of law first before you argue. You seem confused no need.
Me : shouldn't be intimidated and pushed out with or without a lawyer.
You:?
Me : in the presence of the lawyer who will avoid such intimidation to happen, they don't respect the rule of law, it will still happen just like others.
You :?
Am done, loser.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Guy no quote me again.
Another rubbish. cheesy
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

Bed wetting is not an excuse to assault anyone. The boy needed bladder retraining for enuresis. We come from an ignorant country where simple things like bed wetting which requires behavioral modification leads to all sorts of abuse and mistreatment.
which ignorance? Rather we come from a country where too many people claim to know more than others when in fact the solution they are offering is either inappropriate or a practical misfit . Did it occur to you that i was equally a child at that time and i wasn't in position to offer any behavioral modification so there was no abuse or mistreatment ?. So, if i asked him to wash back my bed sheet it was maltreatment? I should be washing back the bed sheet my junior student urinated on just because i wanted to offer behavioral modification at what age? Always read in between the lines.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by bizzibodi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Boarding school can be terrible. From the report posted online by one parent that said her son told her about the boy. They said the boy would urinate on the floor and then wont clean her anus after defecating. They said they were forced to look for what was smelling and discovered he was the one that left faeces in his butts. They forced him to bath. THAT COULD BE HUMILIATING. A lot of humiliating experience in boarding school in Nigeria. Therefore, the boy would definitely tell the mother stories of his humiliating experience and may embellish it too and THE MUM IS REACTING BASED ON WHAT HER CHILD TOLD HER . What i am now saying is that she must give independent people opportunity to investigate what really happened without assuming they are all taking sides. In an attempt not to return to that school, the boy can embellish things. If she is convinced about sexual assault, she will need to report to the police. No one will do that for her. If it is just child bullying which is equally bad then amicable settlement which is what the commissioner is trying to do is the way out
So they are looking for faeces & has to dip their 4 fingers & toes into his anus?? Either those boys & whoever believes this story are mad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.