Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46747 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by samx4real(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2020
realteejay:
Hello,
My younger bro mistakenly clicked on a link with miss kedike nude and since then, I've been receiving barrages of notification that wanna finish my data o!
How do I stop the notification coming in, pls.
Thanks

Hahahahahaha... no be only younger brother. Is bad if you say na you do am?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Omezif:
Why is she scaring? if they are saying the truth they should stand on it without shaking.
Because too officials from deeper life are trying to silence the case. They are in a hurry to carry out investigation
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by MPESA(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Nuttella:
I dont think deeper life would threaten her, please let her stop the exaggeration.

Not Deeper Life but commissioner of education and parents of the accussed students.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.

Sharap big fat lies. No be because of one person you'll criticize the whole church. Which church do you attend, make I help u explain how them dey behave

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.

The commissioner is not dead, let her come out to debunk it

Why would she lie and post it on social media if it didn't happen?

Out of all the issues this is what you could say, all this unfortunate deeper life members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2020
retake89:

Sharap big fat lies. No be because of one person you'll criticize the whole church. Which church do you attend, make I help u explain how them dey behave

What's the whole church doing in this case apart from silencing her?
Why do they want her to delete the video?
What is the house of God trying to hide.

Deeper life and unfortunate members

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
So why is it that it is only her child that is telling the truth? She said other children were there too with their parents so it is only her child that cant lie while other children are automatically liars because they were accused? Boarding school can be so funny. That was how a juniour student that was sleeping on my top bunk in those days went to report me to her parent during visiting day that i was drinking her tea and other provisions. Luckily, i still had unopened provisions wey i never finish self. Of course anytime the boy urinate at night, it would dripple down my mouth and i would make him wash my bedsheet which is only fair anyway. That boy may be lying or at least exaggerating too. Why would the commissioner just start supporting others? why would everyone just hate her child?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
ghettochild:

She made a mistake to go there without a lawyer.
They'd definitely intimidate her
Actually she wanted to go with her lawyer but the commissioner said that was not necessary. By the time she got there, she saw entourage of persons at the commissioner's office

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by olumike001(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
realteejay:
Hello,
My younger bro mistakenly clicked on a link with miss kedike nude and since then, I've been receiving barrages of notification that wanna finish my data o!
Thanks

When you take responsibility for your actions, it doesn't make you less of a person. Which is my brother mistakenly...you clicked the link n u get random notification...just try to put your words together...go to settings on your browser and stop pop-up
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
So why is it that it is only her child that is telling the truth? She said other children were there too with their parents so it is only her child that cant lie while other children are automatically liars because they were accused? Boarding school can be so funny. That was how a juniour student that was sleeping on my top bunk in those days went to report me to her parent during visiting day that i was drinking her tea and other provisions. Luckily, i still had unopened provisions wey i never finish self. Of course anytime the boy urinate at night, it would dripple down my mouth and i would make him wash my bedsheet which is only fair anyway. That boy may be lying or at least exaggerating too. Why would the commissioner just start supporting others? why would everyone just hate her child?
The boy is not lying. He was examined by a doctor to confirm the brutality on his anus

5 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2020
realteejay:
Hello,
Thanks
yea! Blame your younger bro. Liar! Tell the truth and i will tell you how to stop it, you want to watch nude photo fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by aAK1(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2020
tradebot:
Madam go and sit down.
this and more will happen to ur children

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lamasta(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Issue that would have been solved amicably by physical presence and begging from the management of the school for their wrongdoing which I presumed they have done....

The mother taking the matter to social media what is her aim to destroy the reputation of the school and deeper life as a whole

The government wading in to settle it and see what the woman is dishing out to the public again

I think the mum of the pupil is taking the case to another level beyond her control that's what I think...

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Where are the human right activist? This country doesn't care about us, if they needed to do an investigation they were supposed to go to the hospital and question him not forcing the mother to bring her son over. What he had collapsed on the way.

The foolish commissioner talking if this was done to her son wouldn't she lock everyone up.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2020
This is where deeper life peeps are supposed to stand and denounce this evil but no, they are silent.

All they care about is how to brainwash their women and make them wear sack so their males will not reveal how weak they are with self discipline.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2020
maynia:

What's the whole church doing in this case apart from silencing her?
Why do they want her to delete the video?
What is the house of God trying to hide.

Deeper life and unfortunate members

It's one thing to read and another thing to understand. Didn't you see where she said the commissioner asked her to take the video down, did she say anything about the church asking her to do that. You're really unfortunate. Don't mention me before Ogun kee you this morning

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Elpipitaaa: 9:28am On Dec 25, 2020
somebody do Christmas for me please make I Celebrate. 3611070722 ecobank.
thank you
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2020
samx4real:

Hahahahahaha... no be only younger brother. Is bad if you say na you do am?
don't mind the pervert, he wants to watch nude pictures. grin
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2020
edoairways:

The boy is not lying. He was examined by a doctor to confirm the brutality on his anus
Which doctor confirmed the brutality? Where was it reported that a doctor confirmed the brutality? stop telling lies on social media. It is not true. I dont know what happened but when you see a single person that is fighting every other person then be careful. All other children just decided to gang up against her child. You dont know children... if they did it, little questioning they will confess at least one of them. Why do you think the commissioner would just be against her in a case that has gone viral

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by optimistfeel(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmmmm...
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by dikeigbo2(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerian politicians.........always saving their various offices at the detriment of the masses..

they usually forget they will one day leave that godforsaken office......and face reality of out of office

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
koyyes:
This is where deeper life peeps are supposed to stand and denounce this evil but no, they are silent.

All they care about is how to brainwash their women and make them wear sack so their makes will not reveal how weak they are with self discipline.

Shame.

Kill yourself sir. Na ur brain dem wash? Smh

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lastmankc(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Zico5:
Deeper life!!! If u ever had encounter with them then u will know they are the worst. They love no one. They can only show u little love if u attend their church, anything else just move on. If a deeper life member is ur boss the best is just to resign voluntarily. They have no joy at all. I don't know if the church is a cult cos all of them are nearly the same.
Shut up your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by babajeje123(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
The commissioner could be against her because she she went on social media.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Femeto: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
America is watching what nonsense. Stupid commissioner.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by mvem(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Tookool:
Looks like a very wayward woman to me. Since the state government had agreed to investigate the matter why go on social media?
already blaming her...which one now is wayward
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Doctor's report confirms the incident, don't talk out of your ass
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
ubola:
This woman is a serial and pathological liar for saying the Commissioner pushed her out. Av known the present Commissioner for over 15years now to be a very humble person and NOT bask with the euphoria of being in the state exco. Enobong Mboso can never push her house help, let alone pushing you. Can't take this woman serious again for that singular lie.
fucck you! And your idiotic commissioner, how the fucck did you know she is telling lies? Were you present at the meeting? Goons like you supporting corrupt officials is the reason they get away with intimidations, atrocities and abuse of power

9 Likes

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Why would they go to this kind of meeting without a lawyer?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Zico5(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Lastmankc:
Shut up your dirty mouth
This is one of them. No joy at all
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Aussienaija:
Which doctor confirmed the brutality? Where was it reported that a doctor confirmed the brutality? stop telling lies on social media. It is not true. I dont know what happened but when you see a single person that is fighting every other person then be careful. All other children just decided to gang up against her child. You dont know children... if they did it, little questioning they will confess at least one of them. Why do you think the commissioner would just be against her in a case that has gone viral
I watched the video and heard the doctor's voice at the background. We asked her to hide the face of the doctor for security reasons. If they can threaten that woman and even take down some of her videos,then anything is possible
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by tarantino1: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Lamasta:
Issue that would have been solved amicably by physical presence and begging from the management of the school for their wrongdoing which I presumed they have done....

The mother taking the matter to social media what is her aim to destroy the reputation of the school and deeper life as a whole

The government wading in to settle it and see what the woman is dishing out to the public again

I think the mum of the pupil is taking the case to another level beyond her control that's what I think...

Her child was raped. You have no fucking right to tell her how she should handle or not handle the case. If your son or daughter was raped, I'm sure you'll handle it amicably and end it with a hand shake - after all it happens , BUT you have to realize that not everyone thinks like you where the worth of their ward is even less than that of a common animal.

Tueeh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.