Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy (4395 Views)

Girls With Fine Face ( My Believe / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Osuman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
To be honest, your mom interest must be protected, you must remain calm, Atleast you don maker, just cut your stay short and please leave that business of Yahoo Yahoo and channel your wealth into something very good, please be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by jimmychang: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Since you claim to be very wealthy.

Build a standard microfinance Bank with branches in SS/SE region and employ yourself as regional manager with a salary of 400k. That's the average salary income of the middle class in Nigeria.

Sadly, I doubt this is feasible since you are just a 200 level student.

Whatever way you intend to launder your money/image, it will be easier to do as a graduate.

I DO NOT support fraud in any way but the courage you exhibited in concealing your ill-gotten wealth in the face of intimidation is extremely rare.

As in ehhh....the guy is just too matured abeg ,most would have lost control.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Dreyton36: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
If you have the brain to nurse your client into paying you money
You should also have the brain to nurse ur mom into accepting all you've got

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by SeunDobo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

Hello nairalanders Christmas is here again , I wish us all a merry xmas celebration.

I'm an old member I created this account to stay anonymous

Back to the matter of the day
I'm 22 and a student in one university in the eastern part of Nigeria, I have been in school even during the lockdown I refused to go back home because of some of the business am doing in school and some personal Issues.

So my parents pressure me to come home and I came back on 22 Dec, and what I discovered in my home didn't go well with me .

My mum is a devoted Christian, this kind of churchy churchy kinda person and she don't want her children to be wayward but I have cross boundaries so mum am sorry.

When I get home I find out that my cousins are back from Lagos where they all base and they came home with house appliances like GENERATOR, TV, Dstv,home theater etc .

I am the youngest among them all and I came back home like a commoner, I came home with just my cloths and I didn't buy anything as little as bread or anything, so people in my neighborhood sees me like someone who went to the city to hustle and came back empty handed, my cousins has been Using that advantage to turn me into an errand boy,, they send me to the bank, always ask me to wash his bike and all that lol,, am always humble because of my mum oo. I don't really want to disclose who I am and when am done with the task they will tip me with #200 lol. So last night I went to charge my phone in his room and my cousin was telling me how life was in lagos.
So he told me he was enjoying life and all that, he was saying all this in a mockery way and I was just paying attention to him, I don't want to make it look like I was jealous of his wealth and all that...

So this morning he ask me to me deliver his clothes to a dry cleaner you some how the cloths got stained, this guy was furious and he asked me if I knew how much he got that clothes and that he can't wear a stain white shirt he was talking too much and this man was creating a scene and me I'm an introvert I got angry and told him that he has a poor man mentality, so he came out plain and he was explaining all his achievement in the presence of everyone. I felt embarrassed and I left to my room what this guys and my family don't know is am not who I claim to be.

I know what I babe acquired even as a student in Enugu, I know how I hustle in school and all that, I can place him and his entire house hold on monthly salary and will never run broke, I have a car, 4 plot of land, a phone outlet, a boutique etc ...

All this I acquired it via ill gotten money (yahoo yahoo) don't judge me you won't believe what I went through in school and I can't come out plain because my mum will reject me , my dad will disown me, and she will report me to the police immediately she find out I have a car to my name I know what am saying This woman has made me to live like slave to this brothers of mine .

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM THAT I GOT ALL MY WEALTH THROUGH A LEGIT WAY AND NOT IN A FRAUDULENT WAY. AND ALSO GET HER TO ACCEPT MY MONEY OR EVEN ALLOW ME TO USE IT TO BUILD EVEN A BUNGALOW FOR OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY??

I want to show my cousin that he is a poor man, I know how much I use in buying cloths,, what is a bike I have plans of errecting a 5 bedroom bungalow in my compound, my mother has been the issue here if I tell you how I suffer to make this money una go pity me,, make YOU no allow any motivational speaker make you go start university without any financially stable parents or source of income ooo,, they were the once that push me and now they are here to mock me...

I want to bring my car home and let my mum do her worst but my other mind is telling me no because I know how much mum suffer with us when we were kids.....

Sorry for my typos errors am a lazy writer.

Please stop bring Yahoo thread on here again ,Please enough is enough ..#Moderator You need to be deleted all this thread please

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Okoroawusa: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
So Nairaland is now a place where Yahoo boys come to seek advice?

Seun what are we encouraging in our society?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by EXLOVER(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you have the brain to nurse your client into paying you money
You should also have the brain to nurse ur mom into accepting all you've got

Lights up my kpoli in peace
boss check your mail.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Bunsenbun(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
angry as someome who gambles for a living,the fastest way to clean dirty money is by betting.stake huge amounts on low risk games like over 0.5 .buy crypto with funds and withdraw again.keep repeating.Laundering money is easier than anything grin.
P.S: I no dey do fraud.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by olanrele78674: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Relax bro,finish school first bfore u can start building.Invest in real buisness n quit yahoo.Continue being quite[quote author=secretkeeper219 post=97411138][/quote]
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Xxx123xxx:
..Don't drop out..Finish school if not for anything for bragging rights.

Thanks alot brother
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
jimmychang:

ON GOD

Oga quit fraud sharp sharp since you have alot already....and if you wanna show of that is your greatest undoing ....just keep your head low as it is ....

The problem of blackmen is that they like to intimidate others and show off....and since you don't like that don't become the person you hate ... kiss kiss kiss

I see you as someone who is smart ... No disgrace yourself. grin

And don't fucking drop out of school please or I will find you and beat you .... grin grin

If you can do it stop going home everytime ,go home once in a while ..... respect go dey ...I like your kind of person already grin

Lolz you funny die thanks man
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
SeunDobo:

Please stop bring Yahoo thread on here again ,Please enough is enough ..#Moderator You need to be deleted all this thread please

Boss abeg no vex abeg
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bunsenbun:
angry as someome who gambles for a living,the fastest way to clean dirty money is by betting.stake huge amounts on low risk games like over 0.5 .buy crypto with funds and withdraw again.keep repeating.Laundering money is easier than anything grin.
P.S: I no dey do fraud.

Boss betting almost kill for my 100 level oo
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Olude193: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Don't drop out of school
Just manage and graduate

Try and quit the yahoo thingy

Concentrate on the businesses

When you graduate and you doing NYSC fully you can start to show the fruits of your hustles small small
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by eightsin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm from Delta state and I can tell you that what Op is worried about is not that they will only end up condemning him being a yahoo boy but they will go further to insinuate that he did yahoo plus as that is very rampant these days.
My advice is that you don't show you have so much...just give momsy enough to take care of herself and say you got those monies from trading forex. Them no dey fear if the money no plenty. Na when the money plenty anyhow, fear dey catch them say na plus.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Doyin400l(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Op is not a yahoo boy anything. Just want to trend here.

Real yahoo Boys don't come online to seek advice from legit people

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmph, in my honest opinion, I think you should quit fraud sha because I see you actually want to live purposeful life from what you've achieved although through fraud. Stay the way you are and continue with your businesses and expand. Tolerate your cousins and brothers, and either you act like you work in school or get a real job no matter how little the pay is so.you can have a way of saying you saved up and started a little business and expanded. Also, be careful not to show off, people can be dangerous.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Bunsenbun(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

Boss betting almost kill for my 100 level oo
grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by MeekySmudger(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mustiboy:
I like you. You have sense.

Not all fraudsters earn that much and remain humble. Tell them you're into forex trading and say you're willing to teach them too. But don't let them know exactly how much you have. You can just make it known to them that you've been saving heavily to save some millions.

Be that as it may, I don't like the means through which you got your money, but I can't blame you. I blame Nigeria.

...Op listen to this advice,if you can't say for ex..tell them..you are into crypto too....and are you an ordinary yahoo boy or yahoo plus,..but you made a mistake....the mistake is going home in pretense,disguise....if you try anything now..they would suspect because they know if your was legit(like if you made money from this forex or crypto as suggested)you would be confident and would not pretend,.But I like your spirit,it shows you have a Lotta respect for your parents...you can choose to surprise them with a gift.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by bigpicture001: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
....I just can't explain but I like the OP.

I love people who have conscience. He knows the truth will hurt her,hence he threads carefully.

How to get the message to her:

Don't tell her the truth now sh won't handle it properly. Gradually spend more time with her..nd bringing to her understanding how bitcoin works.....

Tell her how close you are to making a break through in that sector.. And that your close to that breakthrough by easter...that will help her get ready for your break through story...

You shld have done this b4 now, but since u didn't....then ur revealing will b by easter..just stay shorter and leave town by Jan. 3rd. Continue to swallow your pride. At least it will help you know your cousins better....

Don't worry, your time to be shining will com, just stay calm.....
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Takeit2017(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gf
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Takeit2017(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:

Hello nairalanders Christmas is here again , I wish us all a merry xmas celebration.

I'm an old member I created this account to stay anonymous

Back to the matter of the day
I'm 22 and a student in one university in the eastern part of Nigeria, I have been in school even during the lockdown I refused to go back home because of some of the business am doing in school and some personal Issues.

So my parents pressure me to come home and I came back on 22 Dec, and what I discovered in my home didn't go well with me .

My mum is a devoted Christian, this kind of churchy churchy kinda person and she don't want her children to be wayward but I have cross boundaries so mum am sorry.

When I get home I find out that my cousins are back from Lagos where they all base and they came home with house appliances like GENERATOR, TV, Dstv,home theater etc .

I am the youngest among them all and I came back home like a commoner, I came home with just my cloths and I didn't buy anything as little as bread or anything, so people in my neighborhood sees me like someone who went to the city to hustle and came back empty handed, my cousins has been Using that advantage to turn me into an errand boy,, they send me to the bank, always ask me to wash his bike and all that lol,, am always humble because of my mum oo. I don't really want to disclose who I am and when am done with the task they will tip me with #200 lol. So last night I went to charge my phone in his room and my cousin was telling me how life was in lagos.
So he told me he was enjoying life and all that, he was saying all this in a mockery way and I was just paying attention to him, I don't want to make it look like I was jealous of his wealth and all that...

So this morning he ask me to me deliver his clothes to a dry cleaner you some how the cloths got stained, this guy was furious and he asked me if I knew how much he got that clothes and that he can't wear a stain white shirt he was talking too much and this man was creating a scene and me I'm an introvert I got angry and told him that he has a poor man mentality, so he came out plain and he was explaining all his achievement in the presence of everyone. I felt embarrassed and I left to my room what this guys and my family don't know is am not who I claim to be.

I know what I babe acquired even as a student in Enugu, I know how I hustle in school and all that, I can place him and his entire house hold on monthly salary and will never run broke, I have a car, 4 plot of land, a phone outlet, a boutique etc ...

All this I acquired it via ill gotten money (yahoo yahoo) don't judge me you won't believe what I went through in school and I can't come out plain because my mum will reject me , my dad will disown me, and she will report me to the police immediately she find out I have a car to my name I know what am saying This woman has made me to live like slave to this brothers of mine .

THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM THAT I GOT ALL MY WEALTH THROUGH A LEGIT WAY AND NOT IN A FRAUDULENT WAY. AND ALSO GET HER TO ACCEPT MY MONEY OR EVEN ALLOW ME TO USE IT TO BUILD EVEN A BUNGALOW FOR OUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY??

I want to show my cousin that he is a poor man, I know how much I use in buying cloths,, what is a bike I have plans of errecting a 5 bedroom bungalow in my compound, my mother has been the issue here if I tell you how I suffer to make this money una go pity me,, make YOU no allow any motivational speaker make you go start university without any financially stable parents or source of income ooo,, they were the once that push me and now they are here to mock me...

I want to bring my car home and let my mum do her worst but my other mind is telling me no because I know how much mum suffer with us when we were kids.....

Sorry for my typos errors am a lazy writer.

Bro I advice you tAke the second person to comment here serious

Am a young boy in the street of lagos hustling alone
I was robbed of my hard earned money last week please am begging you I need money this money to buy medicine and food for houses Please am begging you Please nothing is too small

Please I want to make my brother an sister happy am the only one takin care of them please am begging help us...since morning I jut hustle wetin them go chop me never see any food it only biscuit please am begging

0243850902 Gtb
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by GodWrites: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Another format by yahoo boys is to cook fake stories so that NLders will pm them, asking for formats. From there, they scam. Be careful!
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by extol1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219, should I send my acct since you have this money so that I can enjoy this Christmas
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Reex12(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
as for the matter don't come out to ur mom

my 2cents sha
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Kccheechy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
secretkeeper219:
For those of you complaining about this thread, I am not here to talk about teaching any one how to be a yahoo boy I just need some help on how I can tackle my mum, she is a pain in the neck. Do u know that we pray twice daily in our house ,, how can I let them know that I have over 7 kekepep that fetch me money in school with out questioning my source of income, I don't want anyone to think i was into blood money and all that, tho the money was gotten from fraud. Church was made for man and not man for church... I can't stand this humiliation , every one think they have made money unknown to them ' they are broke.......

Do u know how many sleepless night I had trying to keep my family alive, but my mum won't allow that's she believes Godstime is the best lol and this godstime ain't coming.

I have been thinking of dropping out from school so I can face my business and stop yahoo yahoo business,, I'm an introvert my self self so I don't associate my self with g boys, most of the money I have I leave them as bit coin, I don't show off am always humble and I don't want anyone to discover the kind of business I did to acquire all my wealth..

Am in 200 level

Will it be advisable if I drop out from school ?
clap for yourself!!! See justification!! There is a way fraud will be so justified, one will be tempted to go into it.
I can't advice you on how best to tell your strict Christian mother that you are lying to people and fraudulently acquiring wealth!!! You have a car,
7 tricycles, plots of land, you want to build a 5 bedroom bungalow in your hometown!! You say you are just 22yrs!!! What kind of legit business is a 22yrs old doing that made him amass such wealth??!! I really don't blame you. I blame social media. Ever since social media emerged and celebrity show offs started, small boys are dreaming big!!! They want to have it all but don't want to legit work for it. The problem with this generation is that they want to eat dinner when it's time for breakfast!! They want to touch where their hands can't reach yet.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Kccheechy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
casdoruche:
So much envy and bitterness will not make you better. Judge of others. I am sure you are sad that he is rich. Many yahoo boys are not wealthy also why not go fight them. But success is likely going to be far from those who never see reason to appreciate it.

Crabs. Pull me down mentality. How many times have you reported you governor or senator to be arrested. Or they are too powerful for you.

Again CRAB

for people who support evil, evil will never leave their home. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of that way is destruction. That's all I can say to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by hashtagged(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Simply don't tell her, and anyone that is bashing this guy in this thread are all big idi0ts.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by Kccheechy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
For all of you telling him to quit yahoo and start legit business with the funds he has acquired, let me tell you that his judgement is certain. I know of a very big chief from anambra state.

He was into serious scamming and duping in the 80's and he made A lot of money from it. From the proceeds from fraud he built a very gigantic house for himself in his home town. A house with 12 sitting rooms!! 12!! He also built a mansion for himself in Lagos. Along the line, he became a born again and always made huge donations in the church whenever there was need. He is a member of a very big and popular church in Nigeria.

He stopped the fraud of course and used his money to set up legit business and also serving God with the ill-gotten wealth. He has 3 grown up boys or should I call them men. Till today, those children are useless to him!!! The eldest One couldn't graduate from school because he joined cult, was caught and expelled. Most times I see him in the midst of area boys sharing weed and doing drugs with them. The other two are nothing to write home about. The chief had to leave Lagos for them because their problems became too much for him. It was one police case or the other. Most times they embarrassed in public space, fighting him for money or access to one of his cars... Prayers upon prayers have been made for them but there is no change. That is his karma for what he did decades ago!!! Abi what's the joy in having wealth but useless children who can't give you rest of mind?? Not a single one of them have any atom of discipline. All wayward. Business he set up with the proceeds isn't moving Fyn for him anymore.

All I'm saying is, as long as that money is not clean, karma must catch up with you sooner or later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Takeit2017:

Bro I advice you tAke the second person to comment here serious

Am a young boy in the street of lagos hustling alone
I was robbed of my hard earned money last week please am begging you I need money this money to buy medicine and food for houses Please am begging you Please nothing is too small

Please I want to make my brother an sister happy am the only one takin care of them please am begging help us...since morning I jut hustle wetin them go chop me never see any food it only biscuit please am begging

0243850902 Gtb

bro sorry for your lost and also know that I can't send money to you via my bank account because you maybe a security agent, but you can create an OPAY wallet and send me your address asap let me assist with the little i can spare thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
GodWrites:
Another format by yahoo boys is to cook fake stories so that NLders will pm them, asking for formats. From there, they scam. Be careful!

Did I say I want to teach anyone format here
Re: I Need Advice On How To Face My Mum As A Secret Yahoo Boy by secretkeeper219: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
clap for yourself!!! See justification!! There is a way fraud will be so justified, one will be tempted to go into it.
I can't advice you on how best to tell your strict Christian mother that you are lying to people and fraudulently acquiring wealth!!! You have a car,
7 tricycles, plots of land, you want to build a 5 bedroom bungalow in your hometown!! You say you are just 22yrs!!! What kind of legit business is a 22yrs old doing that made him amass such wealth??!! I really don't blame you. I blame social media. Ever since social media emerged and celebrity show offs started, small boys are dreaming big!!! They want to have it all but don't want to legit work for it. The problem with this generation is that they want to eat dinner when it's time for breakfast!! They want to touch where their hands can't reach yet.

Thank you sir for such an Intelligent advise but as we all know you dont expect me to back down now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.