Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310051 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dontbeastranger: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Victorex001:
All BA flight that I have been seeing for this weekend is landing in London by 4am.

That’s about 3am in London....too too early for someone to come pick you up.

When are you living...?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marshall008: 3:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Hello, Please I’m trying to fill my ATAS, under spouse section,

Will your spouse be coming to the UK with ?

How do I answer it in this kind situation, my wife will join me later, she’s not following me now.

So should I select yes or No!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gbenguzzz: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Hi guys and congrats to those that have gotten their visa. Has anyone been able to successfully use form A these past few weeks? If yes, which Bank? Anyone with advice which Bank is efficient with this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Anyone studying at Sunderland Uni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by abiiabby: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2021
gbenguzzz:
Hi guys and congrats to those that have gotten their visa. Has anyone been able to successfully use form A these past few weeks? If yes, which Bank? Anyone with advice which Bank is efficient with this?

I used it in December, Union Bank is the best for this!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Good Morning Everyone.
Please I have a challenge.
On my marriage certificate, all other documents that concern it such as affidavit and newspaper publications have my name written as Surname O... N...
Current Expired Passport has my name as Surname O... N...

While all other documents I have including school certificate has my name writing as Surname N... O...

This means that my first and middle have been replaced with each other in some of my vital documents.

In this instance what can I do? I am applying for a visa soon.

Please note: I traveled sometimes in 2019 with my husband and baby to the Uk and my previous passport and married certificate which follows the same pattern of Surname O.. N.. was used to secure our visas. But now that the school document is involved due to the student route, I am confused on what to as regards the difference in arrangements of my names.

I will be looking forward to your responses. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Good day everyone,

Please I need the link to access all my past history with UKVI.

Sorry to spam this thread, I know this issue have been discussed on this thread. I have searched previous post but couldn't find it.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2021
gbenguzzz:

used stanbic 2 weeks ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbolly101: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Horlaidey007:
Anyone studying at Sunderland Uni?
I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/saru?_ga=2.231241180.2114898084.1612275523-1578374888.1612027490
yibore1:
Good day everyone,

Please I need the link to access all my past history with UKVI.

Sorry to spam this thread, I know this issue have been discussed on this thread. I have searched previous post but couldn't find it.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Use an affidavit and a cover letter.
PurpleDN:
Good Morning Everyone.
Please I have a challenge.
On my marriage certificate, all other documents that concern it such as affidavit and newspaper publications have my name written as Surname O... N...
Current Expired Passport has my name as Surname O... N...

While all other documents I have including school certificate has my name writing as Surname N... O...

This means that my first and middle have been replaced with each other in some of my vital documents.

In this instance what can I do? I am applying for a visa soon.

Please note: I traveled sometimes in 2019 with my husband and baby to the Uk and my previous passport and married certificate which follows the same pattern of Surname O.. N.. was used to secure our visas. But now that the school document is involved due to the student route, I am confused on what to as regards the difference in arrangements of my names.

I will be looking forward to your responses. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
mimilyrics:
Use an affidavit and a cover letter.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Dontbeastranger:

When are you living...?

Saturday....You?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2021
VISA! VISA!! VISA!!! Online application (Standard)3rd December 2020.Biometrics done 14th December,2020 and then the most frustrating wait ever began.Got a non straightforward mail on the 8th January 2021.mailed them the following week and my application was escalated but days later nothing was forthcoming and so i emailed again.Again,nothing!Got a second non straightforward mail on the 22nd of January and immediately got another email that an ECO had requested an interview with me scheduled for 28 of January.On the said day,a call came in around 12noon and i was GRILLED for almost 2hours.I was asked all the questions of this world and was at a point asked to even SPELL the name of my chosen school.It was HELLISH but i managed to keep calm and answer the different questions as best as i could.Yesterday the 2nd of feb i got a decision and collection mail both from tls.went there this morning..lo and behold my Visa was waiting.declared one uk refusal and one usa refusal.declared the countries i have been to and didnt lie in my application.my one cent to anyone applying is STAY CLEAR of standard applications if you no get mind.it was a very trying and frustratin period.All thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY and to everyone here on the platform.you guys are the real MVPs.WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST TRULY!!!

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Luccilucci: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just got a collection mail from tls, no decision mail what does this mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Santa2:

used stanbic 2 weeks ago

@ wot rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SameeD96: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just Go and collect your visa, I wish you the best of luck.
Please when did you apply??

Luccilucci:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bayrash: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Luccilucci:
It means your visa has been secured. Be packing your bags already.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SameeD96: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
What a testimony.
Congratulations oh

Greatnesslomo:
VISA! VISA!! VISA!!! Online application (Standard)3rd December 2020.Biometrics done 14th December,2020 and then the most frustrating wait ever began.Got a non straightforward mail on the 8th January 2021.mailed them the following week and my application was escalated but days later nothing was forthcoming and so i emailed again.Again,nothing!Got a second non straightforward mail on the 22nd of January and immediately got another email that an ECO had requested an interview with me scheduled for 28 of January.On the said day,a call came in around 12noon and i was GRILLED for almost 2hours.I was asked all the questions of this world and was at a point asked to even SPELL the name of my chosen school.It was HELLISH but i managed to keep calm and answer the different questions as best as i could.Yesterday the 2nd of feb i got a decision and collection mail both from tls.went there this morning..lo and behold my Visa was waiting.declared one uk refusal and one usa refusal.declared the countries i have been to and didnt lie in my application.my one cent to anyone applying is STAY CLEAR of standard applications if you no get mind.it was a very trying and frustratin period.All thanks to GOD ALMIGHTY and to everyone here on the platform.you guys are the real MVPs.WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST TRULY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Congratulations, please tell us the questions asked thank you.
Greatnesslomo:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JustCare: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Nice one...

May God bless your new journey

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Greatnesslomo:

Congrats. E mean say make man go hustle more for priority money. Interview for 2hrs no be joke ooo. Spelling of the University name cari muscle ooo. Names like Aberystwyth, Bishop Grosseteste, Ravensbourne University etc Na to dey apply for names like Hull & Bath University ve dat ooo. Na God's grace and favour sure pass ooo

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anitaamich: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
mimilyrics:
As long as the 28-day count did not end more than 31 days before his application date, he's good and from what you've explained, it's not older than 31 days before his application so there's no cause for concern.
He can print a statement covering the 28 day period before his application plus the days leading up to his biometrics if he so wishes though.
Alright Mimi.. there is no time to print another one, so he will have to submit like that since it’s still valid. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anitaamich: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gracedom:

You don’t need hard copy of the statement to attend biometrics if that’s what you mean, except for assisted service then statement shldnt be more than 31days
Alright, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by imback(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
@justwise please i await your response.

thanks.

gigi24:

Thank you so much for your response

I was asked to send my CAS and statement of account for reconsideration via email as that email was sent to me from Sheffield.(Not my passport).

I would love to upload the email so you can read and see for yourself what was sent if only it will be deleted after you are done.

I am only trying to be careful with this new application.
Do you think having a consent from court with regards to my previous application makes me stand a better chance this time?

Thank you for your reply.

Cheers!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fatfatty: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pls, is there any university is the UK accepting 3rd class for master degree?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
imback:
Hi house,

Is it advisable to pay tuition fee upfront now and then when applying for visa, just show evidence of maintenance?

Of course you can do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pls, is there any university is the UK accepting 3rd class for master degree?

Yes, there are.
Hertfordshire, Conventry, Edinburgh Napier, Bradford, etc

Also check page 106

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics 26th January (Family of 3 Priority)
Collection mail (no decision) 2nd Febuary
Collection 3rd January

Uni of Sunderland.

on dependant's passport they wrote "restricted work No sportperson No public funds". is this normal? I translate it to mean no work in restricted occupations. Should I be worried?

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please for those working at what point did you tell your employer you are travelling, I mean how many weeks notice... Please respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.