Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309381 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2021
nicerichard05:

What if the school request for visa refusal n4 cas is issued. Is it okay to write yes

Yes. Many schools will issue you CAS even with previous refusal.

Hiding visa refusal to the school or the embassy is a silly thing to do because you still get a visa or admission when you disclose it.

It takes pressure off your shoulder and peace of mind while waiting for the result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Krissy01:
Hi guys I need your honest opinion on this, like put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would do. ok so I started this studying abroad journey back in 2019 I was fresh out of high school and didn't plan on schooling in Nigeria,

Canada has always been the only country on my mind. So I apply to one school in Canada, university of Manitoba, Winnipeg I was granted admission in November 2019 and applied for visa December of that same year, my decision envelope came and I was denied because of insufficient fund not because I didn't have the money the account I used wasn't funded.
so we funded the account and applied again and I forgot to add am not the only one going it's me and my sister, and when I mean wasn't funded the money there wasn't enough for two people. So we funded the account and applied again in February 2020 and yes we we're using an agent so I didn't get any response from the embassy till October when only passport was returned without it being stamped and a little note which says Decision making is still in progress, final decision not taken I found that weird but since they gave a reasons I kept on waiting, sending emails and webforms till February when I reached out to my agent and he said he got a mail from IRCC and he needed to see us privately and I was like wondering what went wrong so we met up with him only to tell me I've been banned from Canada for 5years for misrepresentation. Turns out IRCC already sent him an email since October to respond to clear their suspicion about misrepresentation and my agent didn't respond to them neither did he let us know about it until he was arrested, This was the same for my sister.
I posted that on nairaland asking for you guys help and so on, i was told to avoid these countries:US UK Australia and New Zealand because they share the same database with Canada. Now I've searched for countries and I've come to the decision that Germany was ok for both me and my sister I've even picked two schools already and yes I'm going for a Bachelors degree and I plan to study anything relating to business, it could be marketing, business admin.,management e.t.c.

So now I've spent 2yrs at home already and all my classmate are in school and I don't want to waste this year again on a country that would waste my time and money then not grant me visa and with what am seeing they said booking Appointment date with Germany is like asking the Nigerian government to pass a death sentence bill for (financial) corruption which is a first red flag for me like I don't have have another year to waste I want my application to move smoothly.
my question is do you have any know country that I could try I mean put yourself in my shoes and tell Me what you would do? At this point I'm confused and No schooling in Nigeria is not an option neither is schooling in Ukraine Cyprus or turkey so pls I need as much opinions as I can get. I also forgot to add that my mom is my only sponsor and I'm the only one running my application myself

Try UK and avoid agents. I tried using agent and almost lost my admission and visa. Also declare that you been refused visa and state the reason why you was refused twice. Godspeed!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Yemolu:
Please I need one or two advice to make up mind on a decision.

I have a cousin in cardiff with a registered business who is willing to accommodate and help me with necessary connections to get a part time job as soon as I arrive.

I have applied for admissions into 5 schools.
My undergraduate discipline is Accounting (first class)
I work in the Finance dept of a Public Office.
I have 3 dependants but will be applying for them much later.

I have gotten 3 admission offers in the 1,2,3 schools listed below and awaiting decision for 4&5

1. Cardiff metropolitan- International business Management (free accommodation from cousin in cardiff)
Tuition: 12,500

2. University of south wales - Forensic audit and accounting (free accommodation from cousin I. Cardiff)
Tuition: 11,800

3. Sheffield hallam- Forensic Accounting
(hoping to apply for 50% transformation scholarship but have no one there)
Tuition : 12,460,
*IF* awarded scholarship; 7,230

4.Cardiff university - Computing( free accommodation also but too expensive , so i won't be accepting)
Tuition: 18,000( even after deducting award of 5k)

5. Glasgow - Data analytics for Economics and Finance (expensive but hoping to apply for full tuition waiver for First class international students)
Tuition- 21,000.
*IF* awarded scholarship; Full tuition waiver with stipend for maintenance..

Please guys for the scenarios above , what do you think is the best to go for, given my situation

Thanks

Congratulations! Go for University of South Wales. A good City to get Jobs.

My opinion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2021
IF you have never been refused visa, would you still be called for interview?

Has anyone here with no visa refusal been called for interview?

I am reading here that most people called for interview are those that have previous visa refusals.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo21Bami: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Queen's parkgate

JDQueen:

You are welcome.
What campus is your study taking place?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2021
hasniemohaz:
Hello good people, I have had B1B2 rufusals like three times before. Does it affect my UK student amdissionand visa?... Thank you good people

Let them know on your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenofderby: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2021
justwise:

Obviously lying is your middle name, of course you told the op to lie and you are still lying about it.

Someone was banned by Canadian embassy and you are encouraging the same person to lie to the Uk embassy and the school.

What do you I did before I land in the UK?

I don’t feel sorry for anyone that takes you advice and get caught.
Mr man go back to school and try to study English.... My answer is Dat... If the school did not ask about visa history don't mention... If they ask then he will av to say is history.
I once read someone post about how all schools was rejecting him due to his previous refusal.

That is why I said... Only mention if d school asked. If they do not ask don't mention.

My school did not ask about visa refusals and I didn't mention.

For the visa app.. He should only answer d questions that is being asked.
This has worked for some pple.. It is not lieing..if a direct ques was asked about being ban Then he or she can't lie about it.
The reason I states--worked for someone I know, although he was not banned. But had a lot of refusals. He didn't state d details of the refusal and only put that statement I wrote.

.. If my opinion does not align with you... Say it politely and not rudely.. My case was worse..it was the good pple of this group that gave me good advice. I followed it strictly ..and it all came out successfull... So I am trying to give back.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenofderby: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2021
EddieMurphie:

I am reading here that most people called for interview are those that have previous visa refusals.
I had refusal but I was not interviewed... If it is a UK refusal you once had.. It is likely they call you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lacrimossa2020: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Pls I need advice on this. I have got kids but Intend to travel with my husband alone at first and the kids follow after some months. When filling the visa application, at the point where they say "people financially dependant on you" do I list the children's name even if they are financially dependant on my husband? Or is just uploading their birth certificates enough? The whole money for me and Oga will be in my account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by babajeje123(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2021
EddieMurphie:

Yes, I never had a visa refusal before and I was interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Queenofderby:
I had refusal but I was not interviewed... If it is a UK refusal you once had.. It is likely they call you

babajeje123:

Yes, I never had a visa refusal before and I was interviewed.

Thanks guys. Anyone can be interviewed then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Expert in the house, can someone pay the IHS fee twice..... Where the first visa was successful but a student is reapplying again to another school/sponsor?

Expert in the house, can someone use the previous IHS fee reference number twice..... Where the first visa was successful but a student is reapplying again to another school/sponsor?

CC justwise
CC Shallypop's
Admin, please help me push am to the front page
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
ODAVI:
Expert in the house, can someone pay the IHS fee twice..... Where the first visa was successful but a student is reapplying again to another school/sponsor?

Expert in the house, can someone use the previous IHS fee reference number twice..... Where the first visa was successful but a student is reapplying again to another school/sponsor?

CC justwise
CC Shallypop's
Admin, please help me push am to the front page

Is the first visa still valid? If yes, why do you want to apply for another student visa while holding a valid one?

Yes you will pay another IHS if you want to make a fresh application, you paid the first one and your application was successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2021
The previous visa has been canceled cos the course director defer the program start date to Oct from Feb.

justwise:

Is the first visa still valid? If yes, why do you want to apply for another student visa while holding a valid one?

Yes you will pay another IHS if you want to make a fresh application, you paid the first one and your application was successful.
But IHS should be paid once a,, can someone pay twice? There should be a refund or something... Please clarify

CC justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Queenofderby:

Mr man go back to school and try to study English.... My answer is Dat... If the school did not ask about visa history don't mention... If they ask then he will av to say is history.
I once read someone post about how all schools was rejecting him due to his previous refusal.

That is why I said... Only mention if d school asked. If they do not ask don't mention.

My school did not ask about visa refusals and I didn't mention.

For the visa app.. He should only answer d questions that is being asked.
This has worked for some pple.. It is not lieing..if a direct ques was asked about being ban Then he or she can't lie about it.
The reason I states--worked for someone I know, although he was not banned. But had a lot of refusals. He didn't state d details of the refusal and only put that statement I wrote.

.. If my opinion does not align with you... Say it politely and not rudely.. My case was worse..it was the good pple of this group that gave me good advice. I followed it strictly ..and it all came out successfull... So I am trying to give back

No you are trying to coach people to lie and its just nonsense and not helpful

First you told the op to get another passport then you told him not to mention the ban even when you knew that he will be asked about previous visa refusals and details about it.

Have you not read here from people who declared previous visa refusals and ban but still their applications were successful?

It worked for you? So what happens if he get caught? Did you also thought about that?

Yes people lie many times in their visa application and get away with it but not everyone is that lucky.

Dude lies can take care of today but it has no future.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2021
ODAVI:
The previous visa has been canceled cos the course director defer the program start date to Oct from Feb.

But IHS should be paid once a,, can someone pay twice? There should be a refund or something... Please clarify

CC justwise

You contacted the embassy to ask for the visa to be cancelled?

In that case i don't think you have to pay another IHS but to be very sure contact the embassy to ask before making another application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Lacrimossa2020:
Pls I need advice on this. I have got kids but Intend to travel with my husband alone at first and the kids follow after some months. When filling the visa application, at the point where they say "people financially dependant on you" do I list the children's name even if they are financially dependant on my husband? Or is just uploading their birth certificates enough? The whole money for me and Oga will be in my account.

Yes list them but you don't have to upload their birth certificate since they are not applying now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2021
justwise:

You contacted the embassy to ask for the visa to be canceled? Embassy? Do you mean UKVI? My visa has been canceled, I got a notification that already the day the program was defer..

In that case i don't think you have to pay another IHS but to be very sure contact the embassy to ask before making another application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Do you mean UKVI? My visa has been canceled, I got a notification that already the day the program was defer..

justwise:

You contacted the embassy to ask for the visa to be cancelled?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2021
ODAVI:
Do you mean UKVI? My visa has been canceled, I got a notification that already the day the program was defer..

If you're saying that your visa was cancelled by UKVI automatically, then surely your IHS will be refunded and you dont have to pay another.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2021
ODAVI:

If that is the case then they should refund you though this can take as long as 6wks, if you are making a fresh application you will still pay for another IHS while you wait for the refund of the previous application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenofderby: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2021
justwise:

No you are trying to coach people to lie and its just nonsense and not helpful

First you told the op to get another passport then you told him not to mention the ban even when you knew that he will be asked about previous visa refusals and details about it.

Have you not read here from people who declared previous visa refusals and ban but still their applications were successful?

It worked for you? So what happens if he get caught? Did you also thought about that?

Yes people lie many times in their visa application and get away with it but not everyone is that lucky.

Dude lies can take care of today but it has no future.
Okay... To the poster.. Follow your heart then.. We only give advice buh the decision still lies with you.
Also be honest in all but also be wise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by quille11: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
@justwise, @LagosismyHome

Kindly advise on this

Is it ok to declare visa refusal to Ukvi for someone who applied with a group of supporters club for Olympic Games in Australia in 2018 for visa, did biometrics but yet refusal came as a group. Passport was returned unstamped.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi,

I am at the stage of paying for the UK Covid-19 test, how do I pay as I understand that naira debit card isn't accepted. Thank you.

@justwise and or anybody!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
quille11:
@justwise, @LagosismyHome

Kindly advise on this

Is it ok to declare visa refusal to Ukvi for someone who applied with a group of supporters club for Olympic Games in Australia in 2018 for visa, did biometrics but yet refusal came as a group. Passport was returned unstamped.

Thanks

Yes always declare refusal to UKVI ......... they don't count refusal against student visa, what they have a problem is dishonest declaration ie failure to declare and they find out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is so bad,what was the error made? Did the embassy call them or send a mail. I am so sorry,it shall end in praise.
Cloud007:

Later raised hell with the bank. They confessed that error was made during Statement confirmation to embassy. I got several calls with apologies but I will definitely sue their ass soon.

Still waiting for administrative review result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is so bad,what was the error made? Did the embassy call them or send a mail. I am so sorry,it shall end in praise
Cloud007:

Later raised hell with the bank. They confessed that error was made during Statement confirmation to embassy. I got several calls with apologies but I will definitely sue their ass soon.

Still waiting for administrative review result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onyxfidel1:
Please do anyone know if embassy have ever interviewed a dependant of recent.

Anyone with experience can share. Thanks

Please have anyone heard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tobybasten(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
cascas:
Pls has anyone made payment for tuition deposit regarding University of hull(Sept 2021 intake)

Seems they don't accept Form A as part of their payment options.

They do bros, I plan paying soon too. I have replied your mail with their details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Regex:
Hi,

I am at the stage of paying for the UK Covid-19 test, how do I pay as I understand that naira debit card isn't accepted. Thank you.

@justwise and or anybody!

No idea but you can try first to see if it will go through.

Hopefully those with experience in this will help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olufasanmi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations and best wishes. Please I would like to connect with you. You are the perfect example am looking for. Iam a family of 4 with Salford offer as well. Sent you a dm

Femiswagg:
VISA ALERT !!!

Family of 4
Tution fully paid(uni of salford).
Bank account (20m) in main applicants account to show living expenses for herself and the dependants.

Date of application/subbmision online 10th Feb.
Date of Biometric 11th Feb
Priority visa service
TLS text message for passport collection 18th of Feb
Visa issued on the 15th of Feb .

Documents Submitted
Main Applicant (Wifey)
Bank statement
CAS
BSC CERTIFICATE,Transcript and Waec certificate
Marriage certificate and news paper publication
Letter of introduction
Family photographs
TB Test result
Apartment fully paid for isolation

Husband (Dependant 1)
Bank statement
Marriage certificate
TB TEST result

Children (2 dependants)
Birth certificate
Consent letters signed by both parents
TB TEST result
Bank statement .

We all used main applicant bank statement .

Thanks and appreciate you all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JDQueen: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ayo21Bami:
Queen's parkgate

Kool
Same as mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.