Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1306461 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mofe72: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
I am. Got an unconditional offer for September 2021 intake.

erasourcin:
Hi gents

Anyone going to.univereity of Greenwich

I have a conditional offer from University of Greenwich the conditional offer does not come with any scholarships information. I was ask to submit.my waec showing i have a credit in English or I do the English language exam for I get the unconditional offer.

I want to know the job situation and the standard of living around Greenwich

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1Sharon(f): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Goddys:

Do I need to call numbers on the website to confirm appointment any of the available dates?

Was it you that said otem will beg for bread

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello,
Please, I would like to know what is the meaning UO under University Decision status and I don’t seem to understand what that means.

From Greenwich university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Search for Awumen,he dropped a link where this can be logged
tpain22:
Hi house, My spouse dependent visa came with work restriction written on it, and also their was no letter in the DHL envelope but others had letters from UKVI to present on arrival.. My agent says this isn't an issue especially the letter.. what do you guys think? That until I pick up my BRP before I can complain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello,
Please, I would like to know what is the meaning UO under University Decision status and I don’t seem to understand what that means.

Unconditional Offer

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cpearl4u: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
noblealuu:

Yes, I was invited for an interview.

You may need to go ahead with Plymouth.

What date is your interview? I just got an invitation as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is not a problem,you can apply with expired passport. I applied with expired passport and I was granted but know u can't apply for visa with expired passport
loffers:
Good Evening house, please i have 2 questions and i will appreciate if you can assist.
I'm in the process of renewing my passport and my contact person said it might take up to a month before the passport will be out as there are no materials on ground for the printing of passport.

1) Can I apply for admission with only my University transcript and secondary sch certificate ?

2) Can i still send in my application by June/July for September admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kelella: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Obehi44:

Oh great!
But since there was no interview from the VO, was there any interview from the school?
yes please the deposit you paid to the school was it up to 5500 cause that is what i was asked to pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello, all the Birmingham city university applicants, has anyone gotten an offer? And those that got conditional offer, have you met your conditions and have they gotten back to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kelella: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
please have you made payment and what bank did you use
Phenmeson:

Which bank do you pay with and are you going to their London campus?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dazeey042: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
@justwise @lagosismyhome

Please I will like to know if its possible to change schools in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eco bank processed my Form A in less than 24hours. I did the transaction yesterday and I was debited today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nnefab:
here you go
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome
Thanks for the link

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kuulme: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
BELUSHI:

I used it to process for some Unis in UK and got unconditional offers.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please gurus/house?
Has anyone been refunded IHS surcharge fee after a visa refusal.
How can one retrieve the money afterwards before making a new visa application.

Please Help!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kelella:
please have you made payment and what bank did you use

Payment & Visa granted for May session already. Paid with Wema bank

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
DAramis:

My little contribution.

If you are using mobile banking, login into access mobile and go to transaction history... click on the payment you made and you will see a place to Print receipt as pdf. It will show the transaction details and the narration.
thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DAramis: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
ugomnaanny:
thank u
Don't mention
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
obabola123:
Hello,
Congrats on your Unconditional Offer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mofe72:
I am. Got an unconditional offer for September 2021 intake.

Please do you receive any form of email from Greenwich university or the information show on you account status?

because my fiancé only saw it on her account without any email or letter.

But for scholarship you will need to fill a form on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Liddy:
Please gurus/house?
Has anyone been refunded IHS surcharge fee after a visa refusal.
How can one retrieve the money afterwards before making a new visa application.

Please Help!!!

I have, but not for refusal tho. I made mistake in my application but it took some time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dazeey042:
@justwise @lagosismyhome

Please I will like to know if its possible to change schools in the UK?

I don't think you can without making a fresh visa application with a CAS from the new school.

I have not read up on this recently though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
caleb00:

I have, but not for refusal tho. I made mistake in my application but it took some time
Please can you enlighten me on how you did so. I sent you an email. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dazeey042: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
justwise:

I don't think you can without making a fresh visa application with a CAS from the new school.

I have not read up on this recently though.

Okay thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.