Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1306267 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
MsChidi:
Hi everyone. For travel history for the last 10 years, if I click no, instead of yes, does it affect the decision on my visa?

If you made any mistake on your application, write a letter(ADDITIONAL INFORMATION) addressing it, print it out and sign, then upload/ attach it to your documents.

But if you’ve not paid, and the mistake is major, you can start a fresh application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dietminute:
Please who has information about uni bolton?
I want to know about student jobs and cost of living around there! ?

Abeg make i speak am for pidgin.. Who get answer make e help

I don’t know much about the uni but Bolton is a really layed back town & as you’ll expect, not a lot of jobs in comparison to the people . It’s only about 30 mins to Manchester (central areas) though so many people I know that live there work in Manchester so you’re still good.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
hapiaka:
Pls i am tring to do Tb test registration,but at the final stage they platform.is not sending confirmation mail to me, i have tried it 4 times using different browser but same issue... Any help?

check very well. Earlier booking made by you has already been registered with them. That may be why you cannot progress with the booking anymore. No confirmation email will be sent if this is the case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello please who paid for UK visa and ihs fee of recent, I heard visa fee and ihs fee has increased. How true is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Liddy:
Please gurus/house?
Has anyone been refunded IHS surcharge fee after a visa refusal.
How can one retrieve the money afterwards before making a new visa application.

Please Help!!!

it will take some time for the refund. so you better get other funds for the IHS. later you'll get your refund. otherwise, you may choose to wait awhile to get the refund before you apply for visa again. ensure you get a new CAS too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
yibore1:
Hello, I have a cousin who got admission into Primary 5 in the UK. The school issued a six year CAS up to secondary advance level. I have asked for a 3 years CAS that will take him through the primary school.

The school principal said it is normal to issue a 6 years CAS since the boy has long academy year from primary school through Higher school.

I want to know if it is ideal to request for 3 years CAS or it is compulsory for a 6 years CAS in this situation.@mimilyrics@justwise

The school is the owner of the CAS and are responsible to distribute it based on their system.

Can you really dictate to them or request how they would issue their CAS?..... I would have expected it the other way around. They advice you on how it done their way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Futureukstudent:
Hello please who paid for UK visa and ihs fee of recent, I heard visa fee and ihs fee has increased. How true is that?

This is possible. I was charged £1259 and each dependent £978 and visa fee £373 each

I paid with a Uk bank account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
LagosismyHome:

The school is the owner of the CAS and are responsible to distribute it based on their system.

Can you really dictate to them or request how they would issue their CAS?..... I would have expected it the other way around. They advice you on how it done their way

Thanks @Lagosismyhome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dopekidd(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dopekidd:
Hello guys, if one applies for a course but doesn't fulfil the entry requirements. Let's say the course is not related. Can he change course in the same school?
I have Bsc in Geography and Resource Management, I applied to university of Derby and university of Wolverhampton for Msc Information technology management.
Derby replied after a week asking for a CV with related work experience in the field, then I rememberd in their entry requirements, they require a computing degree. Now I haven't gotten a reply from Wolverhampton yet but I fear they might say the same thing.
I've applied to university of Hull now; Msc environmental change, management and monitoring as a back up
Please guys I need your opinion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
olaness:

it will take some time for the refund. so you better get other funds for the IHS. later you'll get your refund. otherwise, you may choose to wait awhile to get the refund before you apply for visa again. ensure you get a new CAS too.
Thanks but its since 2019 we are talking about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please when filling the VISA application form, it is advisable to fill an address for accommodation like a friend's place...?
Must we put the school accommodation address there??

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
House, i got collection mail for my kids yesterday but till now I have not gotten mine and we did Biometrics the same day.
Hope all is well, have any body experice it b4.

Please answer me guys anxiety wan kill me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayLion(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good day everyone, thank you all for the good work so far. Please i want to find out if a dependant child (age is less than 1year) would also need to pay NHS surcharge and also does the kid need to also have the 680 pounds times 9 months for his upkeep as proof of funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
preciousmudia:
Please when filling the VISA application form, it is advisable to fill an address for accommodation like a friend's place...?
Must we put the school accommodation address there??

@justwise

Use the school address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
kayLion:
Good day everyone, thank you all for the good work so far. Please i want to find out if a dependant child (age is less than 1year) would also need to pay NHS surcharge and also does the kid need to also have the 680 pounds times 9 months for his upkeep as proof of funds?

Yes... a dependant is a dependant even if its one day old . So nhs fees, application fee and maintenance are all the same for any dependant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by preciousmudia: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Like the normal school location address on my offer letter...
And i haven't paid any money for accommodation yet o...

@justwise

justwise:

Use the school address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
kayLion:

Yes to both questions.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for ur response.
I got unconditional offer in university of bolton n hope to pay next month for cas. Who else applied there? Or further info about d school
AAO7:

I don’t know much about the uni but Bolton is a really layed back town & as you’ll expect, not a lot of jobs in comparison to the people . It’s only about 30 mins to Manchester (central areas) though so many people I know that live there work in Manchester so you’re still good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thank for your response.

Please do i need to run the bank statement for 28 days before issuing CAS?

***Capital YES

Also how long is the process after receiving Unconditional offer to get the CAS.

***As soon as your POF is 28 days, print your statements and the Bank stamp all the pages and signatures, send it to your University with your CAS form and necessary documents, If you have been communicating with the school agent in Nigeria, tell him to help you by pushing and making your CAS to come out quick, it could come out in 5 working days. The agents too understand the source of your funds. Some will start issuing CAS from June depends on your intake

because am planning to start the counting from Monday for 28 days so i can submit to the embassy immediately by 29 days so i can do walk-in application.

***Counting 28-29 backwards will start when you have received your CAS before you can apply for visa and without the CAS you can't start your Visa Application

Reason is that i only have access to the fund for a month.

*** This should not be, many still agreed to put the money in your account until when your Visa is out unlike before.

you can please lead me how to go by it, thanks.

***Please be patient so that your Visa can come out successfully and don't spend a kobo out of the money.

***From experience, I have a case at hand now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by labelle27(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
I am new here,pls I want to confirm if Teesside University request for POF before CAS can be issued?because the POF I have is for the embassy requirement which is just for a month. I will appreciate ur response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by labelle27(f): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
labelle27:
I am new here,pls I want to confirm if Teesside University request for POF before CAS can be issued?because the POF I have is for the embassy requirement which is just for a month. I will appreciate ur response
@justwise and any other person that are already in Tesside
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Vicas2000:

Someone I know got admission to University of Wolverhampton. Please what did you do to get a 1,000 scholarship.

Kindly let me know please. Thanks.
pls did the person write IELTS? Cos i got admission In Wolverhampton but was asked to bring IELTS result, but I settled for Salford rather
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
preciousmudia:
Like the normal school location address on my offer letter...
And i haven't paid any money for accommodation yet o...

@justwise

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
labelle27:

Send your school the same bank statement if requested
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Someone should please assist us with a reply to this sad cry
Cc justwise

Futureukstudent:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
angelss813:
Thank for your response.

Please do i need to run the bank statement for 28 days before issuing CAS?

***Capital YES

Also how long is the process after receiving Unconditional offer to get the CAS.

***As soon as your POF is 28 days, print your statements and the Bank stamp all the pages and signatures, send it to your University with your CAS form and necessary documents, If you have been communicating with the school agent in Nigeria, tell him to help you by pushing and making your CAS to come out quick, it could come out in 5 working days. The agents too understand the source of your funds. Some will start issuing CAS from June depends on your intake

because am planning to start the counting from Monday for 28 days so i can submit to the embassy immediately by 29 days so i can do walk-in application.

***Counting 28-29 backwards will start when you have received your CAS before you can apply for visa and without the CAS you can't start your Visa Application

Reason is that i only have access to the fund for a month.

*** This should not be, many still agreed to put the money in your account until when your Visa is out unlike before.

you can please lead me how to go by it, thanks.

***Please be patient so that your Visa can come out successfully and don't spend a kobo out of the money.

***From experience, I have a case at hand now

Wow �, thanks for this information.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaffy055: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok.thank you so much

Futureukstudent:
count 7weeks and some days from the time you got the notification that they have received your application, that is when you will get a reply from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nextpresident: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
It is an issue that is the letter he will use to collect his BRP Biometric Residence Permit and 2 the restriction of work how was it written kindly answer this.[Fquote author=Ezriela post=100995283]Search for Awumen,he dropped a link where this can be logged[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by stunning4real: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Any portsmouth applicant for Sept intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
mumzt:

This is possible. I was charged £1259 and each dependent £978 and visa fee £373 each

I paid with a Uk bank account.
the other person that noticed also paid with a dollar account. I guess it affect people paying from offshore account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demmysoft: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pls I need to pay 500 pounds to a friend's account in UK, is there any cheaper way to do this apart from parallel market. Kindly advise.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.