Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1305934 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lookers191: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Go ahead with your admissions application while you simultaneously apply to renew your passport.
I got 4 offers for my wife by skipping the columns that requested for passport details.
Eventually stemmed down to one and we have an unconditional offer already. You can beat the time by doing both at the same time.

Ezriela:
This is not a problem,you can apply with expired passport. I applied with expired passport and I was granted but know u can't apply for visa with expired passport

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mofe72: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
I've gotten a couple of emails.

Namely;

Application acknowledgement

Application status

Unconditional offer

Confirmation of acceptance of offer

Pre-departure online event

Notification of CAS Process today.

For the scholarship, you'll need to fill an online form with an essay of 1500 characters.

Maybe you should check her spam.
obabola123:

Please do you receive any form of email from Greenwich university or the information show on you account status?

because my fiancé only saw it on her account without any email or letter.

But for scholarship you will need to fill a form on that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwabaddest: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

@justwise How much is expected to be paid/transferred in naira for the Tb test?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by loffers(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hinxx:

I seriously doubt if schools would treat your application cos they need a copy of your passport as identity, secondly to make sure the names correlates with your credentials they will need it to verify your previous visa history with UKVI( if you’ve been refused before or if you studied in the UK before) but I will suggest you write to tell them it’s under processing and you should be able to meet up with the condition of it’s provision if every other requirement is met and satisfactory upon perusal of your academic credentials. Let’s see if they would accept, but I seriously advice getting the passport should be the peak of your priorities at the moment.

Many thanks, Your point is noted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by loffers(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
ugomnaanny:
this was same reason I missed this January set last yr, passport expired 0ct last yr and my contact person told me 2weeks, 2weeks turned to 1 month plus. B4 it was ready Nov ending time had gone... me I wrote to the school to ask them if I can apply without passport or with my expired passport they said no I should get a new one.

Many thanks, I’ve written to the school also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by loffers(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
lookers191:
Go ahead with your admissions application while you simultaneously apply to renew your passport.
I got 4 offers for my wife by skipping the columns that requested for passport details.
Eventually stemmed down to one and we have an unconditional offer already. You can beat the time by doing both at the same time.

Thanks for this info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
What was there rate?
Destiny20five:
Eco bank processed my Form A in less than 24hours. I did the transaction yesterday and I was debited today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by noblealuu: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cpearl4u:

What date is your interview? I just got an invitation as well.

19th May

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 1Sharon(f): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Why do my comments keep being hidden
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mofe72:
I've gotten a couple of emails.

Namely;

Application acknowledgement

Application status

Unconditional offer

Confirmation of acceptance of offer

Pre-departure online event

Notification of CAS Process today.

For the scholarship, you'll need to fill an online form with an essay of 1500 characters.

Maybe you should check her spam.

Thank for your response.

Please do i need to run the bank statement for 28 days before issuing CAS? Also how long is the process after receiving Unconditional offer to get the CAS. because am planning to start the counting from Monday for 28 days so i can submit to the embassy immediately by 29 days so i can do walk-in application.

Reason is that i only have access to the fund for a month.

you can please lead me how to go by it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
justwise:

Contact your school, they may allow you to switch since the fees are the same, do it fast because they may have limited number of students for that course

Boss, please link me up with indefinite leave to remain group. am due by October, thank once again for this 5yrs journey- Enter/leave to remain.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fountain67: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Sophsay:
Hello Simi. I am also going to Hull in September. Please let's connect so we can talk.
I'm going to Hull as well this September, let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2021
LagosismyHome:

We seen a comment here from a personal experience were it lead to rejection......

Sorry I have to remove the post you quoted, good luck to whoever wants to circumvent the system.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2021
obabola123:

Boss, please link me up with indefinite leave to remain group. am due by October, thank once again for this 5yrs journey- Enter/leave to remain.

No specific thread for ILR yet but you can champion one.

Congratulations though, this is the beginning of your freedom from immigration restrictions

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dazeey042: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2021
justwise:

No specific thread for ILR yet but you can champion one.

Congratulations though, this is the beginning of your freedom from immigration restrictions

@justwise please between university of Northampton and University of Worcester which has a better environment in terms of part time jobs and university standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaffy055: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2021
I also applied to the school since March. I got a mail to notify they have seen my application and it will be treated. Since then I have not gotten any other mail

Futureukstudent:
Hello, all the Birmingham city university applicants, has anyone gotten an offer? And those that got conditional offer, have you met your conditions and have they gotten back to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lily89: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
noblealuu:

Have you done your interview with Uni of Central Lancashire? They've scheduled some applicants for interview on the 19th and 24th of May, 2021.

Thank you. Btwn I have an upcoming interview with UCLan too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mofe72: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
No worries.

To be honest i'm currently at this stage too, so I can't really offer reasonable advice on this. But I think you'll have to make a deposit of GBP 3000 before you can start the CAS request.
obabola123:

Thank for your response.

Please do i need to run the bank statement for 28 days before issuing CAS? Also how long is the process after receiving Unconditional offer to get the CAS. because am planning to start the counting from Monday for 28 days so i can submit to the embassy immediately by 29 days so i can do walk-in application.

Reason is that i only have access to the fund for a month.

you can please lead me how to go by it, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Mofe72:
No worries.

To be honest i'm currently at this stage too, so I can't really offer reasonable advice on this. But I think you'll have to make a deposit of GBP 3000 before you can start the CAS request.

Okay, I will make the payment today as I stay in uk. She just received email of the offer now. I keep updating you, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dietminute: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Please who has information about uni bolton?
I want to know about student jobs and cost of living around there! ?

Abeg make i speak am for pidgin.. Who get answer make e help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MsChidi: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Hi everyone. For travel history for the last 10 years, if I click no, instead of yes, does it affect the decision on my visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
kaffy055:
I also applied to the school since March. I got a mail to notify they have seen my application and it will be treated. Since then I have not gotten any other mail

count 7weeks and some days from the time you got the notification that they have received your application, that is when you will get a reply from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by covidia: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2021
anyone know the rate for forma at sterling bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello, I have a cousin who got admission into Primary 5 in the UK. The school issued a six year CAS up to secondary advance level. I have asked for a 3 years CAS that will take him through the primary school.

The school principal said it is normal to issue a 6 years CAS since the boy has long academy year from primary school through Higher school.

I want to know if it is ideal to request for 3 years CAS or it is compulsory for a 6 years CAS in this situation.@mimilyrics@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2021
covidia:
anyone know the rate for forma at sterling bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dopekidd(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello guys, if one applies for a course but doesn't fulfil the entry requirements. Let's say the course is not related. Can he change course in the same school?
I have Bsc in Geography and Resource Management, I applied to university of Derby and university of Wolverhampton for Msc Information technology management.
Derby replied after a week asking for a CV with related work experience in the field, then I rememberd in their entry requirements, they require a computing degree. Now I haven't gotten a reply from Wolverhampton yet but I fear they might say the same thing.
I've applied to university of Hull now; Msc environmental change, management and monitoring as a back up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
LagosismyHome:

What was the exact wording..... dependent should not have restrictions so it might be a mistake. There been other post here in the past stating mistake as well, and there is an old post on how to correct it with UKVI

my dependents vignette says "Restricted work, No sportsperson, No public funds"

what do you make of this? It's also written on the kids vignette
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
illocution:
Good afternoon guys, please I need advice from gurus in the house.

I have gotten admission offers from Teesside University, Uni Sunderland and Uni Wolverhampton for Semptember. Teesside tuition - 13,000 to deposite 4000 with 2000 scholarship. Sunderland tuition - 13,500 to deposite 3500 with 1000 scholarship and Wolverhampton tuition- 13950 to deposit 3000 with 1000 scholarship. I really don't know much about these cities and I would prefer a place with friendly living expenses and part time job opportunities. Please guys your advice will go a long way to helping me make a decision on wish of the schools I should accept.

Someone I know got admission to University of Wolverhampton. Please what did you do to get a 1,000 scholarship.

Kindly let me know please. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.