Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310096 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aminusodiq(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2021
Damidolly:
I am in the same shoe ooo, Teesside University also requested for bank statement. Can we submit the same statement of account that we will submit to school for Visa application or we need to print a different statement of account during visa application OR do you mean school will send the statement of account on our behalf to embassy for visa application.
hello damidolly, pls at what point did teeside ask for the bank statement. Cos now, I've been given conditional admission to teeside, I can't accept yet cos of the discrepancy in my waec certificate and courts are on strike presently.
I don't have the necessary funds presently and I only look forward to the embassy before depositing the money.
I'm surprised when you said teeside asks for bank statement... But please at what point do they ask? Is it after issuing CAS ?? Pls she'd more light
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please how long did it take University of worcester to make you an offer?

Dazeey042:
Please I have two offers from university of Northampton and Worcester and I dont know which to pick in terms of living expenses and part time jobs... please if anyone can assist me

@justwise @Lagosismyhome @hosey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congrats Hinxx
Hinxx:

Visa alert!!! Visa alert!!! Visa alert!!!

Submitted: 8th of April
Biometrics : 9th of April
Not straightforward email: 14th of April
Collection email: 22nd April
Passport upon opening couldn’t close well because of visa

1 Canada refusal declared
1 US visa refusal declared

Made some mistakes in my application which I wrote a letter (Additional Information) to address and every other loopholes were explained.

Thank you white hope and everyone else on this platform!!!
God bless us all !!!

Salford yaa �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hinxx:

Made some mistakes in my application which I wrote a letter (Additional Information) to address and every other loopholes were explained.

Salford yaa �

Congratulations cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
wunmi38:
Good morning house after initial deposit and a school fees of 9250 what how much do we need to be in the bank for 28 days for a family of 3. I and my hubby and a 8 year old daughter
Initial deposit of how much?
You mean the total tuition fee is £9,250?
Which part of the UK are you heading?

You may want to provide these details, as that'll help solve the Maths cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
kilankoazeez:
Good morning
Please what school in the UK offer masters in Aviation and Tourism management (asides from Sheffield Hallam)
Suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
UWL, Sunderland, Beds, Surrey etc offers that.

Put it on google, you'll see the results
Masters in Aviation and Tourism management - UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
aminusodiq:

Pls at what point did Teesside ask for the bank statement.

I'm surprised when you said Teesside asks for bank statement...But please at what point do they ask? Is it after issuing CAS?
Hello, it's a requirement from most Schools, if not all. They'll have to see your PoF(Bank Statement) before they issue you CAS.

However, you can still use same PoF you send to them to apply for VISA, provided the printout date to the date you want to submit your VISA application is within a month. All the best bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sommy27: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
can I do the TB test with a conditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hinxx:

God bless us all !!!

Salford yaa �

Congratulations!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by toben1122: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
PtBlank:
I thought so too only to find out we are about 6 Nigerians in my department. You have to understand that not everyone is on Nairaland. And yes, I'm at Staffordshire University.

Please can we connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by charming01: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Preeskaar:
Yes. You need 28 days bank statement to get CAS from Teesside university
Please do I need to submit same statement used in getting CAS for the visa application knowing that after 28 days for CAS you still need few weeks or days before applying for visa due to TB test, IHS deposit etc. Or do I print a statement to get CAS and then another one for Visa application.......Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Safetyvikky:
Good morning everyone,
Long story short, I made my initial 2k pounds deposit with the university of Sunderland , London campus and the payment has been confirmed.
I uploaded my documents on Tuesday.
the link on d admission offer is no longer opening and I called the school and was told that they had cyber attack. Can anyone confirm if this is true or something else has happened
Its normal. Hertfordshire too had a cyber attack. So just be patient with them. You can choose to email them again at least after 5working days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hinxx:

God bless us all !!!

Salford yaa �

Congratulations! The kind of problem I don’t mind having grin

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aminusodiq(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Howoheye:

Hello, it's a requirement from most Schools, if not all. They'll have to see your PoF(Bank Statement) before they issue you CAS.

However, you can still use same PoF you send to them to apply for VISA, provided the printout date to the date you want to submit your VISA application is within a month. All the best bro.
thanks alot grin I'm sincerely appreciate your response... Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
charming01:

Please do I need to submit same statement used in getting CAS for the visa application knowing that after 28 days for CAS you still need few weeks or days before applying for visa due to TB test, IHS deposit etc. Or do I print a statement to get CAS and then another one for Visa application.......Thanks.

Co ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mofe72: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okay, thanks.
obabola123:

Okay, I will make the payment today as I stay in uk. She just received email of the offer now. I keep updating you, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifakiboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Visa alert visa alert

Family of 4 (dependant visa)

Submitted 31st March
Biometrics 9th April
Collection mail 21st April

Standard ikeja center

Congratulations!

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations
Mofe72:
Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations
ifakiboy:
Visa alert visa alert

Submitted 31st March
Biometrics 9th April

Standard ikeja center

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
In my passport they wrote on my visa

work restricted,
no sportsmanship and
no public fund

Plz wat do I do about it and do anyone have such challenge and how did you rectify it

Cc
Justwise and others plz help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saw this

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congrats Ifakiboy
ifakiboy:
Visa alert visa alert

Submitted 31st March
Biometrics 9th April

Standard ikeja center

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Search for Awumen quote,he dropped a link regarding this sometimes ago
Onyxfidel1:
In my passport they wrote on my visa

work restricted,
no sportsmanship and
no public fund

Plz wat do I do about it and do anyone have such challenge and how did you rectify it

Cc
Justwise and others plz help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some dependents have on their vignette “No Work, No Business, No Public Fund”

While some have “work restricted, no sportsmanship and no public fund”

While I think the latter may be correct tho, however you can always find out to be extra sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by atoeosato: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
My Seniors in the house,

Please, which school in north east England preferably can I get a top up masters course in health related areas.

Asking for a friend who have a 3rd class in her bachelor(Anatomy).

All ideas will be gladly welcomed..

Note: she has done her research for Unis but yet to see something concrete.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wunmi38: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Howoheye:

Initial deposit of how much?
You mean the total tuition fee is £9,250?
Which part of the UK are you heading?

You may want to provide these details, as that'll help solve the Maths cheesy

The total tuition is 18500 an initial deposit of 2015 paid has been made CAS received. Destination is London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=ifakiboy post=101053027]Visa alert visa alert

Submitted 31st March
Biometrics 9th April

Standard ikeja center

Congratulations. Permit me to ask how much was needed as POF in your processing, cos I have a family of 4 as well and I want to know the amount to look forward to. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HollyMadison(f): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please what does this question mean?

I’m going for masters in data analytics

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
You don't need a top up masters. Some schs accept 3rd class directly so far you have considerable years of experience in the ur proposed course. Check University of Dundee,SHU ,RGU and so on
atoeosato:
My Seniors in the house,

Please, which school in north east England preferably can I get a top up masters course in health related areas.

Asking for a friend who have a 3rd class in her bachelor(Anatomy).

All ideas will be gladly welcomed..

Note: she has done her research for Unis but yet to see something concrete.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sudemba: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
For which course?

Dazeey042:
Please I have two offers from university of Northampton and Worcester and I dont know which to pick in terms of living expenses and part time jobs... please if anyone can assist me

@justwise @Lagosismyhome @hosey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
That is the code for MSC
HollyMadison:
Please what does this question mean?

I’m going for masters in data analytics

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.