Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314363 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
labelle27:
@justwise,at what point do I get unconditional offer,because I only have the conditional offer and I have sent a mail with the supporting documents but yet to receive the unconditional offer ,I was thinking I had to deposit before d unconditional offer can be issued ,so I can get CAS . The conditional offer has no bank details of the school. I will appreciate your clarification.

What condition do you have to meet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
QurratulAyn:
Hello @Just wise and other gurus in the house... I need your help
I'd like to ask if applying for Msc Microbiology is a good one in UK, as well as getting a well paid job after the career.

Thanks

I don’t know much about that very course but you can search the occupational job list to see if it’s listed.

At least that will give you an idea how demanded such field is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by labelle27(f): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
justwise:

What condition do you have to meet?
waec,degree cert and transcript which I have sent for more than 3wks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thanks
ferguson1:

No need to withdraw, it's safe that way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
labelle27:
Tomorrow will be two weeks I sent my conditional requirement and I still haven't gotten my unconditional offer. Don't worry, you will get it soon I believe. Have you sent them a follow up mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gud day Guru,
Please what Is the Maintance fees for 12months course in London ..
1330€ for 9 months OR 1330 for 12Months .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
labelle27:

Wait for their reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by giselle237: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
mrchemist:
Gud day Guru,
Please what Is the Maintance fees for 12months course in London ..
1330€ for 9 months OR 1330 for 12Months .
Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4
And the currency is pounds sterling not euros
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by giselle237: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
preciousmudia:

Those people that help you scan and upload your documents at the TLS centre, has there been any incidence of them doing it wrongly?
And also how much would you pay if they were to help you?
@justwise
11,700 with debit card. Cash payments not accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
labelle27:

Did you manage to get a reply email from teeside?

Sent them an email asking for some clarification since thur, no response has been received
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thanks..
giselle237:
https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4
And the currency is pounds sterling not euros
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
foley24:
Pls has anyone gotten CAS from university of Chester ? For May intake ??

Are you sure that the school is still offering you a space. If resumption is May, by now all applicant must be with their CAS already except you submitted your application late.
Pending on when you receive your CAS, just arrange yourself on how & method you will pay your Visa & IHS fees. Get all your documents set & submit your Visa application ASAP because month of May don dey Corner. Gud luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello all please I want to apply for my UK visa on the 24th of June when should I fund my account so that the 28 days would also count in respect to the bank statement

Have you gotten your CAS?

2. And when should I apply for the TB test
please forgive my ignorance and help a brother out

If you want to apply for visa on 24th June, you can apply immediately because you can't apply without TB test, the test certificate expires after 6 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please gurus in the past two weeks I have left my account without activities with the balance of tuition and maintainance fees of 14.5m . I hope there is no effect to these during Vida application.
Or can I withdraw or deposit at interval.
Thanks

Don't withdraw at all, but try to add N1,000 any time you have it before your visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Same here
governoragweven:
Nice, I am also going to Middlesex

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gakintan: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Will living in portsmouth reduce your living expenses so much that if you add your living expenses in Portsmouth and tuition fees for University of Portsmouth be cheaper. The choice is yours
Aquarius15:
I have 2 offers from RGU and University of Portsmouth but am at crossroads as to which I should go with.

Portsmouth fees is 16,300
RGU 13800 with discount I now have to pay 11,800

However, I have people in Portsmouth and London that can make transition easy and have a soft landing but the difference in fees and lower rent rate in Aberdeen is making me indecisive.

I'd appreciate any advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2021
Hello House.

Regards to everyone, please I need enlightenment on my issue, I want my wife to apply for Visa and she is pregnant, which we are expecting our baby early September. Is it advisable for us to go ahead with the application and apply for dependent visa ? Please advice.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lexee1993: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2021
yes i have, lot of people got on Tuesday

foley24:

Please anyone ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2021
kayguy2:
Hello House.

Regards to everyone, please I need enlightenment on my issue, I want my wife to apply for Visa and she is pregnant, which we are expecting our baby early September. Is it advisable for us to go ahead with the application and apply for dependent visa ? Please advice.. Thanks

Yes that fine.... part of the application fee is the ihs fees for nhs so she free to use the NHS while in the UK so why not .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Phenmeson:

Are you sure that the school is still offering you a space. If resumption is May, by now all applicant must be with their CAS already except you submitted your application late.
Pending on when you receive your CAS, just arrange yourself on how & method you will pay your Visa & IHS fees. Get all your documents set & submit your Visa application ASAP because month of May don dey Corner. Gud luck
thanks .... I paid deposit tuition already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2021
lexee1993:
yes i have, lot of people got on Tuesday

been waiting for mine since last month....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2021
Hello house,

My course start date is 1st of September, would it be okay to apply for a visa by mid June with an arrival date of 1st August? I am a PhD student.

@justwise kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2021
AirBay:
Hello house,

My course start date is 1st of September, would it be okay to apply for a visa by mid June with an arrival date of 1st August? I am a PhD student.

@justwise kindly advise.

Sure you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2021
justwise:

Sure you can

Thank you sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wizzy2021: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2021
If I am granted a Visa with my dependents, can I enter the UK before them. I would like to apply with them, but leave in August or September and they come in December/January.

Is this possible?
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2021
@justwise Good morning.

Please can my sponsor pay my tuition deposit with his account? My sponsor in this case is my dad, he uses a stanbic bank account and I heard stanbic has a faster process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2021
wizzy2021:
If I am granted a Visa with my dependents, can I enter the UK before them. I would like to apply with them, but leave in August or September and they come in December/January.

Is this possible?
@justwise
Very possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2021
Callmed:
@justwise Good morning.

Please can my sponsor pay my tuition deposit with his account? My sponsor in this case is my dad, he uses a stanbic bank account and I heard stanbic has a faster process.
I will advise you open account in the same stanbic bank,let your dad fund the account and pay in your name. My opinion!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwabaddest: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
labelle27:

Mail the admission team..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Can someone present a money on his fixed deposit account due to be mature by January for his visa process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2021
wizzy2021:

Is this possible?
@justwise

Yes you can enter before them but i'm not sure about the time limit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2021
Callmed:
@justwise Good morning.

Yes he can

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.