Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314617 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=AdornedbyDebz post=100672941][/quote]hello, have you heard from Teesside University already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello all please I want to apply for my UK visa on the 24th of June when should I fund my account so that the 28 days would also count in respect to the bank statement

2. And when should I apply for the TB test
please forgive my ignorance and help a brother out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
House please i need to know a few things when applying for the UK study visa:
1. Can a canada study visa refusal have any effect on a UK study visa application?
2. Do i declare a Canada study visa refusal? if YES,
if more than one refusal, do i declare only the date of the last refusal?
3. I am meant to believe those countries share datas and that biometrics last for 10years. Will i need to do another biometrics for the UK study visa?
4. If yes to number 3, Is biometrics payment separate aside visa fee?
5. Will there be space for me to upload documents myself or i will need a hard copy of all the documents? Though i have most as soft copies.

@justwise and the great men and women in the house, Please help with this response. Many of us will grab something from this please....
Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OtunOba15(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
February 24th
smoochybee1:
Please when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AdornedbyDebz(f): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Nnefab:
hello, have you heard from Teesside University already?

Yes....I’m waiting for the unconditional offer now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2021
AdornedbyDebz:

Yes....I’m waiting for the unconditional offer now.
oh good! Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2021
daholiest:
Hello all please I want to apply for my UK visa on the 24th of June when should I fund my account so that the 28 days would also count in respect to the bank statement

2. And when should I apply for the TB test
please forgive my ignorance and help a brother out

1) if you follow the 28days rule, you can deposit the money latest May 20th so as to be on the safe side.
2)For your TB TEST, you can apply anytime from now but is advisable you apply by June because the TB result is valid for 6months. If your visa Application is June 24th, you can book your TB appointment 2weeks b4 the Visa appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Obehi44:
House please i need to know a few things when applying for the UK study visa:
1. Can a canada study visa refusal have any effect on a UK study visa application?
2. Do i declare a Canada study visa refusal? if YES,
if more than one refusal, do i declare only the date of the last refusal?
3. I am meant to believe those countries share datas and that biometrics last for 10years. Will i need to do another biometrics for the UK study visa?
4. If yes to number 3, Is biometrics payment separate aside visa fee?
5. Will there be space for me to upload documents myself or i will need a hard copy of all the documents? Though i have most as soft copies.

@justwise and the great men and women in the house, Please help with this response. Many of us will grab something from this please....
Thank you!

1. Yes and No, it depends on the reason for the refusal

2. Yes declare all visa refusals

3. Yes you have to do another biometric

4. No you don't pay separately for biometric as your visa payment covers that but you have to pay for TB test

5. Yes there is space to upload your documents during visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
At least a week

aduomayebe:
Please who has an idea of how long it takes for teesside uni to confirm payment and send the confirmation letter. I paid online via bank card from the US on Monday 19th of April and I’m yet to get the confirmation letter. How long does it take using bank card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Thank you
Phenmeson:

1) if you follow the 28days rule, you can deposit the money latest May so as to be on the safe side.
2)For your TB TEST, you can apply anytime from now but is advisable you apply by June because the TB result is valid for 6months. If your visa Application is June 24th, you can book your TB appointment 2weeks b4 the Visa appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aquarius15(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
I have 2 offers from RGU and University of Portsmouth but am at crossroads as to which I should go with.

Portsmouth fees is 16,300
RGU 13800 with discount I now have to pay 11,800

However, I have people in Portsmouth and London that can make transition easy and have a soft landing but the difference in fees and lower rent rate in Aberdeen is making me indecisive.

I'd appreciate any advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=Onyxfidel1 post=101059735]

Okay thanks for that info, also how did you come about that calculation? Kindly let me know so I can do same for where I’m going to. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aduomayebe: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Preeskaar:
At least a week

Okay. Thanks. I’ll be hopeful to get it this coming week then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
justwise:

4. No you don't pay separately for biometric as your visa payment covers that but you have to pay for TB test

\

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Obehi44: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
justwise:

Thank you!
meanwhile, there is no space to declare more than one refusal
and havent seen space to upload documents yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
foley24:
Pls has anyone gotten CAS from university of Chester ? For May intake ??

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrchemist(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gudday All,

Please gurus in the past two weeks I have left my account without activities with the balance of tuition and maintainance fees of 14.5m . I hope there is no effect to these during Vida application.
Or can I withdraw or deposit at interval.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ferguson1: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
mrchemist:
Gudday All,

Please gurus in the past two weeks I have left my account without activities with the balance of tuition and maintainance fees of 14.5m . I hope there is no effect to these during Vida application.
Or can I withdraw or deposit at interval.
Thanks

No need to withdraw, it's safe that way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ferguson1: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day, i will like to appreciate every one on this forum for all the answers they provided it really helped during my admission process.
I narrowed down my offer to two schools
1. University of Hull - Renewable Energy (9000 pounds)
2. Sheffield Hallam university - Electrical / Electronics Engineering (13000 pounds)
My undergraduate degree is Electrical/Electronics Engineering
I am okay with the school fees but please i will like to get advice on:
1. Which city will i easily get students jobs to help for my upkeep and other things.
2. Which of this courses will give me the advantage of getting a Job after graduation

@ Justwise and others, your response will be appreciated, thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tyajomale: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please I need help. Please for those already in the UK, what do you think about applying for MSC Climate change? Is it a lucrative course. Does it have good prospective in the UK. Are there lots of jobs in this field in the UK. Please someone help me......thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by osewadare(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day all,

Thanks for all the information so far. It's been very helpful so far.

Is a Dollar/Pounds DOM Account permissible for showing proof of funds ?

and if yes does it change anything about my application ?

@Justwise and all please assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by labelle27(f): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
@justwise,at what point do I get unconditional offer,because I only have the conditional offer and I have sent a mail with the supporting documents but yet to receive the unconditional offer ,I was thinking I had to deposit before d unconditional offer can be issued ,so I can get CAS . The conditional offer has no bank details of the school. I will appreciate your clarification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by QurratulAyn(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello @Just wise and other gurus in the house... I need your help
I'd like to ask if applying for Msc Microbiology is a good one in UK, as well as getting a well paid job after the career.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
You need to meet the conditions stated on your offer to receive an unconditional offer.

labelle27:
@justwise,at what point do I get unconditional offer,because I only have the conditional offer and I have sent a mail with the supporting documents but yet to receive the unconditional offer ,I was thinking I had to deposit before d unconditional offer can be issued ,so I can get CAS . The conditional offer has no bank details of the school. I will appreciate your clarification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
osewadare:
Good day all,

Thanks for all the information so far. It's been very helpful so far.

Is a Dollar/Pounds DOM Account permissible for showing proof of funds ?

and if yes does it change anything about my application ?

@Justwise and all please assist.

Dom account is is ok but it doesn’t change anything about your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by governoragweven: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nice, I am also going to Middlesex

mrchemist:
Good evening All.
Pls guru I need a guide.. I currently have 14.5million in my account for pass 2weeks. Can this Amount be enough for visa application after payment of my deposit.thanks.i need an urgent explanation and Guide please ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.