Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307427 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unless you are using your parents accounts, international passport is enough. I don't think you have to submit birth certificate.

If you a specifically asked to submit, affidavit should be okay

theeladee:
Hi guy, please I have a question.

There’s was a mistake in my name on my certificate, instead of Oluwatobiloba the imprinted Oluwatobilola, just a letter difference and every other thins right. Should I get an affidavit to support it or just submit my certificate like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by theeladee: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bourne007:
Unless you are using your parents accounts, international passport is enough. I don't think you have to submit birth certificate.

If you a specifically asked to submit, affidavit should be okay

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
timishift:
Yes, I have received mine.
You will have to call them on phone to fast track as long as you have met the conditions for an unconditional offer.

Hi, how long did this take? Also did you get a direct offer or a conditional offer?
This wait is something cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
ricdavies:

So far the account balance is still more than the pof you have no issue

Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi, please how were you able to track your application. The TLS app seems to not be working.
Sylverkachi:
Hi everyone

I did my Biometrics on the 2nd of July(priority), yesterday(9th of July) was the 5th working days but I have not received any mail.

I tracked the application and it's still showing " application received by DMC"

Please has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
CheesyTee:
Hi, please how were you able to track your application. The TLS app seems to not be working.

Login to your visa application, you will be able to link tls website. Then track
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bukolami22:
Congratulations
Please did you apply at the same time with your dependant of after you?

Apologies for the late response.

I applied for the dependants after my application (when I was already in the UK).

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please i need list of schools in UK with low tuition fee for MSc around 10k to 14k pounds
And initial deposit not more than 2k pounds....thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
teeboi77:
Good morning and congratulations, please I have some questions to ask.

1.Did you same POF for everyone

2.Did you provide consent letter for your kid
even though you will be traveling with the kid.

3.Did you file in all the applications at once.

Your kind and prompt response will be appreciated.

Regards

Apologies for the late response.

1. Yes, I used the same POF for everyone that I applied for at the same time. I ensured the total amount in the bank account was enough.

2. I provided consent letters for the children. I did not travel with the children to the UK. My spouse travelled with them. However, consent letters from "both parents" must be added to the visa applications of minors regardless of whether yo.

3. I submitted all the applications at about the same time. For some weeks before the submission, I was editing all the applications simultaneously. So when it was time to submit, there was little to add to all the applications and I was able to submit them about the same time.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timishift(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
It appears they are overwhelmed with the surge in the number of applications.
I will advise you call them.
illocution:

Please did you receive an unconditional offer after meeting the conditions before you paid deposit? or you had to pay your deposit first? it's been three weeks since I uploaded my reference letter and it hasn't updated on my portal, neither did I receive the unconditional offer so I can proceed with paying my deposit. I have sent several mails and I keep getting "be patient with us." Please how did you go about yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ken124: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
I did biometrics on 6th jul TLS VI, priority

Tracked it and it’s showing Received by DMC since 7th Jul but it hasn’t changed yet,

When I’m I likely to get a decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

Pls can you direct me how to track application online. Thanks and congratulations

Tracking the application online

UKVI sends an email when you have created an account on the website for visa application. You can always log in to the account to view or edit your application through a link in that email. To track your visa application after biometrics appointment:

-Sign in to your account on the gov.uk website.

-On the new page, click on "provide documents and biometrics".

-On new page, click "continue".

At this point, you will be re-directed to TLS website,

-On new page, click on "track".

I hope this helps.

BW

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mostly 5 working days
Ken124:
I did biometrics on 6th jul TLS VI, priority

Tracked it and it’s showing Received by DMC since 7th Jul but it hasn’t changed yet,

When I’m I likely to get a decision

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please anyone going to Ulster this September? We’d like to create a group. If you’re going this September please kindly let me know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
timishift:
It appears they are overwhelmed with the surge in the number of applications.
I will advise you call them.

Apparently, not as overwhelmed as we think because they have reopened applications. I really do not understand Hull anymore. They closed applications because the said they were overwhelmed with applications, then, they reopened it when they haven't even attended to backlogs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abudarda: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello,

I'm alit2 bit confused, I would be glad if I can get a good answer.

I have an uncle who is a citizen and I would like to use him as my sponsor and also get a consent letter that he's willing to pay for remaining tuition fees and my wellbeing. Which means I would need his bank statement as my PoF. Is this attainable and can it possibly work in order to get a Visa.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Abudarda:
Hello,

I'm alit2 bit confused, I would be glad if I can get a good answer.

I have an uncle who is a citizen and I would like to use him as my sponsor and also get a consent letter that he's willing to pay for remaining tuition fees and my wellbeing. Which means I would need his bank statement as my PoF. Is this attainable and can it possibly work in order to get a Visa.

Thanks.

No, sponsor must be you or your parents

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by captainhoo: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:
Hello guys, Who has an Idea of a good hotel that's cheaper around Ikeja with easy access to IOM and TLS office one can Lodge.

Any suggestions..

There are 3 hotels on the same street as iom. Two of them have rooms of 20k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Daddymiracle: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:
Hello guys, Who has an Idea of a good hotel that's cheaper around Ikeja with easy access to IOM and TLS office one can Lodge.

Any suggestions..

Suru express hotel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
femredhead:

I also got Unconditional offer today for MPH at Teesside today.

But I heard that the deadline for submission of Statement of Account showing Maintenance fee and tuition balance is August 2nd and I'm yet to run my account for 28 days !

@Justwice and other gurus in the house....what can I do before I proceed on paying the deposit?
Please how much is the tuition fee, I'm trying to apply for MPH too but I'm seeing two MPH with different tuition fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kbadejo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Anyone?

kbadejo:
Hi good people. I have learnt a lot from this space.

So I applied for our visas; myself and 3 dependants on Tueday 6th July 2021

Did biometrics at TLS V I on Thursday 8th July, 2021. (Priority).

Received 2 mails from UKVI today 9th July 2021.

1st email says "my application is being assessed however they need a copy of my TB test as they couldn't find it and it is necessary to complete the assessment of my application." (I actually uploaded this while applying). I scanned and sent immediately to the email address provided.

2nd email came in almost the same time as the first and it is the generic not straight forward email.

I'm kind of a bit on the edge. Anyone experienced this?? Kindly share your experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hello Guru in the house.
I have 2 questions please.

I stay outside Nigeria and I am applying for UK student Visa.

Question 1.
Can I present my present country of residence Bank statement and My Nigerian bank Statement as POF ( 2 different countries bank statements)

Question 2.
My country of residence bank is my salary account and there is no way to block it for 28 days without salary credit. Please what can I do as UK requires that POF must be fixed for 28days without other transactions.

Please I strongly rely on your answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukunmi93: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening everyone, I just noticed the address on my Tb test is my former address before marriage, would that carry any weight in visa decision? We are using the same house address for the visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gunit87:
Hello Guru in the house.
I have 2 questions please.

I stay outside Nigeria and I am applying for UK student Visa.

Question 1.
Can I present my present country of residence Bank statement and My Nigerian bank Statement as POF ( 2 different countries bank statements)

Question 2.
My country of residence bank is my salary account and there is no way to block it for 28 days without salary credit. Please what can I do as UK requires that POF must be fixed for 28days without other transactions.

Please I strongly rely on your answers

This is incorrect.
You can add and withdraw from your bank account as you like as far as the balance does not fall below the amount you need to have in line with your own circumstances. So salary credits will help you.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Olubukky123:

It's a conditional offer, the condition is to provide a second reference which i did, i can just mail the school to defer till January.....the time is too short for me to prepare, i got admission on the 8th of july

I think you should defer and prepare for January.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
theeladee:
Hi guy, please I have a question.

There’s was a mistake in my name on my certificate, instead of Oluwatobiloba the imprinted Oluwatobilola, just a letter difference and every other thins right. Should I get an affidavit to support it or just submit my certificate like that?

If you could contact your school to write a letter to that effect, stating that it was an oversight, with the school's letterhead paper of course, that'd be great. Then get an affidavit stating that you're the same person but that a mistake was made. That coupled with the letter from your school would block any loopholes. I guess. My opinion though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
kemkemdiva:
Pls any idea of the excet amount for visa fee and health surcharge!!! Also i want to do priority for the principal applicant,if i dont pay for my family will the treat their own normal ? Want to apply with 3 dependant and will only pay priority for principal applicant, can it fly? Pls i need answer abeg my people.

It has worked for some people and dependants get their visas at the same time as primary applicant who did priority.

However biometrics should all be done same time, meaning you may have to do walk in.
Because if the dependants submit later than you, theirs may follow standard working days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simplicity0555:
Quick one guys... so I my submitted my application on the 21st of June. Will be doing my biometrics next week.

The total money I need for myself and dependant is £21,787.

Attached is an image of oanda on June 21st.

My questions are;

(1) Will the above date be used to calculate my funds or would it be the date I do my biometrics?

(2) Through out my 28days period, I made several transactions but maintained a minimum balance of ₦13.5m. I did self service and I have uploaded a bank statement of ₦13.5m as my balance. I have however used 500k out of the money in my account and i’m left with ₦13m. I plan to maintain this balance till my visa is out.

Hope my application won’t be affected because I submitted a balance of ₦13.5m and when they do their verification checks, they see a balance of ₦13m.

Mimilyrics Scobyy2007

Please which school? Like their tuition fee is low, I'll like to apply to the school......my school tuition fee alone is almost £17k--LEICESTER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wolewole200(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Temitopepremium post=103541646]

Have already booked air morroco oooo, would this also affect because my flight is scheduled for 27th of July. Please tell the d way forward.

I don't have that luxury for BÀ and virgin[/quo

Morroco is on the amber list. Just watch when you are about traveling so it hasn't changed to the Red list
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks everyone..

captainhoo:

There are 3 hotels on the same street as iom. Two of them have rooms of 20k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keji3: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pauloot:
Applied already?

Yes I have and i’ve been given my unconditional offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.