Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310488 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mckayzee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Keji3:

Okay cool, i’m for January though. Did they offer you at discount and was there a deadline for your deposit or you paid when you were ready?

I was not offered any discount for reasons I don't know... And No, there was no deadline, I paid when I was ready, however, the school rep advised me to pay earlier so my application is prioritised.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amylew:

It has worked for some people and dependants get their visas at the same time as primary applicant who did priority.

However biometrics should all be done same time, meaning you may have to do walk in.
Because if the dependants submit later than you, theirs may follow standard working days.

Thanks so much i will do the walk in so we can be able to use the same statment for every one.

Pls what is the amount for health insurance for a one year program. I saw visa fee for student is 501 usd. Pls i need to be sure of the health insurance. For family of 4.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Asoko80: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Please my gurus in the house
I need help with applying to another school
Northumbria has been frustrating my life with Pre CAs centered around uk visit refusal early this year they have booked interview 3 times and another one schedule for Wednesday next week and time is fast running out for September intake.
Please help me with another school with low tuition fees ...
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolami22(f): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Ykaa:

Apologies for the late response.

I applied for the dependants after my application (when I was already in the UK).

I hope this helps.
Yes, thank you @Ykaa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for your response. This will really help.
TheGuyFromHR:

This is incorrect.
You can add and withdraw from your bank account as you like as far as the balance does not fall below the amount you need to have in line with your own circumstances. So salary credits will help you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2021
*VISA ALERT*

I suppose to have dropped my visa testimony by my phone was faulty.
God finally did it for me after the whole struggle and worry, I got my study visa last month June to the glory of God.
@justwise and every other gurus helping out in this group, I say thank you and God bless you richly.

40 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2021
kemkemdiva:

Thanks so much i will do the walk in so we can be able to use the same statment for every one.

Pls what is the amount for health insurance for a one year program. I saw visa fee for student is 501 usd. Pls i need to be sure of the health insurance. For family of 4.
£705 ($1018.58) * 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dorianlite(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2021
elleven45:
Dm me
i applied for ulster birmingham campus,when u applied for your visa did you university address
for your accomodation and what. addreess was on your tb test result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2021
University of Bradford. Automatic scholarship of £5,000 await you.
Asoko80:
Please my gurus in the house
I need help with applying to another school
Northumbria has been frustrating my life with Pre CAs centered around uk visit refusal early this year they have booked interview 3 times and another one schedule for Wednesday next week and time is fast running out for September intake.
Please help me with another school with low tuition fees ...
God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HSpecial: 12:41am On Jul 11, 2021
femredhead:

I also got Unconditional offer today for MPH at Teesside today.

[b]But I heard that the deadline for submission of Statement of Account showing Maintenance fee and tuition balance is August 2nd [/b]and I'm yet to run my account for 28 days !

@Justwice and other gurus in the house....what can I do before I proceed on paying the deposit?

Please where did you see this information and is it true? Are you saying the last day for visa application for September intake is august 2nd ?

Please anyone that can confirm this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2021
HSpecial:

Please where did you see this information and is it true? Are you saying the last day for visa application for September intake is august 2nd ?

This is not true. The August 2nd deadline for Teesside university student for to submit statement of account for verification before they issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onyiibest8(f): 2:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Pls I got the email of application not being straightforward yesterday, should I expect an interview? What are the likely questions pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Please I got July 23 this morning, TLS ikeja. And I even got a confirmation email with but my application is still saying appointment date not yet set. Has anyone experienced this? Should I rebook another appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Ken124:
I did biometrics on 6th jul TLS VI, priority

Tracked it and it’s showing Received by DMC since 7th Jul but it hasn’t changed yet,

When I’m I likely to get a decision
Today is 11th o. Chill pls...you will get a response before the end of the week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2021
HSpecial:

Did you even read that post you quoted before responding to it?

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2021
onyiibest8:
Pls I got the email of application not being straightforward yesterday, should I expect an interview? What are the likely questions pls?
Standard or priority please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Lianalexa:
Please I got July 23 this morning, TLS ikeja. And I even got a confirmation email with but my application is still saying appointment date not yet set. Has anyone experienced this? Should I rebook another appointment?
You are supposed to get an email from TLC confirming your appointment. If you don't get this, it means you have no appointment date yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Lianalexa:

You need to really be sure pls because of time. When you connect to your tls page, it should show the date of your appointment. Even though I did walk in, my original date of appointment showed till now.

Is it possible you changed it after the confirmation mail from TLS?
You may need to book another to be sure. Or if possible, call tls or email to confirm from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Olubukky123:

Please which school? Like their tuition fee is low, I'll like to apply to the school......my school tuition fee alone is almost £17k--LEICESTER

Some schools I know of that are cheap-Teeside
Hull.
Reasonably priced in the context of cheaper than 17k you mentioned - Hertfordshire, Sheffield Hallam, Chester, Lincoln, Wolverhampton, Bradford has 5k scholarship.

- Greenwich has 3k scholarship, Kent has 2500 but der fees are like high.
Asides from the popular schools there are so many others with scholarships too. Some for Nigerians, some half fees, some for 2:1,

I Remember that my fees for Nottingham Trent came to like 12k or 13k after 2k or 3 scholarship because of 2:1 last year though I didn't go.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2021
onyiibest8:

Not everyone gets interview requests. It's mainly a mail to tell you your normal processing time may be longer.

Just prepare for why you want to do the course and the relationship with your previous degree, course modules, why UK, where in UK your school is, what you do, where you intend to get money, quarantine etc.

Search for uk interview under travel section above or read some pages back for more hints. Scooby just mentioned his wife did one, but hers was 14mins. Some have had one hour sessions.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2021
No I did not change it oo. Im even surprised. I did not even see any option to change date. I only went back to my application and it was still saying date not set yet

Amylew:

You need to really be sure pls because of time. When you connect to your tls page, it should show the date of your appointment. Even though I did walk in, my original date of appointment showed till now.

Is it possible you changed it after the confirmation mail from TLS?
You may need to book another to be sure. Or if possible, call tls or email to confirm from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2021
onyiibest8:
which centre did u use pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2021
All Birmingham campus address
Dorianlite:

i applied for ulster birmingham campus,when u applied for your visa did you university address
for your accomodation and what. addreess was on your tb test result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Queenbeloveth:

For free?

Nope, but includes all expenses, even grocery shopping for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by theeladee: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Tokenotp:

If you could contact your school to write a letter to that effect, stating that it was an oversight, with the school's letterhead paper of course, that'd be great. Then get an affidavit stating that you're the same person but that a mistake was made. That coupled with the letter from your school would block any loopholes. I guess. My opinion though.

Thanks for the response but my school, you won’t get it in time and my biometric is next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Nope, but includes all expenses, even grocery shopping for you.

Hmmm

Can one quarantine in the school hostel or another city?

Like if your school is Teesside, can you quarantine in their hostel or with a friend in say, Coventry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wizzy2021: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Did anyone do Abuja Walk-in here?
What time did you get to the TLS centre?

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.