Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314102 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hello,
Please, I have an issue and I am loosing my mind. My parents are sponsoring my master's, and I have paid the deposit fee and bought my ticket sef.

I needed to get the bank statement and I realised that the finds are in a corporate account where I am a director. It's too late to move the finds and wait for 28 or rather, 29 days.
They said they'll provide sufficient information showing that I am a director, and the course benefits the company. But I am still scared. Has anyone tried this before? Did it work?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please does it matter if I do the NCDC test in Lagos and travel from Abuja?
Dumebi213:

Find and purchase a Day 2 and 8 tests kit - https://www.find-travel-test-provider.service.gov.uk/test-type/amber

Fill Passenger Locator form (very important, you can be fined for not filing this) - https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

Register your departure with NCDC - https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage

This is as far as I know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Susky:
Pls reply a brother. Like how much deposit is needed by some university before I can apply for a Visa? Am new here, I need help.

Different universities have different policies, go to google search for one that offers the course you want to do and check what amount they require

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Preshyi:

tbh, I don't know, I have also asked the question earlier

I don't know when you want to travel but I'm waiting till I get my visa before messaging an agent, that's when I'll have answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hi people, has anyone paid visa+IHS fees with Euro card?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:
Hello,
Please, I have an issue and I am loosing my mind. My parents are sponsoring my master's, and I have paid the deposit fee and bought my ticket sef.

I needed to get the bank statement and I realised that the finds are in a corporate account where I am a director. It's too late to move the finds and wait for 28 or rather, 29 days.
They said they'll provide sufficient information showing that I am a director, and the course benefits the company. But I am still scared. Has anyone tried this before? Did it work?

Omo this is a tough one, safe method might be to wait another 28 days.

The account has to be either in your name or your parent's name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
KenE28:
Hi people, has anyone paid visa+IHS fees with Euro card?

I have only seen dollar and pound cards on this thread, I plan to use a dollar card but if it's a Mastercard or Visa card and you have the required amount, there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pls move the funds into your account asap and start counting another 28 days or attach CAC docs that shows your name as one of the directors.
Gbomzie:
Hello,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Another issue is that they don't want to raise any flags by moving a large sum to their personal accounts.

Also, can I combine 2 accounts? Or does it have to be 1?

Dumebi213:

Omo this is a tough one, safe method might be to wait another 28 days.

The account has to be either in your name or your parent's name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gbomzie: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
They said we'll show all documents, down to tax clearance.

perisabc:
Pls move the funds into your account asap and start counting another 28 days or attach CAC docs that shows your name as one of the directors.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dumebi213:

I have only seen dollar and pound cards on this thread, I plan to use a dollar card but if it's a Mastercard or Visa card and you have the required amount, there is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Okay, Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please who knows any good site where I can book affordable airbnb? The ones I am seeing on google are on the high side and I plan to stay for 2 weeks including the quarantine period before getting an accommodation.
Also, I think getting a place to stay comes before completing the passenger locator form and booking for the day 2 and 8 test cos I need to fill in the address I will stay in on the form. How correct is this please? I am heading to Sheffield.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks
@justwise or any other person that has an answer can contribute please
Dumebi213:

tbh, I don't know, I have also asked the question earlier

I don't know when you want to travel but I'm waiting till I get my visa before messaging an agent, that's when I'll have answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Don't even think of using that statement that has unsable balance written on it oohh...the rule is that your funds must be assessable to you...all the best
HSpecial:

Please I’m currently in this shoe
I have the maintenance fee lien on my account. I tried to print my gtbank statement now . In the summary section (where they put ones address, opening balance and closing balance ) there is “USABLE BALANCE”. The amount of this usable balance is my current account balance which has the maintenance fee subtracted from it.
Please my question is is this a concern ? Like how did yours play out? Was there any issue with it ?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glamorouspat1: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:
Hello,

Please kindly move the funds to your own account and start the 28days count. My friend made the Mistake of using their corporate account. They refused her the visa, saying she is using the company funds for her person use and she is suppose to have her own account personal account. Please kindly move the funds to your own account and start counting 28days.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Susky(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
TobyTreasure:

If you're new, read the first page of this thread.
Most schools will accept 2k, 3k, 4k pounds. Few accepts 1k.
Goodluck
thanks so much for your respond.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:
Another issue is that they don't want to raise any flags by moving a large sum to their personal accounts.

yes, you can combine up to 3 accounts I think
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
ccurrie:

Kent? Reading? I don't know your budget. I'm not going there but the response rate when I applied was really good and i think deposit is between 1 and 2k.

Okay I will take a look. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:
They said we'll show all documents, down to tax clearance.

just take the safe route and use a personal account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:

Yeah you can use multiple accounts.
So gather all the permitted personal accounts (yours/ your parents) containing funds which will add up to the required sum and which satisfy the 28 day rule. Then you're good to go. Otherwise move to yours and start counting now. Don't use corporate account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lionezz(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please ,my fellow naira Landers ,

My passport has expired and I have applied for a new one which would be out in 3/4 weeks.Is it possible to have the TB test done with my old passport while I wait for my new passport?
I am trying to meet up the September calendar hence the rush.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dumebi213:

yes, you can combine up to 3 accounts I think

I don't think there is a limit on the number of accounts you can use.

Gurus can contribute

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
lionezz:
Please ,my fellow naira Landers ,

My passport has expired and I have applied for a new one which would be out in 3/4 weeks.Is it possible to have the TB test done with my old passport while I wait for my new passport?
I am trying to meet up the September calendar hence the rush.

From posts I've read here, you can. Your new passport will carry the most recent expired passport number anyway, so you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Which one is NCDC test again kwanu, is it different from the normal covid test? If it’s normal covid test then it doesn’t matter where you take it so far it’s at a recognized center
Preshyi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lionezz(f): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for your response

ccurrie:

From posts I've read here, you can. Your new passport will carry the most recent expired passport number anyway, so you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sijuademi: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,

Pls I need help my huband is try to apply to conventry for MBA, January intake but we only have 1 reference the 2 one (academic ) he's no responding.

What should we do pls @ justwise and gurus in the house.

Or those anyone have lecturer in unilag, he graduated 2010 Dec.

I will appreciate you response.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by poposky: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Asoko80 post=103879509]Please I need help o
Nirthumbria eventually rejected me on the grounds that I had recent visa refusal .....
I was referred to Ulster University.
Please has anyone ever applied to this school? How is this school?
I hope l will not face another refusal.
They promised to transfer my tuition deposit to the new school...
Please help a sister....[/quot

Have you gotten a refund yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
(I think) He means NCDC approved test centers. Don't mix 'approved' with 'recognised' test centers. About 3 months ago, airport officials did not allow a lady board BA flight because she did not use one of the approved centers.

Whether that's changed, I don't know

elleven45:
Which one is NCDC test again kwanu, is it different from the normal covid test? If it’s normal covid test then it doesn’t matter where you take it so far it’s at a recognized center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
It doesn't matter

Preshyi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ginykamark: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rhitar19:

Me

Sent you a pm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babygal1990: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:
Hello,

there is still time, which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babygal1990: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gbomzie:

even if u move the large sum of amount start counting from the next day

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.