Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308564 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Paneka: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening house. A quick question please. Which documents am I required to carry physical copies of to the TLS contact centre.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ipajaprince(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
@Dumebi213 @Bourne007 @scobyy2007 @AAO7 and other gurus in the house my TB test appointment is on Thursday but I was unable to book for my wife because her passport was not ready when I booked mine, now what are the chances of her getting her test done on same day or I just do manual booking for her if i go ahead and make payment on her behalf?

Secondly I'm being sponsored by my mother and she has enough funds to cover for both if us but it is in a fixed deposit account. Will that suffice for POF?

Thirdly I'm going to Ulster University Birmingham campus as I've been waiting for UCB to get back and I intend to pay deposit to Ulster this Friday, how's their pre CAS interview like and how long before they issue CAS.

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rabola1(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
It doesn't matter where you do the test ad far as it is an NCDC accredited lab. It ll be accepted
Preshyi:
Please does it matter if I do the NCDC test in Lagos and travel from Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=deeola01 post=103884416]Hey guys, is anyone here going to GCU this September, getting CAS has been a bit of an issue, please let’s link up and share information on the way forward.

Not Only GCU, Manchester Metropolitan is holding my ward, it's so annoying

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks
Bourne007:
It doesn't matter

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks
rabola1:
It doesn't matter where you do the test ad far as it is an NCDC accredited lab. It ll be accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening all. I have been following for a while and I appreciate y'all for the information. I have questions about the IHS fee. When I calculated it I got £705. But my agent says when you get to the site to pay, you will see £1,300. Pls how true is this? Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
dgr8cali:
Good evening all. I have been following for a while and I appreciate y'all for the information. I have questions about the IHS fee. When I calculated it I got £705. But my agent says when you get to the site to pay, you will see £1,300. Pls how true is this? Has anyone experienced this?
It's the price you see on UKVI for IHS surcharge you will pay. The only difference is that you pay the dollar equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ipajaprince:
@Dumebi213 @Bourne007 @scobyy2007 @AAO7 and other gurus in the house my TB test appointment is on Thursday but I was unable to book for my wife because her passport was not ready when I booked mine, now what are the chances of her getting her test done on same day or I just do manual booking for her if i go ahead and make payment on her behalf?

Secondly I'm being sponsored by my mother and she has enough funds to cover for both if us but it is in a fixed deposit account. Will that suffice for POF?

Thirdly I'm going to Ulster University Birmingham campus as I've been waiting for UCB to get back and I intend to pay deposit to Ulster this Friday, how's their pre CAS interview like and how long before they issue CAS.

Thanks all
For the TB test, you can call IOM to add her to your reserved appointment slot. Explain to them that you couldn’t book her appointment with yours because her passport was not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening great people,
Anyone going to UWE this September with an idea of what accommodation cost is like. Planing for a family of two. Anyone with an idea of the cost or how to look is much appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok sir. Thanks.

Callmed:
It's the price you see on UKVI for IHS surcharge you will pay. The only difference is that you pay the dollar equivalent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by thaprofit88: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Goodday everyone and happy holidays to you all. Please has anyone paid IHS fee for a family of 3? How much did you get to pay in dollar and what is the Naira equivalent? Please help with the answer if you have done this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Anyone going to SHU this September, let's hookup. Also, have u gotten your cas I did my pre-cas yesterday so am expecting my cas this week.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ipajaprince(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you so much.

mohtunrahyor:

For the TB test, you can call IOM to add her to your reserved appointment slot. Explain to them that you couldn’t book her appointment with yours because her passport was not ready.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efzbah: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Congratulations!
Johninyang:
London are you ready?

Biometric: 29/06
Collection mail: 14/07
Pickup :15/07

Congratulations ���
We move ��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timishift(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you are apply for a 1yr MSc, IHS is £705 but you will be charged $1015 if you are paying in USD.
dgr8cali:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Paneka: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Should be $1017.60. At least that is what I was charged this morning.
dgr8cali:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Afroguee: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good day everyone
I applied to University of Hull last month and the part of "referee". I put my former HOD's contact cus I didn't get his letter on time and i didnt want time to pass. When I logged in , they said I had to upload a letter but I can't find a place to upload it. I've been searching for weeks now. I've sent over 20 messages to the admission office but I haven't gotten any replies from them
Any suggestions please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Poanan: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Afroguee:
Good day everyone
I applied to University of Hull last month and the part of "referee". I put my former HOD's contact cus I didn't get his letter on time and i didnt want time to pass. When I logged in , they said I had to upload a letter but I can't find a place to upload it. I've been searching for weeks now. I've sent over 20 messages to the admission office but I haven't gotten any replies from them
Any suggestions please

And u didnt bother to call them? Call the admission office and tell them what u want to upload they will open that part for you to upload but if u cant get them on phone, send the reference letter to them quoting your application code.

The second option takes more time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Afroguee:
Good day everyone
Any suggestions please

I see someone has given you good suggestions. I just want to add that sending multiple mails from the same email account may push your emails further down the waiting line. Imagine that they are about to open mails of July 17 and you send one today...the multiple mails from your account will move up to July 20 with your newest mail on the subject and lose the initial spot. I would've sent it as an attachment siiince grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efzbah: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
I ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

VISA ALART!
Date of application: 01/07/2021
Biometric: 12/07/2021
Collection mail: 14/07/2021
Pickup: 15/07/2021
Service: Priority
Centre: TLS Ikeja
Visa refusal: 1 US refusal, 2019 ( declared)
Uni: Hull
No interview

I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this platform for your support & for sharing your experience with us. May God continue to bless you all.

For all that are awaiting visa alart, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Amen.

A hearty congratulations to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dumebi213:

tbh, I don't know, I have also asked the question earlier

I don't know when you want to travel but I'm waiting till I get my visa before messaging an agent, that's when I'll have answers

It shouldn’t matter, a friend of mine did her test in Ibadan and travelled through Lagos. As long as the centre is accredited by NCDC, there should be no problem

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
I just paid right now and what I paid was $1014.88 for IHS and surprisingly $496 for visa fee. I don’t know why my visa fee was less than $502

dgr8cali:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
UKVI will accept money that is frozen in a certificate of deposit. However the certificate of deposit must prove that the money has already been held for 28 days.

Ipajaprince:

Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you sir

timishift:
If you are apply for a 1yr MSc, IHS is £705 but you will be charged $1015 if you are paying in USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok

Paneka:
Should be $1017.60. At least that is what I was charged this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dgr8cali: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wao thanks for the info.

Owlette:
I just paid right now and what I paid was $1014.88 for IHS and surprisingly $496 for visa fee. I don’t know why my visa fee was less than $502

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donogaga(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Callmed:

It is 1017.60USD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Afroguee: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omg. So true. I didn't think of that. Thank you.
ccurrie:

I see someone has given you good suggestions. I just want to add that sending multiple mails from the same email account may push your emails further down the waiting line. Imagine that they are about to open mails of July 17 and you send one today...the multiple mails from your account will move up to July 20 with your newest mail on the subject and lose the initial spot. I would've sent it as an attachment siiince grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Afroguee: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Alright. Thank you .
Poanan:

And u didnt bother to call them? Call the admission office and tell them what u want to upload they will open that part for you to upload but if u cant get them on phone, send the reference letter to them quoting your application code.

The second option takes more time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ipajaprince(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for your response.

Bourne007:
UKVI will accept money that is frozen in a certificate of deposit. However the certificate of deposit must prove that the money has already been held for 28 days.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by May97: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone, please i need clarification. While applying for my tb test two months ago i didnt know that I will get sponsorship so I filled the visa category details as visa without sponsorship. Fast forward to now i got a government sponsorship for my tuition and the uk university I applied to is aware of it, do i need to change that particular details on my tb certificate or i should leave it like that and go ahead to apply for my visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.