Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex (6155 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by MrDrey: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Married woman dies in young lover's house after marathon sex

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/married-woman-dies-in-young-lovers-house-after-marathon-sex/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by falcon01: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
How people dey die during sex sef? Wont you like feel signs that you are dying then you stop? Or is it like painless then boom you fall off and die?

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by donbachi(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
If u dont love a man and know u will cheat on him..abeg leave am.there are many women out there dat love and cherish him..na see her life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by SOZINN: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
falcon01:
How people dey die during sex sef? Wont you like feel signs that you are dying then you stop? Or is it like painless then boom you fall off and die?
Abi ooo
Na d same thing me sef dey wonder

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by WoundedLamb: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
donbachi:
If u dont love a man and know u will cheat on him..abeg leave am.there are many women out there dat love and cherish him..na see her life.

Same can be said for all the married men who've been caught pants down. Cheating is really a menace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by PedroEastman: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Same can be said for all the married men who've been caught pants down. Cheating is really a menace.

Did she pay his groom price? Is he not the one that paid her bride price?

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
falcon01:

Lol

The heartbeat increases as the intensity of the whole action increases.

Your body system(specially the blood) pumps faster than normal,which will most possibly lead to a blackout.

For example;While exercising or running. If you take note,after running your chest starts aching or becomes quite heavy.

It's what happens during sex as well.

Just stay away from it if you ain't married. To avoid embarrassing yourself or loosing your life all in the name of marathon sex.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by WoundedLamb: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2020
PedroEastman:

So it's ok for men to cheat?

Ok. Enjoy your holidays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Kapilta(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

Lol

Your body system(specially the blood) pumps faster than normal.

For example;While exercising or running. If you take note,after running your chest starts aching or becomes quite heavy.

Just stay away from it if you ain't married. To avoid embarrassing yourself or loosing your life all in the name of marathon sex.
They can embarrass themselves or better still lose their life after marriage ba? SMH. You smoke weed before you write that part ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by UnBanEbenezer(f): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
They can embarrass themselves or better still lose their life after marriage ba? SMH. You smoke weed before you write that part ni?
lol very illogical write up cheesy
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by JaneYave(f): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2020
That young man is in trouble now and the woman's husband will be expected to give a befitting burial. May God just save some people from dangerous heartbreaks. This is too painful.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nazgul: 3:08am On Dec 26, 2020
falcon01:
They'll feel it alright.

But the sweetness of the sex coupled with the estatic sounds of their partner wouldn't allow them stop to catch their breath till they give up.

Very terrible way to leave this world if you ask me.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by seanwilliam(m): 4:40am On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

Lol

Agbawo grin grin
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by SavageResponse(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Zimbabwe on the beat again grin
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by SolexxBarry(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Died in active service to humanity

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2020
falcon01:
That's my thought when I saw the topic. How do peot have sex to the point.of dying in the act? Is it that they don't feel weakness to know they should rest or the it's a remote controls kind of death.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2020
PedroEastman:

This gives him the right to.cheat?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by CSTRR: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
When you are married, the sex is easier and without a need to fucckkk everything at once.

That is why you hardly hear that a Man died on top of his wife.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by jyrre(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Bicycle wahala
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by joxxy01(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2020
A married woman identified as Siphilisiwe Nokomo has died in a house of her younger lover.

The woman, 41 years of age, died after a long hours of marathon sex in Mpopoma, a small town near Buwalayo in Zimbabwe.

The cause of the sudden death of the unfaithful wife is yet to be known but police explained that they are waiting for the results of the post mortem exams to be conducted on the deceased in order to help them in their investigations.

“I can confirm that a woman identified as Siphilisiwe Nokomo, 41, of Mpopoma was pronounced dead on arrival at Mpilo Central Hospital. We are now waiting for post-mortem results to establish the cause of death,” the Bulawayo Provincial Police Spokesperson, Inspector Abednico Ncube disclosed.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Bbass1990(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Seems Marathon is killing nowadays .
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by CandyOps(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

Lol

nah I don't think so. i thinks it's more like a fainting feeling. You feel tired rather than overstimulated. You loose sense of balance like your compass is broken. You drift into nothingness as you black out. How do I know? I've gone 4 rounds before and felt like an emptiness inside of me that comes from lack of giving away too much life source

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by juman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
donbachi:

People cheat because of many reasons.
It might be to get some money to feed the children.

Things are hard man.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Ifybwoy7: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
PedroEastman:

that doesn't mean a man should cheat as well. i just feel the human factor always comes to play except love is the case.
as soon as there is no more love in marriage then you should both separate. but always pray for love marriage no easy
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by hstar: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:

When you are married, the sex is easier and without a need to fucckkk everything at once.

That is why you hardly hear that a Man died on top of his wife.
Even if husband or wife die, while they are doing the do,

Do you think they will come out and tell the public that:

"Ehn, my husband die when we are having sex, or my wife give up the ghost when I was shagging her"

With which mouth pls?

Only the doctor or their close family member will hear that

If you an outsider com, they would just tell you that he or she sleeps and refuses to wake up again
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:

Are you married??

Or another fornicator on the loose??
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

nah I don't think so. i thinks it's more like a fainting feeling. You feel tired rather than overstimulated. You loose sense of balance like your compass is broken. You drift into nothingness as you black out. How do I know? I've gone 4 rounds before and felt like an emptiness inside of me that comes from lack of giving away too much life source

I hope you don't go 4 rounds someday and collapse on top of a girlfriend.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
seanwilliam:

Agbawo grin grin

Interpret in English please.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
ok another one
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by CandyOps(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

I hope you don't go 4 rounds someday and collapse on top of a girlfriend.

Na before oh, bros. When person broke. you go wan unleash all your frustrations on the barnie. I can't try that shii again grin
I try as much as possible to make my one round worth it. You cum multiple times. I cum once everybody go sleep till tomorrow or next
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by elela23(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
falcon01:
Death dey happen sudden like heart attack, not slowly or gradual.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex by Theboy21: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
A state of confusion for the husband, should he be worried about her disrespecting and cheating on him or her death?? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? / Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.