Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa (8121 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Boxer007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
My girlfriend is 20 yr old and we have been dating for a year now, she is a born Catholic, I have been showing her love in the best way I can, even sent her 4k yesterday morning to celebrate Xmas, we do see often and she as been telling me to step up our relationship into marriage. I used to tell her that all my ex Bleep up and I'm not ready for any games anymore and she as been telling me that she is loyal, always swearing with the name of God telling me she hasn't slept with any other guy since we have been dating but I knew all those words na format and I don't fall for that, so yesterday evening I log into her Facebook account and go straight to read her messages and found out that she just started dating a Rev Father. screenshot below

Erojepromise is a gold digger. Stay away from am biko
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by SeniorGee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Focus on your life. Fada don dey wire that one Tay Tay. No go die for nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
From the chat, I can see your babe is a kitty girl forcing herself of the priest. She finds the priest attractive as most girls do..most girls and even married women crush on priests alot. Some won't date anyone who's not a catjolit priest. One babe in my church was said to have been sent away by her husband because she mistakenly called her husband by the father's name during their live making. cheesy
While some priest are able to resist the devil, some of them invite the devil to dine with them. While some ladies on the other hand can't hold themselves seeing a Father. Marries women are not left out.
As for you poster, you have to either hold your babe or let her go. She's not the only lady and even if you ezpoaet the priest, she will still go after another preist or man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by UwaMmebii(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
From the chat, I can see your babe is a kitty girl forcing herself of the priest. She finds the priest attractive as most girls do..most girls and even married women crush on priests alot. Some won't date anyone who's not a catjolit priest. One babe in my church was said to have been sent away by her husband because she mistakenly called her husband by the father's name during their live making. cheesy
While some priest are able to resist the devil, some of them invite the devil to dine with them. While some ladies on the other hand can't hold themselves seeing a Father. Marries women are not left out.
As for you poster, you have to either hold your babe or let her go. She's not the only lady and even if you ezpoaet the priest, she will still go after another preist or man.

All you said about girls falling for Priest is true, there is one Priest who is my Dad's close friend. There is a time my Dad visited him in his parish as they were discussing inside his living room a married woman entered there carrying a well cooked delicious food for the Father, the Rev. Father is a holy one not like the one OP is talking about, the Father told the woman to return the food for her hubby that he has warned her not to bring anything to the parish that they are not lacking anything there, all this happened in presence of my Dad. I still can't understand the mystery behind women falling for anointed Rev. Well most of them are handsome sha. The truth be told not all are like the one OP is talking, most of them do resist the temptations, they keep their priesthood vow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Ulunne777(f): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
loffers:
You gave her 4k for Christmas

You don't need a girlfriend for now, go and Hussle first.

lol. The sad truth.
Once worked in the church and the priest started begging me for hugs from there he started professing love and once tried to suck my nipples in his office.The only thing that held me there was month end so I could take my salary including it's arrears. I avoided him the much I could.
God helped me my admission letter came that month and he bought me much stuff and drove me to school .Was just talking nonsense all through in the car. he was hoping the rshp will enter gear 2 as per coming to visit in school and we'd make out all weekend. fool.

Soon as he turned, I blocked and then deleted his no . His punishment is before God.

I was in the church choir and he'd from the altar blow me kisses when we make eye contact.Smh

Girls Don see something. lol

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by DukeJoe17: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
doggedfighter:
She's just a girlfriend.

Are you exposing the Reverend gentleman for dating a girl who chose to date him?

On what grounds ? As her father or who?

Just in case you decide to keep her just for sex, just know that:

Sex is what two people do and not what one does to another.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
UwaMmebii:

All you said about girls falling for Priest is true, there is one Priest who is my Dad's close friend. There is a time my Dad visited him in his parish as they were discussing inside his living room a married woman entered there carrying a well cooked delicious food for the Father, the Rev. Father is a holy one not like the one OP is talking about, the Father told the woman to return the food for her hubby that he has warned her not to bring anything to the parish that they are not lacking anything there, all this happened in presence of my Dad. I still can't understand the mystery behind women falling for anointed Rev. Well most of them are handsome sha. The truth be told not all are like the one OP is talking, most of them do resist the temptations, they keep their priesthood vow.
All.my life I never knew preist had manhood's till few years back when one babe in my neighborhood was telling.me about her relationship with my parish priest and a serving seminariane then. The babe had a thing for Rev fathers. I even started avoiding her. Her other sisters were the same. The parish house was their second home and everyone knew it. She will tell me how father gave her this and that. Just as there are Faithful husbands there are still faithful priests.
Just that these days parent force their kids who can't keep their dick in their trousers to join preisthood.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Collins4u1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol.

Believe that the new generations of priest are holy at your own peril.

Everything don spoil.

Being a priest now na employment, means of making money.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by UwaMmebii(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
All.my life I never knew preist had manhood's till few years back when one babe in my neighborhood was telling.me about her relationship with my parish priest and a serving seminariane then. The babe had a thing for Rev fathers. I even started avoiding her. Her other sisters were the same. The parish house was their second home and everyone knew it. She will tell me how father gave her this and that. Just as there are Faithful husbands there are still faithful priests.
Just that these days parent force their kids who can't keep their dick in their trousers to join preisthood.

Exactly dear, the kind of people entering seminary school nowadays is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Orubebe01: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
very true
Expose the Rev father by posting his pix and his Facebook link so that men like him that claim that God called them should learn.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Rugaria: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
GreatTouchByPro:
hustle so he can start giving girlfriends 4 million? I don’t understand

You dey mind them? They have normalised this "cash n carry" culture and they are still going stronger..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
But some priest sabi get swag
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Shellsploit: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Its a norm with some priest in catholic churches
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Goldmaxx(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
Must everything enter media? You are only a child because if you're matured enough, you won't come here saying you want to expose the girl besides, you don't like her because you're only there for her V. If you know you have enough evidence against the priest, you can meet the church council or write a letter to the Bishop's office and it will be address within a week with full assurance.
bastàrd bítçh. is that all you could mutter?
birds of same feathers, ashawo oshi

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Goldmaxx(f): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
I really said it that you're a child, you should have cancelled all
smelly vagina like you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Mekudi: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
I really said it that you're a child, you should have cancelled all
something is wrong with your brain
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by femi4: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
Rev fathers this days are something else

3 different rev fada don carry one of my gf go bar b4 the next tin dem go say make una go enter hotel!
What really attracts them to all these father
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by femi4: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Chizzychinny:
Must everything enter media? You are only a child because if you're matured enough, you won't come here saying you want to expose the girl besides, you don't like her because you're only there for her V. If you know you have enough evidence against the priest, you can meet the church council or write a letter to the Bishop's office and it will be address within a week with full assurance.
Werey...This is sorosoke era. It's better to expose them so that others will stop. Covering up messes many things up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Boxer007:

Erojepromise is a gold digger. Stay away from am biko
if it is the promise that I know, Guy, japa
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Uncle93(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF SHE DOESN'T DATE A REVEREND FATHER SHE'LL SURELY DATE A CHOIR BROTHER.
BOLD OF YOU TO STILL REFER TO HER AS "GIRLFRIEND". YOU'RE READY TO CHEST THE HEARTBREAK AND OWN YOUR "L" LIKE A STRONG SIMPMAN, IT SEEMS.

I SAID IT. YOU'RE NOT READY TO BE REASONABLE. FROM YOUR LAST SCREENSHOT, SHE WAS GIVING YOU ATTITUDE AND YOU KEPT PESTERING HER FOR EXPLANATIONS. EXPLANATIONS FOR WHAT? YOU WANT HER TO GIVE YOU A REASON TO CONTINUE BEING WITH HER?
YOU EVEN HAVE GUTS TO ADD THAT YOU'RE "WELL REDPILLED". DUDE YOU'RE A MASSIVE BLUE-PILLED EMOTIONAL WHIMP WHO WILL SURELY SHED TEARS OF FOOLISHNESS SOON. SCREENSHOT THIS POST.

Caps lock trying to hard to sound like a man , who is your tiny prick trying to impress here ? Guess youve got one ladyboy ure crushing on right here on this comment section. STFU and let the dude play his game his way or i melt u trying to roast an innocent dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Boxer007(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2020
TalkYourOwn:
if it is the promise that I know, Guy, japa

Brother let's forget that fat gold digger
Erojepromise.
Please can we swap dik pictures? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
Werey...This is sorosoke era. It's better to expose them so that others will stop. Covering up messes many things up
can you see from her comment that she is the type that will be sleeping with her boss, lecturer ,pastor and landlord
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Godchosen001:
can you see from her comment that she is the type that will be sleeping with her boss, lecturer ,pastor and landlord
I know the priest the parish priest of saint johns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.