Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa (8127 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Esidene977:
Your girlfriend is even forcing herself on the acclaimed Father. Judging from the screenshots.

Exactly bro.
Op I really wish you can expose d priest cos he is doing d prohibited. But let it slide.
Ur girl is a hoe, forcing herself on a Catholic priest.
What's happening to Nigerian girls?
Tueh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by nairaman66(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
She's just a girlfriend.

Are you exposing the Reverend gentleman for dating a girl who chose to date him?

On what grounds ? As her father or who?

Just in case you decide to keep her just for sex, just know that:

Sex is what two people do and not what one does to another.

The girl cannot be exposed and the stupid father left out!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by emmy512: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Asking her All those questions and trying to understand what your mind doesn't want explanation for is just making you look desperate to her.
In her mind you can't do without her.
Get out of her life let he frolick with the father.
It shouldn't concern you who she's hoeing around with. Your priority should be to get out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by JOACHINpedro: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Pls if this is a true story, I advise you expose that priest. He should go and marry and stop misleading the parishioners.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Pls if this is a true story, I advise you expose that priest. He should go and marry and stop misleading the parishioners.
very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Daughters of Eve are smarter than you think Mr. Unless your girlfriend is a hoe or unless she likes the priest in return,that's the only reason you should be scared .
But from her chat it say otherwise. I see a girl who is just after what she can gain from their conversations and that is money.
She's simply riding on the priest and cashing out.
Believe this or not ,every week they always play along to any maga that comes their way.
I know those daughters of Eve and believe me even Asahwo dey change am for u when money enter her hand.

So Mr relax and don't loose something beautiful. una too even fit sit down chop the priest well .lolll
I no just the Yan bro, e don happen over here numerous time. u just relax and be the receiving Daddy,but b sure ur girl isn't loose.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Karleb(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Who no like better thing!
Rev. Father like better thing!
gringrin
Main reason for disloyalty in Africa is poverty!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Fiscus105(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2020
ILoveeyouall:
Rev fathers this days are something else

3 different rev fada don carry one of my gf go bar b4 the next tin dem go say make una go enter hotel!

Ur gf with different 3 rev fathers? If you dont want to join non rev father nko?

You and you friend are also something else o, maybe ur friend is agent from darkness's kingdom to destroy remaining faithful rev fathers on earth.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by loffers(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2020
You gave her 4k for Christmas

You don't need a girlfriend for now, go and Hussle first.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Fiscus105(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
My girlfriend is also on nairaland and I told her I'll expose that father by posting his Facebook username and letting his name and picture show on the screenshot that I'll post here, she as been begging me telling me that Its like I want to tarnish the image of that father.
Why are all this nowadays ladies wayward?

Are you now going the way of intimidation or coercion to keep dating you? Its not even ur fiance not to talk of wife for christ sake, You guys for once should learn to understand woman's heart. When her love towards you expires, nooooooo Jupiter can tie it back, its obvious she done with you already. The only thing still possible is to turn her to training kit (sex machine), focus blind eyes to whatever she is doing, eliminate every element of feelings you might have developed for her, reduce to barely minimum amount of money you spend for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by austine4real(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin

She only went there to enjoy hoely kondo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Chizzychinny: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Must everything enter media? You are only a child because if you're matured enough, you won't come here saying you want to expose the girl besides, you don't like her because you're only there for her V. If you know you have enough evidence against the priest, you can meet the church council or write a letter to the Bishop's office and it will be address within a week with full assurance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by gregyboy(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Bro are you sure your village peeps wants you to marry

I fear your wife may even cheat on you after marriage go and see your village people and sort out things with them

And a lady on the thread said women dont value sex just as men which i bluntly opposed to and here we are a lady collecting holiest dick

I think these religious leaders should be arrested if they go against the principles of the faith,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Angelacruz: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2020
wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Godchosen001: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
[s]Must everything enter media? You are only a child because if you're matured enough, you won't come here saying you want to expose the girl besides, you don't like her because you're only there for her V[/s]. If you know you have enough evidence against the priest, you can meet the church council or write a letter to the Bishop's office and it will be address within a week with full assurance.
will you keep quiet , birds of the same feather which other evidence are you talking about, maybe I even Photoshop those Facebook chats so that you can give me money grin , our last night conversation on phone where she confessed of dating the Rev Father which I recorded while on call with her
Chizzychinny:
I really said it that you're a child, you should have cancelled all

Shameless bitch supporting her fellow lady for dating a Rev Father, only you and your creator knows how many body counts you have, grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Chizzychinny: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
will you keep quiet , birds of the same feather
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Djamel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'll add Reverend father to the list of things i should be scared of

No fear, no shame, no guilt.

Hmm!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think I know the Priest.
I once attended an event at St.John's and saw the way his eyes was scanning hips while giving communion.

Anyways, you are lucky to be sharing kpekus with an anointed man of God.
She needs the wealth of experience a 60 year-old has to offer plus the excess disposable cash he has.

Take heart, your destiny is still intact.
It's better to lose your babe to a priest than losing her to a yahooplus boy or native doctor.

But I think God has given you the task of exposing a fraudulent priest.
Don't be a simp by allowing your babe's emotional blackmail get the best of you.

You need to help the world,
You need to help other men.
Do this for Christianity.
Do this for the Catholic Church.

God will judge you on the last day for protecting the image of someone you are certain is leading his flock astray.
Don't go to hell because you heeded to the pleas of a girl who has been gobbling preek behind you.

Expose that man.
Nwaimakpe, how I missed you and your devilish sense of humour. grin
Welcome back

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Go and look for another girlfriend undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by jimmychang: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
ON GOD......these bitches will suprise you..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by jimmychang: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
Must everything enter media? You are only a child because if you're matured enough, you won't come here saying you want to expose the girl besides, you don't like her because you're only there for her V. If you know you have enough evidence against the priest, you can meet the church council or write a letter to the Bishop's office and it will be address within a week with full assurance.

ON GOD.....babe you and sense be like Parallel lines ..you and sense will never meet
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by GreatTouchByPro: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
loffers:
You gave her 4k for Christmas

You don't need a girlfriend for now, go and Hussle first.
hustle so he can start giving girlfriends 4 million? I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by sunshineV(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
na righteousness dey fvck ur babe

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by gregyboy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Godchosen001:
go and sleep

I'm not heartbroken cus I'm happy she didn't succeeded in fooling me

Dont tell him to go and sleep she is not your wife for you to expose such act on her, you guys weren't legally binded by law while dating so expect the kaw to act on you, when you put that act

Dont act stupid it is painful but let go bro

Just leave her and bear your emotional loss,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Womanizer(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Just collect your share and move on grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by gregyboy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
ILoveeyouall:

3 different rev fada don carry one of my gf go bar b4 the next tin dem go say make una go enter hotel!

Konji is respecter of no one
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Franktom247(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
60Year old man na him dey drag woman with you baba you aint red pill your pill is colourless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by gregyboy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
ILoveeyouall:

Konji is a no respecter of anyone
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Keketu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
hi please check if he kin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think I know the Priest.
I once attended an event at St.John's and saw the way his eyes was scanning hips while giving communion.

Anyways, you are lucky to be sharing kpekus with an anointed man of God.
She needs the wealth of experience a 60 year-old has to offer plus the excess disposable cash he has.

Take heart, your destiny is still intact.
It's better to lose your babe to a priest than losing her to a yahooplus boy or native doctor.

But I think God has given you the task of exposing a fraudulent priest.
Don't be a simp by allowing your babe's emotional blackmail get the best of you.

You need to help the world,
You need to help other men.
Do this for Christianity.
Do this for the Catholic Church.

God will judge you on the last day for protecting the image of someone you are certain is leading his flock astray.
Don't go to hell because you heeded to the pleas of a girl who has been gobbling preek behind you.

Expose that man.
And who told you the father is from catholic church?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Girls between age 19 to 24 are all coded prostitutes ,
any small thing their pussy don't wet up
They Bleep brother kunle,bro Gbenga,, brother Chibuzo,
They come back home like they didn't do anything

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Dating A Rev Father In Okitipupa by solidmyk(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chizzychinny:
You no well aswear

Are you for real??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense / 5 Legal Ways To Punish Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.