Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got (7891 Views)

Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Sometimes I just wish I have a hubby who won’t have the audacity to look into my eyes and question me ,A hubby who will be trembling with fear anytime I roar at home but now I have someone who will watch me crying during an argument and will give me handkerchief to wipe my tears ,pet me in his arms , make sure am relieved then will say “Now that you’ve finished crying,can we go back to the conversation?”

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2020
@thebolded

You're not looking for a hubby, you're looking for a slave

AdesewaAde:
Sometimes I just wish I have a hubby who won’t have the audacity to look into my eyes and question me ,A hubby who will be trembling with fear anytime I roar at home but now I have someone who will watch me crying during an argument and will give me handkerchief to wipe my tears ,pet me in his arms , make sure am relieved then will say “Now that you’ve finished crying,can we go back to the conversation?”

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2020
I want a husband not a slave
nwaezeemmanuel:
@thebolded

You're not looking for a hubby, you're looking for a slave

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Ehmmah588(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
You no serious ooo grin grin...no worry your wish would soon come to pass make you jam one crazy ass Redpiller then you go no grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Then we have different ideas of who a husband is.

Why should a husband tremble with fear when you 'roar' at home

And why shouldn't he question you if the need arises, not like you can't question him too..seems to me like you're looking for someone to control.

AdesewaAde:
I want a husband not a slave

19 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by tobechi20(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
You want someone to submit to your wish. Alpha Female

3 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
tobechi20:
You want someone to submit to your wish. Alpha Female
not that he should submit to my wish like that,but whenever I’m talking ,he should shut up and knows that women comes first,even when I’m angry he should just leave me alone
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
angry
Ehmmah588:
You no serious ooo grin grin...no worry your wish would soon come to pass make you jam one crazy ass Redpiller then you go no grin
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Be careful what you wish for

AdesewaAde:
not that he should submit to my wish like that,but whenever I’m talking ,he should shut up and knows that women comes first,even when I’m angry he should just leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is what I really want
nwaezeemmanuel:
Be careful what you wish for

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
I've seen women who want the same and will later come back to complain that their husbands don't give them enough attention

That's after wanting their husbands to keep quiet at home, be terrified of them and to give them a lot of space (even when not needed).

My advise, relax and know the difference between what you want and what is healthy for marriage

AdesewaAde:
This is what I really want

9 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Marcus2(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Lekan239(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:
just visit an herbalist, you will grt want you want there

5 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Ehmmah588(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by blinking001(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Alpha female wanna be. Spits

2 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by AdesewaAde(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lekan239:
just visit an herbalist, you will grt want you want there
Give me a location grin
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Just who do you think you are to demand that your husband tremble before you? angry

1 Like

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Lekan239(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Give me a location grin
try out guru maraji church at ibadan

1 Like

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by 44Bulldog(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Go get a dog instead... preferable a border collie, they're the most loyal creature on Earth cool

7 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by JOACHINpedro: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Abeg who fit dash me 16gb mcard? cry
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Vyzz: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:

grin grin grin grin

Are u serious?....

You will have to pick a young innocent broke man and raise him as urz... For him to b scared of u...

Nobody will waste money to live with his/her fears
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cruise grin[right][/right]
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by ezeudo97817: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Abeg who fit dash me 16gb mcard?
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by OGWILLS123: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
ezeudo97817:
Abeg who fit dash me 16gb mcard?

Come to Zambia and collect it
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
a husband who trembles with fear when i roar cheesy
nl wee not kee me grin

4 Likes

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Get pregnant and give birth to this slaveband of your dream.

Even awa brothers wey dey marry oyibo for documents no dey horseband like this naa haba.
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Themainboy22: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Now change the title to "the man I wanted Vs the man I deserve".
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by juniorstar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:
never believe ladies when they say these things
Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by flokii: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na 'gbewudani' you want.. na so una go dey visit herbalist house upandan to get charms that render men useless.

Nothing new again under the sun.. some have towed same path and have ended in the great beyond when their evil backfired.

May God never let me or my loved ones cross paths with this OP and her likes.

1 Like

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by WrittyWritter(f): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin..A husband that trumbles in fear when you roar..u bi lion

When you talk of Adesewa meets her match grin

But I like ur hubby oo...normal babes will laugh or smile when he says 'now that you have finished crying can we go back to the conversation?'...too many crazy people in this world

1 Like

Re: The Man I Want Vs The Man I Got by Shedrack777: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdesewaAde:
divorce him and come to me for a contract marriage of 6 months. i have all those qualities, only that i'm a 20 seconds man

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" / This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.