Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix (1118 Views)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
The randy pensioner has been banned from donating to registered clinics due to his age, so now focuses on helping lesbian couples start their families. He started donating sperm in 1978

A man who believes he has fathered more than 50 children through decades of sperm donation has vowed to never 'retire' – despite being too old to donate.

John Lindsay Mayger, 72, began donating sperm in 1978 after being left broken-hearted by his wife suffering two miscarriages.

He explained that this showed him in graphic detail the pain felt by people unable to have children and he wanted to help.

Speaking to the Mail Online, he said: "I was traumatised by the two miscarriages and I could start to understand how people who couldn't have children would feel."

John and his wife went on to have four children and after their marriage ended in 2013 he tried to donate sperm again – but at the age of 53 he was told he was "too old".

Undeterred, he moved in to a new market and placed private ads in gay magazines offering his semen to lesbian couples.

He said: "I thought, 'who else might want sperm – lesbians might want sperm.'"

John explained that there are a shortage of donors, and while many of the women don't want to travel to his home in Tamworth, New South Wales, he is happy to go to them.

He said: "Because I am retired, I was able to travel around to where I was needed.

"Some people fish, some golf... I masturbate."

John has 21 donor children that he knows about, and estimates there to be about 50 in total when including the children created with his semen in IVF clinics 40 years ago.

He has tried to forge relationships with all of his children and says their ages range from 2 to 17.

Despite admitting some people believe he is a "paedophile", he says that his Christian beliefs spur him on to keep donating.

He explained: "Some reasons are spiritual, some are carnal.

"I am a blood donor so donating is in my psyche. Also, I am a Christian. And I could empathise with people who couldn't have children after losing two children.

"It is a big ego trip to spread your seed and I get a lot of physical pleasure when I interact with them and they climb all over me and call me dad.

"I have also suffered backlash and ostracisation. People look at me like some sort of paedophile.

"I believe it is a woman's right to have a child if she wants one so she should be facilitated by kind men to become a mother if that is what she wants to be."
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/sperm-donor-72-whos-fathered-23222638
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by fati2001(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by Bennysam: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to you
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by dawnomike(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
President of the Vaseline Crew Association worldwide
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by kendrick9(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damn.
Nice one.
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by kenzysmith: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
a
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by DICKstractor: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Wan.ker of all time
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by BabbanBura(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Keep disturbing the order of nature, the repercussion will surely consume the whole earth one day!
Re: Sperm Donor, 72, Fathered 50 Kids, Won't Retire As Masturbating Is His Hobby(Pix by SpeedyHitman: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Oh boy! I think masturbation's bad

(1) (Reply)

5 Words People Who Like You Say When You Make It Hard For Them To Get To You / Ceiling Fan Slashes Lady’s Hands As #silhouettechallenge Video Goes Wrong / Best I See, I Saw, Challenge On Tiktok (I see snake Agwo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.