Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

A World Without Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A World Without Men (4054 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / Women Can Never Live Without Men, At Least In Africa... / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:
××××× isn't impressed cool
Stop giving that dirty ugly goatfaced little girl attention by mentioning her. She is not even up to the standards of the well bathed oloshos.

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Just imagine a world without your Dad, we wouldn't be reading this BS.

5 Likes

Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
A world without men and your dad would have spared us his offspring spilling trash on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: A World Without Men by idahme(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shedrack777:
i humbly support your motion. just imaging a world without me, it'll be sweet

how will it be sweet? You think you will still be on nairaland? Flexing muscles on social media, as a matter of fact a world without men means going back to pre stone age because 99percent of inventions in human history of not more are done by men...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
WITHOUT PVSSY MEN WOULDNT HV BEEN DOING ALL THE THINGS U MENTIONED nd u r desperate for leisbiann mate

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2020
fati2001:

DON'T GENERALIZE

IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT NIGERIAN MEN
glad ur situation is improving u r gradually understanding that not all men are like that ur ex bf that cheated on u
Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2020
imaging a world without men u will still be looking for a way to control menstruation
Re: A World Without Men by Openbusiness: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Some little trivial facts:
✓ Who committed the first "crime" in the world? A woman! Eve intentionally disobeyed God himself.
✓ Who was the first kind of our species to talk to the DEVIL himself? A Woman. Satan saw the male and female, he chose to talk to the female. Apparently, he obviously knew the proverbial "FISH BRAIN" was not a myth. He was right!
✓ What does a world without women look like? PERFECTION! Because there was a time the world was without women and it was a perfect world. Just read Genesis Chapter 1.
✓ What does the world look like with women in it? The BLOODY MESS the world is right now. You are living in that world right now, so now arguments on this.
✓ What would the world look like without men in it? The world wouldn't exist. Because the world was created for man, and because of man. It is a Man's world.

In conclusion OP, we own this world and we are not the ones that will leave this world for you. You are the one that will pack your bags and enter a one-way NASA intergalactic space shuttle trip and toodles, off you go from here. Try Pluto or Jupiter.. Don't forget to take your baggage of frustrations and bitterness along, you will need it where you are going. You won't be missed grin

5 Likes

Re: A World Without Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2020
I remember when you once crucified me for being against men, here you are clout-chasing as usual grin

And do you seriously think crimes will end, if men never existed..CMON!!!

iLegendd:
I didn't read what you wrote — just the title. Lazy to read.

A world without men will be beautiful.

1. No crime (or at least, 98% of crime will be gone)
2. No technology (all women will be in caves enjoying nature)
3. Finally, when they are old and all dead, the world will be empty and there will finally be peace on Earth
Re: A World Without Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Whoever you are, be ashamed of yourself. There is nothing good about stirring gender wars or supremacy.

Men and women have to coexist, we have come too far. Don't spread toxicity that the world has no need for.

CHoccolaTE:
Just imagine a world where there is no armed robbery or meaningless wars, murders, rapes and skyrocketing crime rates.
No yahoo scanners that have ruined Nigerias online reputation. No males to always look for ways to frustrate women and selfishly use them while trying to keep them inferior and subjugated, always looking for ways to keep women from having basic human rights and advancements.
No senseless murders and ritual killing, serial killing, cutting off people's body parts for rituals and dumping them by the roadside.
No agbero and corrupt police making life hard for motorists.

I think John gray said men are from Mars and women are from venus, let everybody return back to their planets so that women can finally bee safe from male criminal activities and wickedness.

Oya males, feel free to start convulsing on this thread, the floor is open.
Re: A World Without Men by Martinez39s(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin

Re: A World Without Men by iLegendd(m): 12:40am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I remember when you once crucified me for being against men, here you are clout-chasing as usual grin

And do you seriously think crimes will end, if men never existed..CMON!!!

Oh, you're still in pain since then. Sorry.

The difference between me and you is: you asslick women so they can like you, but I don't.

What I do is: I say the truth no matter who it favors. I don't support men and I don't support women — I support the truth.

A pretty lady came to my house on the 25th and after eating rice, she forgot to wash the plate. Do you know what I did? I sent her a message and warned her.

She is still begging till now with lots of messages. She has called severally, but I haven't picked. If it were you, you'll wash the plate and park her sh!t. Even though I'm this strict, I still do romantic thifst for women at my discretion.

When a man comes to my house, I also tell him to wash his plate after using. I'm about the truth, not favoritism.

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Now you're embarrassing yourself. I'm not pained, just calling you out.

If you need to clout chase, make sure you don't make your double standards obvious.

Merry Xmas!

iLegendd:

Oh, you're still in pain since then. Sorry.

The difference between me and you is: you asslick women so they can like you, but I don't.

What I do is: I say the truth no matter who it favors. I don't support men and I don't support — I support the truth.

A pretty lady came to my house on the 25th and after eating rice, she forgot to wash the plate. Do you know what I did, I sent her a message and warned her. She is still begging till now.

When a man comes to my house, I also tell him to wash his plate after using.
Re: A World Without Men by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

If you need to clout chase, make sure you don't make your double standards obvious.

Merry Xmas!

You're in pains. You'll be fine.
Re: A World Without Men by iLegendd(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Merry Xmas!

Below was the message I posted about you on the other thread and 27+ people liked and shared it to let you know I said the truth and a lot of people shared the same thought as me.

Reread.

I'm commenting just for one reason and before I say it, I want to let you guys know I didn't read both posts (the one the OP is complaining about and the one the OP wrote), but the titles. I don't just have the time anymore.

So, I'm commenting because of this man: Nwaezeemmanuel.

I used to pride myself of being the most annoying person on Earth until he registered.

He started by attacking and abusing me, but I ignored him and I'm not bothered. Everyone wants to learn how to seek attention. Maybe, I should open a school for it.

The things I so much dislike about him are

1. When a woman creates a thread, he will always be on the woman's side no matter what she says and he will asslick her.

2. On that thread, he will comment the most. What kind of busy body is that? If there are 100 comments, his will be 70 and everyone else will be 30.

3. He will attack everyone just to defend the lady.

4. He will still be on the thread when everyone is asleep.

5. Is he mentally okay? I know I'm crazy, but this guy is crazier and repulsive with the way he acts.

6. When I was observing him, I used to read his unreasonable comments, but I skip them now.

7. Yes, I do create fun and trashy threads at times for fun, but I wish I'm half as dûmb as him.

I just can't hold my observation any longer.

Link to read it: https://www.nairaland.com/6256535/misinformation-ubanja-whatever/2#96050672

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol, i think you're old enough on this platform to know number of likes and shares do not always translate to truth grin

Hate speech on tribes get liked and shared here. My intention wasn't to dwell on this, just watch how you clout chase so you don't look silly whenever you post things in the future.

iLegendd:

Below was the message I posted about you on the other thread and 27+ people liked and shared it to let you know I said the truth and a lot of people shared the same thought as me.

Reread.

I'm commenting just for one reason and before I say it, I want to let you guys know I didn't read both posts (the one the OP is complaining about and the one the OP wrote), but the titles. I don't just have the time anymore.

So, I'm commenting because of this man: Nwaezeemmanuel.

I used to pride myself of being the most annoying person on Earth until he registered.

He started by attacking and abusing me, but I ignored him and I'm not bothered. Everyone wants to learn how to seek attention. Maybe, I should open a school for it.

The things I so much dislike about him are

1. When a woman creates a thread, he will always be on the woman's side no matter what she says and he will asslick her.

2. On that thread, he will comment the most. What kind of busy body is that? If there are 100 comments, his will be 70 and everyone else will be 30.

3. He will attack everyone just to defend the lady.

4. He will still be on the thread when everyone is asleep.

5. Is he mentally okay? I know I'm crazy, but this guy is crazier and repulsive with the way he acts.

6. When I was observing him, I used to read his unreasonable comments, but I skip them now.

7. Yes, I do create fun and trashy threads at times for fun, but I wish I'm half as dûmb as him.

I just can't hold my observation any longer.

Link to read it: https://www.nairaland.com/6256535/misinformation-ubanja-whatever/2#96050672

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A World Without Men by iLegendd(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, i think you're old enough on this platform to know number of likes and shares do not always translate to truth grin

Hate speech on tribes get liked and shared here. My intention wasn't to dwell on this, just watch how you clout chase so you don't look silly whenever you post things in the future.

You're in pains — period. Ever since I made that comment, you amended.

Whenever you want to chase clout, use me. I'm clout — people chase me both online and offline.
Re: A World Without Men by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2020
grin I'm amused you think i have you in my head all the time.

Goodnight.

iLegendd:

You're in pains — period. Ever since I made that comment, you amended.

Whenever you want to chase clout, use me. I'm clout — people chase me both online and offline.
Re: A World Without Men by iLegendd(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
grin I'm amused you think i have you in my head all the time.

Goodnight.

You'll still come in the future to chase clout with my name. You're hooked and it's not your fault.

Anyone, man or woman, that comes close to me becomes addicted because of my sincerity and honesty without sugar-coating things to impress anyone.

I have even forgotten you existed until you resurrected it. If you leave me alone, trust me, I'll never remember you exist.

Kindly don't quote me ever again in the future, else, it will be obvious you're using me to chase clout.

Good morning and enjoy yourself in oblivion.
Re: A World Without Men by Vanzcharles(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2020
iLegendd:

You'll still come in the future to chase clout with my name. You're hooked and it's not your fault.

Anyone, man or woman, that comes close to me becomes addicted because of my sincerity and honesty without sugar-coating things to impress anyone.

I have even forgotten you existed until you resurrected it. If you leave me alone, trust me, I'll never remember you exist.

Kindly don't quote me ever again in the future, else, it will be obvious you're using me to chase clout.

Good morning and enjoy yourself in oblivion.

Oga shirrup. No man no world that's a fact tongue.
Re: A World Without Men by specialmati(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2020
debbydams:
Well na we women made some men bad infact na we cause cause all dx probs u listed up der..women are the Devils.. Nd if any man is Lucky to have a good mother nd a good wife he should be Thankful
you go be good wife and a mother
Re: A World Without Men by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Just imagine a world where there is no armed robbery or meaningless wars, murders, rapes and skyrocketing crime rates.
No yahoo scanners that have ruined Nigerias online reputation. No males to always look for ways to frustrate women and selfishly use them while trying to keep them inferior and subjugated, always looking for ways to keep women from having basic human rights and advancements.
No senseless murders and ritual killing, serial killing, cutting off people's body parts for rituals and dumping them by the roadside.

I think John gray said men are from Mars and women are from venus, let everybody return back to their planets so that women can finally bee safe from male criminal activities and wickedness.

4 Ur Mind Now, Women Are Excluded 4rm Crimes & Wickedness.

1 Share

Re: A World Without Men by Kalatium(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2020
virginprincess:
Op you better stop that imagination because there can never be a world without men, you and i know that is not possible, you are only suppose to imagine possible things not impossible things.
I love it when i see a female surprise her fellow female with a comment she isn't expecting.
Re: A World Without Men by ednut1(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2020
How will many be able to get 2k, pant, rent, hair, school fees and transport fare grin
Re: A World Without Men by Kalatium(m): 1:46am On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
All these mumu girls that don't want to offend their Nairaland boyfriends sef
This bitter somebody is disappointed in her fellow gender

Most of the females do not share this idea with you.

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by zexy2030(m): 3:22am On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
All these mumu girls that don't want to offend their Nairaland boyfriends sef
E pain u?
Re: A World Without Men by zexy2030(m): 3:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Men started the world, women was God's second idea after millions of years God created a man.

Please respect men.

Women are created for pleasure, partnership and procreation.
Re: A World Without Men by ibkonekt(m): 3:46am On Dec 27, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

this is the price humanity has to pay for the useless simps allowing these worthless wh0res of Babylon out of the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by LINTUNE(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2020
another clout chasing thread, try to make research, check all endeavors and aspect of life, then u will understand how valuable men are to u women, than u women are to us, from inventions, to business, to politics, religion, ..while women are still compared to children, with need for protection, men are natural alphas, success object, god gave men more strength for a reason...with how malicious women are, imagine if u women have the same strength as men, the world would have been in total chaos..

1 Like

Re: A World Without Men by Romangalactic(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2020

(1) women will not b able 2 change thier phone again,most will use their present phone 4d next 5years b4 changing it. Dey will learn management skillz by force

(2) women will no longer b able 2celebrate thier buffday anymor bcoz is usually men who sponsor dese things 4 dem. No more ten diffrent cakes in one day

(3) women will return 2 jumping okada & entering danfo & tuketuke bcoz if not 4 men, a lot of dem dont have funds 2b taking bolt & uber evrywhere

(4) women will no longer b dressing 2kill. Bliv me,men ar d only reason women spend fortune on demselves 2luk good. Wit no men,ders no need & its also bcoz dey wont even have d money 4dese thingz.

(5) wat abt d ones who love 2 enta flight frm Los to abj or abj to pHc, or calabar to Los? Guess wot? God is good & abc transport will see a surge in passengers. Women cant pay 4 flight ticket on thier own without men's help

(6) cucumber scarcity. Dis one shud have been number 1 bt I just remembered it. Forget oooo,women love peniiis pass oxygen & in d absence of it, cucumbers ar in trouble.

(7) one good ting dat will happen is dat women will stop envying, jealousying & gossiping each other. U shud know dat d major reason y women dont get along wit demselves is coz of man. If u trace most of dem issues, a man or men is involved

(cool suicide rate among women will increase. Dis is a result of a combination of tingz most especially bcoz of Thier inability to flex life anymore. 99.8521% of nigerian women cant go out 2spend money on demselves if a man did nt take dem out or sponsor it, fact!

(9) almost every business will close down,coz if u leave only women alone on earth, dey ready nt 2 be buying unnecessary tingz anymore. Hair dealer,shoe dealer, handbag dealer, even d makeup dealer will struggle 2 survive in a world made up of only women

(10) finally, all d infrastructures in d world will suffer. Men built dese tingz & men maintain it. D phone we ar using 2 type nw has a cell tower somewhere & its men who have d gut 2 climb up 2 fix & maintains it. Women all alone in dis world will let everything fall 2 disrepair even thier kitchen sink.

https://www.nairaland.com/6171911/men-disgusting-men-evil-men
Re: A World Without Men by CHoccolaTE: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
So many pained men in the comments grin

Make una take paracetamol for your body pains, you go dey alright. grin cheesy grin

Fact still remains that there will be way less crimes and murders without males, kapish?
Re: A World Without Men by CHoccolaTE: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Kalatium:

This bitter somebody is disappointed in her fellow gender

Most of the females do not share this idea with you.

Hehehehe

Who be most of the females?
The two males with female moniker in page one?
No those ones are not female, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Encounter With Yahoo Boys In Public Transit / Strange Pre Wedding Picture / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.