Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! (3331 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yes na, you can be friends with ladies. Are you saying you don't have female friends.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by millionboi2: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johnamooh5:
No she has not but have gave her my phone in the past to make calls with whoever she wants to call on few occasions when she complained that she don't have airtime or call card.
dat one follow too

Stop it
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Dissap: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bodyodour:
just like it is possible to keep a dog as a pet, but with time will you Bleep the dog ? I guess no.
All the guy needs is self control.
You can also eat a dog sad.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shortyy:
Only a gay guy can be friends with a lady.

I've befriended so many guys, but it never worked.

3 mins into the friendship they're already begging for "just the tips".

I'm not gay but, I can be friends with any gender and any orientation (LGBT)

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Wittyglam(f): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Let me answer for the guys, it's very possible.
Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLCmNQIFGeY
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
KidDarkness:
Guys here, please what's " just the tip"? Shortyy said I should ask y'all
She meant "In a short time, the guys want to cross the friendship boundaries"
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
agbangam:
Simp everywhere undecided undecided undecided.....
Wrong.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
millionboi2:
dat one follow too

Stop it
As friends I don't see anything wrong in that because "A friend in need is a friend indeed" as the saying goes but I have stop that though.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yes na, you can be friends with ladies. Are you saying you don't have female friends.
Of course I do but she is just taking it too far to another definition of friendship.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by KidDarkness(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
She meant "In a short time, the guys want to cross the friendship boundaries"
Oh! Ok. I understand now. Thanks a bunch
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Zendinho(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Shortyy post=97467840]Only a gay guy can be friends with a lady.

3 mins into the friendship they're already begging for "just the tips"

You write-up got me cracking my ribs..... grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by HandsomeBlack: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
A Yoruba adage says: what you know you don't want to eat, don't even bother to smell it because of the closeness of the nose to the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by kufreabasi86191: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
:It's possible. All you need is self control and discipline.A real man talking.....
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by TheVictim01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
KidDarkness:

I'm not gay. What's "just the tips"?
Request to insert the glans.
Plus, OP is a confused fellow with indecisiveness. Agree to her, she'll bend your hustle to be solely centric to pleasing her, that's women. Do it at your own peril, after all na to catch" cruise" with you.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by 444crop: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
If u like, go follow the sweet names she dey call u go fall enter pit
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by obyrich(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johnamooh5:
We met far back in early 2018 in school and became good friends later on but as time went by she starts developing feelings to me which she has been trying hard to hide.
At times she called me bf or my husby when she is with her other female friends when I show up to say hello.

I have always make her understand that we are just friends and nothing personal and it is also possible to maintain a platonic friendship between us devoid of romantic or sexual feelings and this she agreed to verbally but keep sending me subtle,covert and indirect signs to express her feelings.

We are still friends but her feelings is pushing me to quit our friendship because I don't want to be in a relationship with any lady just friendship is all I seek for now as a single guy still legally hustling.
Is it okay to continue been a friend with this lady despite her feelings or quit now lest I fall into temptation because she seems desperate.

Your opinions will gauge my next line of action.

Link her up with a male friend who is in need of a girlfriend. That's what I used to do when I was single and found myself in similar situations as yours.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by stormborn28(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shortyy:

hmmmmmm....Shortly don't you think it was your structure that made the demand for " just the tips"?
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
HandsomeBlack:
A Yoruba adage says: what you know you don't want to eat, don't even bother to smell it because of the closeness of the nose to the mouth.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
obyrich:
Link her up with a male friend who is in need of a girlfriend. That's what I used to do when I was single and found myself in similar situations as yours.
I can't do this to avoid been blamed or held responsible for anything unpleasant that may happen after.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
TheVictim01:

Request to insert the glans.
Plus, OP is a confused fellow with indecisiveness. Agree to her, she'll bend your hustle to be solely centric to pleasing her, that's women. Do it at your own peril, after all na to catch" cruise" with you.
I am not confused neither am I indecisive.
I need peoples opinion,sieve out the bad ones from the good ones and ultimately go with the later.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
444crop:
If u like, go follow the sweet names she dey call u go fall enter pit
Thanks.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by obyrich(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johnamooh5:
I can't do this to avoid been blamed or held responsible for anything unpleasant that may happen after.
You can't make omelettes without breaking eggs.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Shortyy(f): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnamooh5:
This is not just cool,I can decode this as all men are gay's when be friends with women and vice versa.
I am comfortable with been a good friend to her and nothing attached but my reason for this post is her feelings which to me is a distraction.
I am not a male chauvinist or misogynist my reason why I chose to be friend with her.
Not everything that comes up your head or stay in your mind you spill out via writing because the internet never forgets.

Lmao bruh she ain't all that physically loaded. Forget all this your talk. All the guys I've met I've always tried being just friends. It never worked. That's the truth of the matter. They'll always want more. Because like you also said I just wanna focus on myself and my business, but just want to be in a cordial relationship. But it never works.

No be internet never forgets matter grin
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by millionboi2: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Johnamooh5:
As friends I don't see anything wrong in that because "A friend in need is a friend indeed" as the saying goes but I have stop that though.
better

Your security and privacy is at stake
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Dong2: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Shortyy:

Haba! Are you the one on your dp?
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Shortyy:

Lmao bruh she ain't all that physically loaded. Forget all this your talk. All the guys I've met I've always tried being just friends. It never worked. That's the truth of the matter. They'll always want more. Because like you also said I just wanna focus on myself and my business, but just want to be in a cordial relationship. But it never works.

No be internet never forgets matter grin
OK not dragging this further but the first sentence in this particular writeup is null and void and very farfetched because you have never seen the said lady or not to talk of knowing her in person.
So I am flabbergasted concerning your judgement on her financial or facial appearance as the case is.
Don't just type on what you don't know.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
millionboi2:
better
Your security and privacy is at stake
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Shortyy(f): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnamooh5:
OK not dragging this further but the first sentence in this particular writeup is null and void and very farfetched because you have never seen the said lady or not to talk of knowing her in person.
So I am flabbergasted concerning your judgment on her financial or facial appearance as the case is.
Don't just type on what you don't know.

Na so. Brush you just don't like her. Simple. No need for unnecessary grammar.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Shortyy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dong2:

Haba! Are you the one on your dp?

Yup
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Gidagreen(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes, it's possible, as long as you remain a simp.
Re: As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! by Dong2: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Shortyy:

Yup

Mmmmm... you expect the request from such friends then! Don't be surprise, you are loaded. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? / I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.