Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? (4117 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / My Girlfriend Got Raped. / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I can never be raped, because i'm covered with the blood of jesus, and women don't enjoy been raped not even by their own husbands.

Women enjoy being raped that's my conclusion since you don't believe men can be raped then I believe rape is just sex.

Well even christains get raped more often than loose girls(and don't clams christain now after saying men enjoy rape) and you will too by a rapist or your husband and it would be painful and traumatic and would scar you for lufe. So after you would know how rape feels and how it's unfair to say men enjoy rape. I would swear against you angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
The fact that your sisters and girlfriend are sex tools, doesn't mean all girls are sex tools, get that into your head.

How naive can you beusing this loser card. My statement remains same all you ladies would ever be is tools
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Tony142: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Your second paragraph says it all, they enjoy it, so there is nothing like rape for men.

if u think that it is all men that enjoy rape, then come and rape me if I did not report u to the police and jail u for life #nonsense
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Women enjoy being raped that's my conclusion since you don't believe men can be raped then I believe rape is just sex.

Well even christains get raped more often than loose girls(and don't clams christain now after saying men enjoy rape) and you will too by a rapist or your husband and it would be painful and traumatic and would scar you for lufe. So after you would know how rape feels and how it's unfair to say men enjoy rape. I would swear against you angry
You shouldn't direct this your useless anger to me, you should direct it to tony142, who said men enjoys rape.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
You shouldn't direct this your useless anger to me, you should direct it to tony142, who said men enjoys rape.
. Didn't you say men don't get raped?
virginprincess:
Men don't get rape.

Whatever comes your way you would face it well and it would be painful it must come to pass, and someone would tell you you weren't raped
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Tony142: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:

@Bolded
Enjoy wetin?...I don't think you want to be gang-raped by 10 ghetto cultist over and over, I'm not sure you'll live to tell the tales

U go cum sotey na air go dey come out overtime...then followed by blood cheesy

Lol, true talk
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Tony142: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Whatever comes your way you would face it well and it would be painful, and someone would tell you you weren't raped

No mind am
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

How naive can you beusing this loser card. My statement remains same all you ladies would ever be is tools
Yea, i agree with you if say "some", because some are actually sex tools but i'm not one.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tony142:

No mind am

When my second cousin was 14 he was raped by a lady of 23 he couldn't say anything he was just down I didn't know why, he later told me and begged me not to tell anyone, I looked for but never found the lady.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Man you are way out of line on this! How would you feel if your Dad treats your mother like this? Guy day think well no just day type nonsense!

@viginprincess men too are human beings those being raped go through traumatic experiences as well. Stop being being one sided.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Whatever comes your way you would face it well and it would be painful it must come to pass, and someone would tell you you weren't raped
If it is a cause i reject it, come is like you are looking for another ban, you better mind the kind of words you use on me.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Uncle93(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
I won't leave, why would I am not saying this bkos it sounds cool, I know what talking about.

The most important thing is this!

1. Does the lady love me?

2. Is she willing to learn and heal from the experience?

This rape matter you have to address it with higher help dear OP, nothing just happens.

Come ooo what's the meaning of OP on NairaLand self?

Oko -Penis OP
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by cooooooks(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
False statement.

virginprincess:
Men don't get rape.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Dreadlock69(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'll stay with her for 24 months then I'll leave cause the trauma can't leave it's just by grace I don't want some one putting guilty feeling on me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
If it is a cause i reject it, come is like you are looking for another ban, you better mind the kind of words you use on me.

You can't reject curses it will follow you, if you like report this chat to the mods it doesn't matter what's done is done
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Man you are way out of line on this! How would you feel if your Dad treats your mother like this? Guy day think well no just day type nonsense!

@viginprincess men too are human beings those being raped go through traumatic experiences as well. Stop being being one sided.

I understand I was way out of line there
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by cassbeat(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I know 95% of nairaland men will leave their girlfriends because they are heartless and wicked, .
And how did u come by this stats?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by aminusodiq(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'd stay
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Uncle93:

Oko -Penis OP

grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by bola4dprec(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I know 95% of nairaland men will leave their girlfriends because they are heartless and wicked, .
its well with you.

1. Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent.
2.Adultery is extramarital sex that is considered objectionable on social, religious, moral, or legal grounds. Although the sexual activities that constitute adultery vary, as well as the social, religious, and legal consequences, the concept exists in many cultures and is similar in Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
3.Fornication is generally consensual sexual intercourse between two people not married to each other.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
So u too have join d crew that gets guys banned. Tell me, what's ur dealings with d mods

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dreadlock69:
I'll stay with her for 24 months then I'll leave cause the trauma can't leave it's just by grace I don't want some one putting guilty feeling on me
Yeah. Exactly, when she starts with d guilt tripping, i zoom off.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
tobechi74:
If I got raped, will she stay. If I got broke,will she stay If I got deformed, will she stay.

Her action determine my action
Correct.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Your second paragraph says it all, they enjoy it, so there is nothing like rape for men.
In d scenario op painted. He said she moaned to a few strokes. So here we have it, no rape case cuz she enjoyed it.

if u moan, get wet nd cum during rape, u enjoyed it. No two ways abt it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Emu4u2c: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Most women enjoy gang bangs
Not all women are satisfied by one man
If she moans during rape trust me she will continue on that path claiming damaged woman.
Na the boyfriend go Carry the Cross.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by temblor1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Uncle93:
Lets say you have a girl you love so much. And the unfortunate thing happend. She got raped by 10 gang men in your presence and moaned to some strokes uncontrollably . Obviously she didn't ask for it to happen. .. would you continue with the relationship and support her morally or you would lose interest in her and quit right away. ?

Peronally, I would help her heal from this event before thinking about anything at all. Her healing from it would be my priority no matter how long it takes.

Mature answers only please.
Nooo...na to hapa
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do you know how many girls who intensional had sex with another man and coming to the boyfriend or husband claiming rape to cover their cheating act?

Don’t be deceived guys.
Stay away completely
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by wiseone28: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Nato008(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

And not all ladies are little boy rapists like you some actually know men get raped.

As if rape is not trumatic for the boyfriend also, imagine keep seeing a lady that was raped every day, that's disgusting.
Ladies are just sex tools and if they are broken you get a new one, were you thinking of yourselves as normal people before?
when u talk stuffs like this it makes us wonder if u dropped from the backside of a man...lemme just leave ur family out of it ..plus u sound deranged mehn..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Nato008(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I can never be raped, because i'm covered with the blood of jesus, and women don't enjoy been raped not even by their own husbands.
so those who get raped where not covered with the blood abi eh....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by DMerciful(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
A Nigerian man cannot rape his wife. She has to fulfill her end of the bargain. If you know you will be hording your body from your husband, better tell him before taking the vow.

Our forefathers married multiple wives to avoid availability issues but since modern women insists on monogamy, they must be ready to perform the conjugal duty as required. Nonsense!
virginprincess:
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Nato008:

when u talk stuffs like this it makes us wonder if u dropped from the backside of a man...lemme just leave ur family out of it ..plus u sound deranged mehn..

You are the deranged one for not thinking straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away / This Is How I Welcome Rich Guys With Deep Voice and Beards Into My Home. / What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.