Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (60774 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Shellsploit: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
DAVIDI NO SABI FIGHT . .LOL
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by lagusboyyy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido should take things easy.

His penchant for clout, will eventually ruin him, if he's not careful.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by lagusboyyy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
❤️❤️❤️
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by gassbee: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
change ur bank
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Omezif(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido is kidding
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by anambraamaka: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
OBO the sky is big enough
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by olokolekan: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Get Free Microsoft Excel Template and

Let us help you to Developed your Existing Spreadsheet Template to Professional and Add Creative Dashboard to it

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Mitsurugi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

Am reporting right away .

Grow a pair bro!
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Okay
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by boom99(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.

Hmmm are you sure of this? I go start to they monitor my account
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
as you are leaving music, Buhari should better follow your decision aswell and leave Aso Rock for Ndi Igbo next year.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by nedekid: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

am reporting this right away.
Lol
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido feels he's doing his fans a favour by making music for them

He actually claimed he would be a dollar billionaire if he went to work for his father...biggest joke of the century

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by 2cribz: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido still sings like a 10year old american. Abegi fuc k off,frog voice. Senseless pop artist

2 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Trendy247:
Na me delete ur comment, no be mod grin
YOU GET MIND SHA
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by tunwumi: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Send mail with your account details to Zenith Bank. Cc CBN. They will refund all over charge.

Accountantgener:
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by nedekid: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Oh it can pain you like this?

But you were calling someone's sweat and music noise?

Go and take care of your miserable life abeg
Haba, you wan injure the guy emotionally? grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by hstar: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
U dey fear
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
U dey try show ursf OBO, afterall you get options pass others wey dey the music industry cos if u minus music from dia lives is equals to poverty. If not
music we for not know dem buh dia is still tendency of knowing u
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by xperienced(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Since he's not the one writing his songs, let the original writers sing their song or sell to others.

2 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by DisLifeSha: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Many of these haters aren't even doing well in their various fields

BrutalJab:

Yet FALL went Gold in US and Canada.

Stop hating Davido and work on your miserable life

3 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !
Look at this Failure.. you are worried about the wrong noise. Go and use noise and take care of your miserable life and take away your family from generational poverty.

Sad that they are people at home looking up to a failure like you

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Gkay1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
life is per head. to say the truth, ur music is useless to me. I nor see one better music u dey sing, so u are free to leave it for them.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by nedekid: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
DAVIDI NO SABI FIGHT . .LOL
Davido get Nna igbo blood ohh. Power de kampe. grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by hotseat: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido, abeg just dey your dey and move on.

Burna and Wizkid are in a world of their own and may be nuts too hard for you to crack.

Shey you get the gist!
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin

grin

She tell me say×500

Don't mind them
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by DoubleEngine007: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think say that big head Ikechukwu say ,nothing like that
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by naijadrivablog: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
First of all in a saner clime davido is not supposed to be singing He ain't got no talent
no be juju b DAT?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Johnnyplus01k:
U dey try show ursf OBO, afterall you get options pass others wey dey the music industry cos if u minus music from dia lives is equals to poverty. If not
music we for not know dem buh dia is still tendency of knowing u

He was a producer before na. So he get options.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.