Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (60771 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by GEEBITE: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
I am
gaius01:

Am reporting right away .
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by vincentjk(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin

I'm a Wizkid fan but your so funny mehn grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by newspipo: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
your account abi bank account. I tire for their mata Dem no dey take eye see money for common man account na to dey do am anyhow be their way.

I will advice you to screenshot every debit on your account and dm them on Twitter, Dem no born Dem well, they go answer you chap chap.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Oh it can pain you like this?

But you were calling someone's sweat and music noise?

Go and take care of your miserable life abeg
His life is so miserable indeed. The dingbat might not even have 200 Naira in his account
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by babatee90(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Yet FALL went Gold in US and Canada.

Stop hating Davido and work on your miserable life
and must you be insulting before you lay your opinion Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
nedekid:
Davido get Nna igbo blood ohh. Power de kampe. grin
BURNA NA TOUT
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dem just hate Davido base on say him papa get money...
Just like how every average Nigerian hate the child of a rich man simply because he/she is from a wealthy background

With how wizkid felt so relaxed,one would easily know they've conspired against him.....na thunder go fire Dem

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Neddstark: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Is your life any better?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by VictorIfe(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dey go, your music no sweet before lol
Number one clout chaser in Africa grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairalandian:
Leave na, mtcheeew.
I don't even know why you're popular.
Johnny drille, burna boy, fireboy and even rema sing pass you sef. sad

Most of you guys don't know shishi about music. Being a star in music is not all about voice. If it were Dare Art Alade, Wande Coal and Banky west should be bigger than OBO.

3 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Donspicey: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

Am reporting right away .

Do am sharp sharp nah.......

Davido na Bomb........

Weda he sing or not He go still dey swim inside money nd his legacy still lives.......

Stop hating on Son of Mercy.......
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !

I disagree, the guy is versatile and so on point.

2 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by ask4loan(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
He should join politics, we will fund his campaign
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Sojo45900: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abeg oooo
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Just like how every average Nigerian hate the child of a rich man simply because he/she is from a wealthy background

With how wizkid felt so relaxed,one would easily know they've conspired against him.....na thunder go fire Dem
Ur papa get money?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

am reporting this right away.

Cry cry baby grin grin. Go and report. Music wey men dey enjoy na you dey call noise.

Even report to your Daddy and Mummy grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by FuckOsuPigs: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Stop behaving like a kid.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by 44Bulldog(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all in a saner clime davido is not supposed to be singing
He ain't got no talent

Yet he's cashing out

What are you doing to make money?....fraud

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Donspicey: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:

Poverty Bad bro......

Jst hate d guy because he wealthy nd yet he stil dey blast speakers.......

Davido don go abeg..........

His haters can go nd hug transformer......
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by LoveJesus87(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin
grin grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Donspicey: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:

Yet he's cashing out

What are you doing to make money?....fraud

U dey mind d clown?........

gv am beat now he go dey chop mouth dey look like dundyyy........
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by 44Bulldog(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Donspicey:

U dey mind d clown?........

gv am beat now he go dey chop mouth dey look like dundyyy........

I don't know why nairalanders dey hype that fraudster... person wey dem suppose setup and arrest, yet his fellow stupid cunt go dey hype am and mods no go ban am but they derive joy in banning innocent ones

Spits
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by ahmedajadi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
BREYZ:

Do a later to them and if they don't reply, sue the bastards
Who no know say zenith bank na illegal deductions bank before?

I had an account with them but when I discovered all these illegal deductions, na so I approach them ooo only for them to say sorry shey na sorry go pay back my money?

I don carry my money comot and dem still dey charge me. I don reach -30000 on top money I no know about. This is Nigeria where anything can happen bro.

I challenge any zenith bank staff to counter my claim here... I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Beverlyjean(f): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

am reporting this right away.

U certainly hv a miserable life...if u hv nothing meaningful to say...just jump and pass.... u say his music is noise but he has used same music to achieve what no one in ur generation can and will ever achieve
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Ur papa get money?
Your full family get money ?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by KingDash: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
thank God oh.. very good news.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by meobizy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don’t understand these fake bloggers. The guy made noise in the video. How did their minds conjure the statement?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Donspicey: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
DAVIDO DON'T LEAVE MUSIC,BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES,

I COMMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM A WEALTHY HOME LIKE ME,

AND GIVING UP OVER LITTLE ISSUES IS NOT WHAT MY WEALTHY PARENT THOUGHT ME.

I Guess Your DAD WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DO SO,

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

Please how Wealthy are you??
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Beverlyjean(f): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Once u are a rich kid in Nigeria, u are automatically hated by the poor ones and they are so many on NL...the sane way they hate on DJ cuppy and kid waya...

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !

Na the one wey dey sing "soco soco" or "ginger ginger" or "baby ginger" na get better lyrics abi? Ogbeni keep quite make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by mightyhazel: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??
the fans..me and you sad
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??
the fans..me and you
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Silentgroper(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Your full family get money ?
My papa dey rich in pounds. Oya talk ur own, abobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.