Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (60765 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Haykinx98(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin
Joro Joro Joro Joro Joro ya Joro Joro Joro x500
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Dreyton36: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2020
God bless u
Abeg quick leave music make person enjoy good music
We have omah lay, tems, Barry jhay and others who sing good music
Pls go ooooooo
If you don't go you're a fool including your followers
Oya the next Imbecileee quote me you idioott
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by MSGAMBLE9: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Nairalandian:
Leave na, mtcheeew.
I don't even know why you're popular.
Johnny drille, burna boy, fireboy and even rema sing pass you sef. sad
Pls, stop yarning DUST!
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by MSGAMBLE9: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Haykinx98:

Joro Joro Joro Joro Joro ya Joro Joro Joro x500
Omo, these days wizkid song sucks that even a pucci would taste better.

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Exodora: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2020
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??
Suffer what exactly , like if he doesn't sing again he will ....
You don't know this guy's father at all .
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Akada1(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Soissons:

Shoponna kill you there, davido slave. If to say your stupîd papa make money shey you for dey online dey worship davido?

I sure say you no get 20k for account as you dey so. Anuofia

Lol ....bro ,am not lazy like you ,I’m 27 ,living in my four bedroom bungalow ,married with a kid(one year and four months ).
How man go make an pass like this ,my papa no make money but I make am,my one night bombing pass your full month salary ,miserable idiot with white collar job.

No wonder you come here dey pour out your frustration,fool.na hungry go kill you.
One more word from you ,I will call on boys to bounce on you wherever you are . Try me .
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Myself2(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??

Minus the music, who for know Davido
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Myself2(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !

grin grin grin
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Akada1:

[s]Lol ....bro ,am not lazy like you ,I’m 27 ,living in my four bedroom bungalow ,married with a kid(one year and four months ).
How man go make an pass like this ,my papa no make money but I make am,my one night bombing pass your full month salary ,miserable idiot with white collar job.

No wonder you come here dey pour out your frustration,fool.na hungry go kill you.
One more word from you ,I will call on boys to bounce on you wherever you are . Try me .[/s]

Didn't read your garbage, slave

Don't ever quote me again
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Adakintroy:

If them check this one age him don pass 42. Sti carry Wizkid and David matter for head like firewood.

Stop telling us your age agbaya
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
bluecircle470:

See as you’re acting like a fool. Miserable you

your papa
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Mostly played by the millions of Nigerians in those countries. The average American or Canadian doesn't know the name Davido.

You must be a novice
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Rolexjerry(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

You must be a novice
I should tell you that. You don't know a thing about music. I've analysed music for over 10 years.
There was a video trending where Americans were asked if they knew Davido, many of them said they didn't know him. I can send the video for you. These guys are just overhyped. They are not as big as you think. Grow up!
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Rolexjerry:

I should tell you that. You don't know a thing about music. I've analysed music for over 10 years.
There was a video trending where Americans were asked if they knew Davido, many of them said they didn't know him. I can send the video for you. These guys are just overhyped. They are not as big as you think. Grow up!

You are a very stupid liar

Should I send you a video were they were randomly asking people on streets about Davido?

He is very popular over there
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Rolexjerry(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

You are a very stupid liar

Should I send you a video were they were randomly asking people on streets about Davido?

He is very popular over there

I don't blame you sha. I blame myself for engaging a kid in an argument.
Open this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5703248/dont-know-him-americans-react
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

You be Mumu.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Adakintroy: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your be Mumu and you drink.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Adakintroy: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

Mumu weh drink.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Adakintroy: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

Ordinarily you be mumu. But he be like you drink join.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2020
There is something unique about the David; I think that is their problem . He is David anyway and definitely loved by God
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Rolexjerry:

I don't blame you sha. I blame myself for engaging a kid in an argument.
Open this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5703248/dont-know-him-americans-react

You are really dumb

You are showing me a screenshot of 3 Americans as a proof that they don't know him?

will you geddifok out of here
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Rolexjerry(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
BrutalJab:

You are really dumb

You are showing me a screenshot of 3 Americans as a proof that they don't know him?

will you geddifok out of here
It's your mother's pussy that is dumb.
That's is why it birthed a dumb fool like you.
You don't have respect.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by bluecircle470: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
BrutalJab:

your papa

Your stinking mother
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by charidot(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2021
I don't want to ever be like DAVIDO your idol

GoshenNLA:

Who you don become in your life??
Bad belle for Davido wey don make am, I pity your future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.