Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (60766 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by vincentjk(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why won't he quit when Tunde ednut his media boy's instagram account has been deleted already

He's loosing hope already out of fear that Wizkid and burna will soon collect his spotlight fully in the music industry
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all in a saner clime davido is not supposed to be singing
He ain't got no talent

It's not always about talent alone. For instance, James Lebron is not d most talented amongst the Los Angeles Lakers but he trains harder. The same thing applies to C. Ronaldo vs Messi.
My point is, Davido do not influence his music with his riches. He's rich and still work hard like Falz d badh guy. I hardly listens to home music not because they're not good but I'm addicted to hardcore sh1t. So, I like Davido more than Burna Boy but I prefer Burna Boy to Davido.
I like people who push their hard work to take d place of talent they may not have.

3 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
My papa dey rich in pounds. Oya talk ur own, abobi
Lol
Your papa win abeg....
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Abdanny2000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
See diswan, make in go na, we no go miss dat in frog voice
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Lol Your papa win abeg....
Lol.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Charlie2020(f): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??
Unlike Burna boy, OBO doesn't need the music to survive
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
David has always been a petulant brat

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Gabbriell: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
DAVIDO DON'T LEAVE MUSIC,BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES,

I COMMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM A WEALTHY HOME LIKE ME,

AND GIVING UP OVER LITTLE ISSUES IS NOT WHAT MY WEALTHY PARENT THOUGHT TAUGHT ME.

I Guess Your DAD WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DO SO,

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

Corrected
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:

Yet he's cashing out

What are you doing to make money?....fraud

Abi o. Just imagine. If not for a corrupt society we live in. Someone that should have started rotting in jail is spearheading Davido's mockery.

Smh
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by chaloskyx: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
OGA WHO ARE YOU OF THE MILLIONS OF MUSICIANS WE HAVE IN THE WORLD YOU ARE NOW FEELING YOU MUSIC DOES ANY GOOD TO ANYONE OGA PLEASE QUIT MUSIC IF ANYTHING YOU NEED IT MORE THAN WE DO CAUSE WITHOUT IT NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU SO STOP ACTING LIKE PEOPLE NEED YOUR MUSIC TO SURVIVE GO AND ASK MICHEAL JACKSON , BEN CHESTER OF LINKIN PARK AND OTHERS WHO DIED HASNT THE WORLD MOVED ON OGA CLEAR ROAD ABEG WE HAVE MORE TALENTS IN THE WAITING
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by lathrowinger: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

AND GIVING UP OVER LITTLE ISSUES IS NOT WHAT MY WEALTHY PARENT THOUGHT ME.

Ha fa, make we marry nah...
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by chaloskyx: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
ASK P SQUARE WHO LEFT MUSIC HOW THEY ARE FARING THE WORLD KEEPS MOVING AND NEW TALENTS EMERGE EACH DAY
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by greatness77: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebukajay184:
After his recent quarrel with Burnaboy at Twist nightclub in Ghana, Davido took to his Twitter handle to say that he will quit music, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1343526261164027904?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yRFhcUX1E
screenshot or I don't believe, dis is a doctored video
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by noisy45(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

am reporting this right away.
grin
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by cmecproblem(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who no fit replace Davido o
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by mikemodel24: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
ten yrs fb acct for sale urgent in need of cash contact 0701 981 9276
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Duridadi: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
We no go greee WOOOOH we no go greeee !

You are not Leaving Music ! angry

Papa Ifeanyi music is here to stay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by puremaker7(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He ain't got no talent
better than you with your worthless life....
Scammer oshi
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by afroxyz: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Meninmen:

Na the one wey dey sing "soco soco" or "ginger ginger" or "baby ginger" na get better lyrics abi? Ogbeni keep quite make we hear word.
I wonder o
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Juanmike(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

Who be this wan

AND GIVING UP OVER LITTLE ISSUES IS NOT WHAT MY WEALTHY PARENT TAUGHT ME.

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He ain't got no talent
What is talent?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by cletz991(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
angry grin grin wetin make u con de cry now
gaius01:

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Akada1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Soissons:
Davido feels he's doing his fans a favour by making music for them

He actually claimed he would be a dollar billionaire if he went to work for his father...biggest joke of the century

You normal at all,him elder brothers wey no dey do anything get block for aza ,like chairman HKN,e get wetin that guy dey do ,abi HKN still dey exist .
Hypocrisy and jealousy wan kill you.
Ask that your useless papa no make money ,no pour your life frustration on top Davido abeg.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by deltaprincess(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !

At least he is making multi millions in hard currency and collaborating with top global artists.

What are you?

Jobless Nigerian youth player hating?
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

It's not always about talent alone. For instance, James Lebron is not d most talented amongst the Los Angeles Lakers but he trains harder. The same thing applies to C. Ronaldo vs Messi.
My point is, Davido do not influence his music with his riches. He's rich and still work hard like Falz d badh guy. I hardly listens to home music not because they're not good but I'm addicted to hardcore sh1t. So, I like Davido more than Burna Boy but I prefer Burna Boy to Davido.
I like people who push their hard work to take d place of talent they may not have.
What??
LeBron is not.........
What is talent?

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by deltaprincess(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

You want transport fare?

I know you don't have.

Hater!!
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Akada1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Many of these haters aren't even doing well in their various fields

As in ,but them dey here dey hate on Davido ,to come from rich family na crime ??

All of una wey dey pray make una get money make una use train una pikin well,if them do una children like this by then ,una go like am ??

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Akada1:

You normal at all,him elder brothers wey no dey do anything get block for aza ,like chairman HKN,e get wetin that guy dey do ,abi HKN still dey exist .
Hypocrisy and jealousy wan kill you.
Ask that your useless papa no make money ,no pour your life frustration on top Davido abeg.

Shoponna kill you there, davido slave. If to say your stupîd papa make money shey you for dey online dey worship davido?

I sure say you no get 20k for account as you dey so. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

which music?? music abi noise?

no better lyrics wey make sense !
If I get sense u go know say the world like his noise
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by deltaprincess(f): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Fear no go let am leave music
Leaving music means leaving the
Hype
Money
Jamboree
Free flex
The reputation
E plenty joor

What money?

Was he ever doing music because of money?

His from a very wealthy family. With massive investments in Oil and Gas, Private Jets, Private University, Hostels, Properties... etc.
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by goshen26: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
ebukajay184:
After his recent quarrel with Burnaboy at Twist nightclub in Ghana, Davido took to his Twitter handle to say that he will quit music, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1343526261164027904?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yRFhcUX1E

Davido, suicide is not an option
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by jerry2cino(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Leaving is not the solution, stay and show haters that you good in doing your own stuff, if dem no like your music other people love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter / Chioma Avril Rowland Stuns In Birthday Photos. Poses With Davido / Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.