Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend (41767 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ValCon888: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
What a pity.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by smithmoi: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yea as usual i see people insulting him, calling him all sorts of names, you may never understand untill it happens to you. Growing up i never knew my parents, grew up with guardians, never knew love, was an extreme introvert, someone managed to see me through uni, all he sent me was pocket money, no friends, nuffin.. Holidays i would still be in the hostel, similar life with when i was in secondary school.. I fell in love in my year two, all i had i shared, since she was all i ever wanted i gave my all, she was all that mattered, infact i worshipped her, i got disvirgined with her as well, it was like charm

Three years later she cheated, i caught her and even begged her, later she tried breaking up with me, boy i drank confor all i thought of then was death, thank God i was helped and regained conciousness. Today im married with two kids.

See, a man who no one, when he is heart broken, first thought is death. We should show love to one another, you have no idea what pain that boy went through.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Twelfthman: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why naw.. RIP
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by xynerise: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mtchew!
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by dannyspeejay(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
So people are possesed in this life angry
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Senseless loss
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
3 news in one....This guy is an idiot.....confirmed and certified
but some women self.....!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is a total rubbish that some of the young need to leave behind in 2020 angry

Nothing should be more important than one's happiness/life

I can imagine the kind of thunder the deceased's friends would like to send to Miracle. I can feel their pain

But Miracle no try at all angry
She should just stay in Dubai till eternity

smithmoi:
See, a man who no one, when he is heart broken, first thought is death. We should show love to one another, you have no idea what pain that boy went through.
The thought of dying didn't even cross my mind when I was heartbroken. It really affected my studies then, but to die ehnn, even devil can't tempt me with death. Not when I have families & friends that would be more heartbroken.

You are somewhat right though

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Duridadi: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
angry.... Another young generation brought down by kpekus grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
juniorstar:
the guy is a fool. I have never said that to the dead but am saying it now. the only time I would retract my statement is if somehow he has mental health issues. he deserves no befitting burial. he should be thrown in the evil forest. he even sent the gal to Dubai. if e pain am too much e for waste miracle b4 wasting himself now another man would be on top of miracle.

Ordinary android phone I can't buy it for girlfriend, imagining using phone I bought with my sweat to upload selfie with another guy on her timeline /status

Over my dead body!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Puxi, whyyy! What have you done again? sad shocked
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Bizzyliss(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fool

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by IkpuMmadu: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don't want to believe that the simp is a Nigerian man....

Just because she wan go with another man you kill yourself

You are an idiot
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by peteofi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Idiot guy. Am disappointed in him. Na only she dey the world? What a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Osusu317(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Foolish fool, u died for a girl wen pussies are in rampage all of the world....wherever you find yourself even in the deepest and smallest hamlet you will find alot of good wet tight pussies. But the idiot decided to die for one oversized borehole pussy, what a pity SMH!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Sheriman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
1000 women will urinate on his grave and he would regret for doing that also he wouldn't sleep well in his grave

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Mineisgrace(f): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
maybe he was too caught up
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by prodev988: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Come on man
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Odkosh: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
May he rot in hell.

Bastard simp.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
My condolence to the family of the deceased. No mother should bury her child. Children, before u take ur life over petty things that u will finally overcome in the long run, pls think of the toil it will take on ur family. Ur parents will probably not recover from the shock & may end up dying of heart attack, stroke or HBP then ur siblings will suffer. Develop a shock absorber & learn the time heals all wounds including heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
NIGERIA WAS BUILD ON SCAM THAT IS WHY YOU ARE GOING TO WITNESS MORE THINGS LIKE THIS AMONG THE CHILDREN OF FAKE COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA WHERE I FIND MY SELF

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Lilpen3758: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godoverevery:
Never get carried away in a relationship.....

it all about what they stand to gain......no this and you won't be a victim.
You sound exactly like one of my Gee (mike)
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
thunder fire him on his way to heaven

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Martinez39s(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn
If that boy had gotten the red pill early in life, he would not have ended this way. To hell with anyone who says red pill is not a lifesaver.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
This one is a selfish idiot oh...
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
wahala for simp type
ME comit suicide for mere hoe!!
tufia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
jagaban002:
May their soul rest in piece .
That’s why we need to always try and check on our love ones during their trying times because this suicide is becoming too much from the youth this days.
I HOPE ISSUE OF TRUST WON'T KILLED MORE NIGERIAN AS WERE HEADING TO 21
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by mountmoriah(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sad
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys Redpill is for broke niggars Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm See where it has landed you? I hope others can learn
Laughing . . I know u will jam talk
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by bepositive11: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
This is why people need to learn to love themselves first before getting into a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
Still wondering what's so special about women...
REALLY I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Seyi8750: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ogun state and suicide na 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.