Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend (41763 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Livingstoner(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
ori eee lo buruuuu
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
LOCKHEEDVET:
lol you probably mean hell sha

I can't even revolve my brain around someone ending their life because of pussies that's many

I have politely declined many ladies offering me sex lately, some guys are just too dumb
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by shaksman96(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
oYo for who carry woman matter 4 head, he died a simp so who care. i only feel for those he left behind.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Ishilove: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
AlphaBeta130:
chai, ur head dy correct. Me i cry with my head inside a ghanamustgo bag so that nobody will see me. Guess what. After crying, i become stronger than ever. cheesy
Man wey sabi wink
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
After buying everything for you
Spending heavily ,giving you the money your parents can’t give you.
The next thing you think of is leaving me for another nigarr hmmm I’ll show you that am a typical youruba boi
Zini don’t take shit and he don’t give shit
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
5hanklee:
Stupid boi.

Who will borrow me RIP like dis? cry
Ought to borrow you Thou
But P on my keypad ain’t pressing
It’s doesn’t press itself to stupid posts like this cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:
HE'S A FOOL

WITH THE ABUNDANCE OF PUCCIES IN THE WORLD HE CHOSE TO KILL HIMSELF OVER ONE
A big fool I swear. May his type never make heaven. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Suicide is a sin in the sight of God and those who do that will surely suffer forever.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

Good morning

T stands for table
I just love dis guy cheesy cheesy
*disclaimer: I no b gay oo...
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by EmekaA125(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Will his death make the girl change her mind and leave her current boyfriend
U died in vain bro thereby causing unnecessary sorrow, pains and acrimony to your people. Too bad
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaA125:
Will his death make the girl change her mind and leave her current boyfriend
U died in vain bro thereby causing unnecessary sorrow, pains and acrimony to your people. Too bad
Abi current husband.....
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by EmekaA125(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

Abi current husband.....
Exactly. Very stupid decision to die because of a mere gal.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
EmekaA125:

Exactly. Very stupid decision to die because of a mere gal.
Yesterday was crazy for me, can't give details though, girl wey him supposed dey Bleep.ed on steady even after she don marry the other bobo. Who love help...........kill myself over a vagina, God forbid.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by SlurUsername1: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Edusouls:
Too bad, all the warnings still simps won’t listen

There's simply no peace for the wicked.
SIMPING is wickedness and betrayal to the male gender.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by SlurUsername1: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
If that boy had gotten the red pill early in life, he would not have ended this way. To hell with anyone who says red pill is not a lifesaver.

Some people Mumu still never do
It gives me joy to see them suffer and commit suicide
No peace for simps Martinez
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by walkingshadow911: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cutehector:
Why will you send a Nigerian girl to Dubai and while still in Nigeria. What kind of foolishness is that?

sent her away from himselves like a mannequin. talk about serious scaming lol. spiritual simpinggringrin on the beat
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by searchng4love: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Now who lost the battle.........

She simply moved onto another man, he moved on out of the world........

A man that wastes his life over a woman...... Many more men, wouid passover her in a crossover stylee...........
How far with your task
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
searchng4love:

How far with your task

Tasks full my hand ó....... wink
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by searchng4love: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Tasks full my hand ó....... wink
M.mizy
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by IamSoProlific: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Godoverevery:
Never get carried away in a relationship.....

it all about what they stand to gain......no this and you won't be a victim.

God bless you.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by IamSoProlific: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
jericco1:
Lol, I don't think I can die because of a woman, not even my mom.

On some real talks, my mom won't even allow me to die for her. #Never!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ogun-student-commits-suicide-for-being-dumped-by-girlfriend/

Always remember that if the person you love dumps you for another person then that's not the kinda person you wanna marry anyway.
And after the pain of being dumped fades with time you just might meet that right person. Heartbreak is the worst pain but it does fade with time n isn't worth dying over someone who hurt you.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

U n this face fati hahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Asuquo03: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Dt boy is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wunna: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn
Even Elon musk is REDPILLED, who do you think you are?
Damn man. This post made my year cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.