Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend (41757 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by GeneralPula: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Human should learn to control their emotion as uncontrolled emotion can lead to disaster.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by abidak1759(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thunder fire your dead body? On top wetyn nah??
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Tremple8v: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Killing yourself because of kitten, I'm not sure its worth it .
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ufotty2001: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Since when I was born till date.. my principle is to sleep and bleep girls not to love.. I can never fall in love with any woman!! I better sleep with u after that we go our ways
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by sammysneh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
dairykidd:
One less fool to worry about undecided
Na mumu man, no rip to waste
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Yujin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
smithmoi:
Yea as usual i see people insulting him, calling him all sorts of names, you may never understand untill it happens to you. Growing up i never knew my parents, grew up with guardians, never knew love, was an extreme introvert, someone managed to see me through uni, all he sent me was pocket money, no friends, nuffin.. Holidays i would still be in the hostel, similar life with when i was in secondary school.. I fell in love in my year two, all i had i shared, since she was all i ever wanted i gave my all, she was all that mattered, infact i worshipped her, i got disvirgined with her as well, it was like charm

Three years later she cheated, i caught her and even begged her, later she tried breaking up with me, boy i drank confor all i thought of then was death, thank God i was helped and regained conciousness. Today im married with two kids.

See, a man who no one, when he is heart broken, first thought is death. We should show love to one another, you have no idea what pain that boy went through.
You're right. The fact is that majority of people don't care to know the background story unless they've tasted something similar. You're a strong man since you survived. May God show you more favour.
As for the guy, I feel his pain. He probably invested his all on the girl who instead saw his as a maga. If it was ordinary dumping then one won't feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by LOCKHEEDVET: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
thunder fire him on his way to heaven
lol you probably mean hell sha
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by aghoghochuks: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dem need to flog that he corpse like 300 strokes of koboko
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by chatinent: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients.

Me that breakups make me eat well.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by greatness77: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

Good morning

T stands for table
u dey vex ooo see as u just d kick everybody d go hahaha your blood d hot
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Atticusxsz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
smithmoi:
Yea as usual i see people insulting him, calling him all sorts of names, you may never understand untill it happens to you. Growing up i never knew my parents, grew up with guardians, never knew love, was an extreme introvert, someone managed to see me through uni, all he sent me was pocket money, no friends, nuffin.. Holidays i would still be in the hostel, similar life with when i was in secondary school.. I fell in love in my year two, all i had i shared, since she was all i ever wanted i gave my all, she was all that mattered, infact i worshipped her, i got disvirgined with her as well, it was like charm

Three years later she cheated, i caught her and even begged her, later she tried breaking up with me, boy i drank confor all i thought of then was death, thank God i was helped and regained conciousness. Today im married with two kids.

See, a man who no one, when he is heart broken, first thought is death. We should show love to one another, you have no idea what pain that boy went through.

How does your case and his even correlate? You never knew your parents and you were practically alone without love in the world except for your Gf that lastly cheated and wanted breaking up with you even when she's at fault. While in his own case, he had friends and family, oh my God! He even had a "Mum". Ogbeni, he's definetly loaded financially to sponsor his Gf to Dubai and you are saying we wouldn't know what he went through. If some persons here on Nairaland should give you a detail epistle of what they have encountered with the Virgina folk, you'll pray they gladly embrace bachelorhood! The thought of leaving his mum/family and friends because of a virgina person that would be flexing life to its fullest and wouldn't give a Bleep to his untimely demise should have reshaped his thoughts. He simply lacks the right orientation in this matters and i blame his clique of friends as well. Die leave my love ones and my mama wey i dey always feel for because of kpekus wey full for earth like sand... Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
The story dat interests me more is not d boy who killed himself over a girl but d one who killed himself over 300 million naira forex deal he lost to scammers shocked shocked
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Some men can't handle heartbreak, that's why I tell my male friends to cry when they are sad. Crying doesn't make a man weak; it makes him human. Too bad this young man didn't confide in people that would have lessened some of the burden in his heart. Now he has thrown his family into terrible sorrow.

May our children not make us regret giving birth to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by RealAlubarika(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn

No rest in peace for him, why didn't he travelled to Dubai instead of taking a girl to Dubai, a girl that's not your wife or sister.

My prayer is for the mum he left in pains.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by simfrost90210: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
angry I dont even understand what i'm reading and to which is which.. Which of them committed suicide for the ex girlfriend that dumped him nah?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by culf: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:
Ha. Rejection is very painful to men and women. This is sad.

true but its never a good reason for one to take his/her life

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Atticusxsz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
simfrost90210:
angry I dont even understand what i'm reading and to which is which.. Which of them committed suicide for the ex girlfriend that dumped him nah?
LOL... I can't fit laugh grin
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by bexcellence: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Rejection really hurts! but he went too extreme
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by UwaMmebii(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
smithmoi:

You're very right
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
This one die because of smelly Toto rest in pussy
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn

Exactly what women love, effiminate men, gays, trans, anything easy to control and dominate

Fight simps with all verocity, no mercy for clowns

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Dearlord(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
A miracle happened to another man and you went and committed suicide
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I always reiterate this to people.

Love but use your head and put your emotions in check...

Don't ever believe anyone truly loves you cos human love is transactional.

And for the men, please don't make any sacrifice that you can't overlook for any lady...give only what you can afford... No woman is worth dying for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:
Ha. Rejection is very painful to men and women. This is sad.

Painful to sissies and emotional beings, Rejection is constant in a man's life sadly he built his life around her and couldn't see life without her.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Hallabee1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
osamz007:

Good morning
T stands for table
Aje, the guy need hot slap
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Midas01: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
You're raving mad... proposing that he kills the girl before killing himself. You're a future murderer and you'll be caught and dealt with, don't worry.
juniorstar:
the guy is a fool. I have never said that to the dead but am saying it now. the only time I would retract my statement is if somehow he has mental health issues. he deserves no befitting burial. he should be thrown in the evil forest. he even sent the gal to Dubai. if e pain am too much e for waste miracle b4 wasting himself now another man would be on top of miracle.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by elisho: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
stupid boy u die well studant sending a girl to dubi u die well
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sad....but we dey try tell men to alpha/redpillup na
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Midas01: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
The same hole that men keep dying ontop everyday.
millionboi2:
NONSENSE

Bcoz of hole that are everywhere
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
smithmoi:

Story story gotten dump like thrice, the first instinct for me was to either sleep around , smoke weed or let bois make fun of me. Why I go kill myself when there's money to be made. na softie people dey kill themselves. Women will never finish in this life my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.