Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend (41769 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by madridsta007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ogun-student-commits-suicide-for-being-dumped-by-girlfriend/

There is a spirit of suicide in Nigeria at the moment, afflicting its youth. It is a "child" of the spirit of heaviness which is in Isaiah 61: 3.
The spirit of suicide, the spirit of depression, the spirit of betting, etc. Pretending to give the Nigerian youth a way out of his/her problem. If the Church does not arise and take a stand against this spirit, it will ravage even more.

These increased suicides and suicide attempts are not ordinary. Those who know, know.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Natural selection at play. One more weak link removed from the pipeline. Great

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Some men can't handle heartbreak, [b]that's why I tell my male friends to cry when they are sad. Crying doesn't make a man weak; it makes him human. [/b]Too bad this young man didn't confide in people that would have lessened some of the burden in his heart. Now he has thrown his family into terrible sorrow.

May our children not make us regret giving birth to them.

Why should a man cry over a lady not his wife, that's bad teaching, men should be emotionally stable. getting dumped is normal , I wonder why people get embarrassed over it, I block each ex and move on, why shall i shed tears over someone that doesn't deem me worthy. pointless you are a lady so it's natural to express emotions that way but not for us.......well not for me sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
pcguru1:

Why should a man cry over a lady not his wife, that's bad teaching, men should be emotionally stable. getting dumped is normal , I wonder why people get embarrassed over it, I block each ex and move on, why shall i shed tears over someone that doesn't deem me worthy. pointless you are a lady so it's natural to express emotions that way but not for us.......well not for me sha
That's the point of my post. Not all men are emotionally strong. You may be, but the next man isn't .

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

That's the point of my post. Not all men are emotionally strong. You may be, but the next man isn't .
It's such a shame. being stoic shouldn't be that hard but you have a point
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
pcguru1:

It's such a shame. being stoic shouldn't be that hard but you have a point
Yes it shouldn't be that hard, but we are built differently. I'm stoic, my blood sister isn't ( she can cry for Africa) and yet we're from the same womb. You get my point?
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Now many V gender will walk pass through his grave without a bit of concern or feel remorseful for him...so sad some men still reason with their tiny preeq.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes it shouldn't be that hard, but we are built differently. I'm stoic, my blood sister isn't ( she can cry for Africa) and yet we're from the same womb. You get my point?

I get
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Liposure: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Love is wicked
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by kokoboy4life(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Toks2008:
I always reiterate this to people.

Love but use your head and put your emotions in check...

Don't ever believe anyone truly loves you cos human love is transactional.

And for the men, please don't make any sacrifice that you can't overlook for any lady...give only what you can afford... No woman is worth dying for.

Wow this is a highly sensible statement from you. for me I don’t always fall for antics of my babe for instance if she asked for 10k from me if it’s 5k I can afford that’s what I will send to her.At this stage of my life I realized that no matter what you do for a woman she can never get satisfied the reason I act in my capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Afonjas , suicide is in their blood
Nonso is an Afonja ba

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by jovijovi: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wonders will never end

Anyway, for your wholesale or retail purchace of small and big black nylons at wholesale price, check my signature
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Miracle way grin
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
He must be one of those broke attention seeking red pillers.

Good riddance.

We want inventors..not p*$$i slaves.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Simonobodo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Karlifate:

You should re-read it with comprehension.
read well bro... topic paragraph
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by adedehinbo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
You see why I said women only date who is available in their needy time,my gf is currently giving me attitude base on money issue,though this girl had been with me through thick and thin in this year but currently I felt she is giving up yet,me as a sharp nigga, already planning for her exit bfr she announced it,so if she eventually says that,I will be fine,but if she stays,I would also be fine,but I would never kill myself and runaway because of one geh

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
wink2015:
Human should learn to control their emotion as uncontrolled emotion can lead to disaster.

Humans should study themselves and know how not to cross boundaries that will that will escalate their emotions, sending girl to oversees, you supposed to know it can go either way, if it goes the way you are not expected, will you cope with aftermath effect? If you can't cope better not involve in it
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by jevic(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Absolute rubbish.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by simpledoty(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
pickatyouu:
So him just decide say him no go wan know how 2021 be.

Selfish bastard.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

People that kill themselves over loss of hope due to failed business or career death or low finances.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Herbephe1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
simfrost90210:
angry I dont even understand what i'm reading and to which is which.. Which of them committed suicide for the ex girlfriend that dumped him nah?

It's not only you fah,I don't just understand ni...the Story just de somehow
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by AlphaBeta130: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
what da fvck niggarrr! UNFORTUNATELY, men are not loved unconditionally. They are loved based on what they can offer at a very point in time. Know this and know peace. Btw, who has nice fresh breasts please. i love em more than toto cool
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by purples25(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
pcguru1:

Painful to sissies and emotional beings, Rejection is constant in a man's life sadly he built his life around her and couldn't see life without her.

Some can take it. Others can't.
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
natural selection. please I need more simps to die off so the gene can die with them. There is not point passing that rubbish gene to the next generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by AlphaBeta130: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Some men can't handle heartbreak, that's why I tell my male friends to cry when they are sad. Crying doesn't make a man weak; it makes him human. Too bad this young man didn't confide in people that would have lessened some of the burden in his heart. Now he has thrown his family into terrible sorrow.

May our children not make us regret giving birth to them.
chai, ur head dy correct. Me i cry with my head inside a ghanamustgo bag so that nobody will see me. Guess what. After crying, i become stronger than ever. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
purples25:

Some can take it. Others can't.

I have been informed...weird to me but understandable

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by cooooooks(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
I feel for him. May he rest in peace.

It is not a do or die affair.

Even if she used him to get to Dubai, that is not enough reason to kill yourself. He should have learned from it.

Suicide is becoming an epidemic in our country. Everybody shine your eye and never assume that you know 100% about your so called boo.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Too bad, all the warnings still simps won’t listen
Yamiriflathead:
Redpill is for small boys geng
Awon redpill is for frustrated ugly boys
Redpill is for broke niggars
Awon go and make money and girls with be flooding around you
Awon women are flawless beings that can do no harm
See where it has landed you?
I hope others can learn
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
No matter how u love a woman you can’t change that she is still a woman, naturally has the potential to be 100% unpredictable..
Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by djon78(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
pcguru1:

Exactly
Many men are wimp and weak
Men should learn how to control and master there emotions
Not mastering ones emotions is a recipe for disaster
Especially for a man
Women should be the emotional ones
Not a man
A man must be tough, rugged, hard and mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by zoomman(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nothing is worth dying for except making Heaven. Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / Coronavirus: 2 Vedic Lifecare Hospital Workers Test Positive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.