Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Wife And Heavy Makeup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Heavy Makeup (5637 Views)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / My Wife And Her Ex- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife And Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
Funny how she didn't remind him of "allen avenue workers" when he was dating or walking her down the aisle but SUDDENLY remembers these gals look. Some people are so desperate to marry that they will settle for anyone AND THEN when honeymoon period is over start to talk shiit!

Now if your woman's make up is anything similar to that "black Beyonce" on Youtube then let me offer you my condolences.
Re: My Wife And Heavy Makeup by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sorry "African Beyonce"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy / My Man Is The Very Rigid Type when it comes to sex / Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.