Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72650 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ehinmowo: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Why would you want to make use of water?? undecided

It's quite unhygienic to say the least.
Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.

Oh lord! Our slay queens!

3 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tenshades(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Temysteve:
Then dryer abi.

No. Put am ontop hot plate.

grin
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by fof1: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
doksblog:

https://doksblogARE.com/is-tissue-paper-or-water-more-hygienic-after-using-the-toilet/

WATER ANY DAY ANY WHERE ANY TIME. DONT MIND PEOPLE WHO ARE OPPOSED TO IT. THEY VERY DIRTY FELLOWS...

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink
True! Datz wat i do.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by WrittyWritter(f): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

This is 2021...stop this ur "forming" behavior

Too early for that

Stop forming!
Stop forming!

Not about what I believed. It's you....you sound as if it's a death sentence to use hand and water undecided
I literally watch mothers suck out mucus out of their baby's nose anytime they have catarrh which I believe is more disgusting than using ur left hand to wash ur bum

It's better you don't be a mother (adopt kids instead) because I don't pray ur babies suffer from ur mentality because I believe u can't use ur hands to wash their smelly,disgusting, watery business undecided
U'll make a poor mother.... sorry to say

U even said u wonder how people who use their left hand to wash their bum eat, are u kidding me

That means if you're the mothers that suck out mucus from their babies nose... you'll basically starve yourself to death right? because it's disgusting undecided

Leave dem..it is their type dat will use napkin to clean their baby bum bum..and will not clean it throughly...that is how I carried a baby one day...and noticed shit in his anus..his mother was one of those forming forming

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Mcslize: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
I prefer water, it's cleans the ass better, I hate using tissue.
But I'm not sure if using water is as hygienic as using tissue.

Washing your butt with water is the most hygienic practice. But always wash your hands with soap after washing your butt. Using your left hand is best recommended.

Not the hand you using to eat. But never forget to wash your hands with soap. You can't compare that to tissue paper that will make one's butt stink.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by nedekid: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
grin grin grin funny, that's not a nice thing to say though!!
Truth is better.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

You think so??

Lol

Same way water wipes the butt clean is the same way tissue does the job.

Mostly take my bath after the whole cake baking.

But,my tissue roll comes first. Before packing feaces with your right hand.

*pukes*

You Just proved again that "Most Nigerian Females " are extremely dull and unhygienic. You guys have little to nothing upstairs. People are correcting you, You Just keep on spewing garbage......

4 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Shadysen: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Heloct:
Which ever method you adapt, once you feel clean, then it's okay.
that's bulshit
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Bellotelli: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
It depends on what exactly your doing in there,. If it's a number one you can use tissue,. But for a number two,. I'll go with water, washing with water and soap especially for a number two thoroughly cleans the area of any trace of faecal matter... You can then finish it off with a wipe of toilet paper to dry,. Which Leaves our backsides feeling cleaner and fresher after every poop...
OK una see the type of nyash I de like

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by onyenatruchi: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
no be Bamboo stick yoruba people dey use clean Nyash for toilet Abi they don upgrade

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Mcslize: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

You think so??

Lol

Same way water wipes the butt clean is the same way tissue does the job.

Mostly take my bath after the whole cake baking.

But,my tissue roll comes first. Before packing feaces with your right hand.

*pukes*

Who washes butt with right hand? Who does that? It is left hand that is used to wash butt o not right hand you use to eat o.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
;Dwater+hypo+sponge will give you the perfect clean-up
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man

Whatever FLOATS your boat. Dirty dullard.....
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Rexnegro(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
bell1255:

And no water after? That's how you people go about with smelly butt
so e shock u as e shock me too?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Donchyke007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
If you are too buttish to use water to "wash ya yansh", you can use tissue dipped in water to do. Pls don't jst use tissue, most esp the ladies. If I wan chop isiewu nko?? That smell no go allow me comot my Bleep n knife.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Bodyodour: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol. Where did you get this kind of picture from?
DrFunmisticGlow:
Water is best, or don't you wash your hands with water after using the toilet?

Some People that use toilet paper usually don't wipe properly and end up with disgusting skid marks on their underwear.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by olmoRoc: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
water
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
xenastar:
eewww...why water? even wipes is still disgusting because of its wet nature...your poop would soak down to your palms... you use water and poop splashes all over your butt. clothes and even panties?. and you use that poopy hand to flush the toilet? okay what if you are in a pubic toilet?. it splashes from the toilet bowl/seat to your ass or if you squat to do it. it splashes from the floor and splurts all over your ass and balls. i pity my fellow girls who do that...that is how they get all sort of toilet infections and stinking vulva because you ve got rotten poop between your vwalls down to your tubes. when you wash your ass with water poop goes straight into your vagina , so if you've got bush it smears all over your bush. how disgusting. and to think that majority of girls fix nails, how do they cope with that?...do they use toothpick to pick off poop between their nails and cuticles or they simply use their teeth to do that because no water or sponge can do that , and even if sponges could do that. is it same sponge you use to wash your face that you use to wash off raw undiluted poop shocked . and the worst part is that those who use water would use the family's bathing bowl to rinse off..i mean they would scoop the poop off their holes and ass and dip it into the bowls which then throw the water out without scrubbing off the bowl and throw it into the family's bathing water drum. seriously i am disgusted and confused
it's like you don't know the basic technique. You wash from front to back. So wash the vulva, before sweeping down the anus.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.

Use water and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.

The way you feel clean after using water is AMAZING.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Oriakku: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:
no be Bamboo stick yoruba people dey use clean Nyash for toilet Abi they don upgrade
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by jelel6: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
People who use only tissue, shiit no dey dry for una yanssh. That feeling is not funny and very uncomfortable. angry angry grin. Not even talking about the smell now...
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Masterchef(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
With discipline, better as possible to restrict toilet usage to when at home. This way, you can use tissue paper and take a shower afterwards. When outdoors, premium quality tissue paper may suffice.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Oriakku: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
jelel6:
People who use only tissue, shiit no dey dry for una yanssh. That feeling is not funny and very uncomfortable. angry angry grin. Not even talking about the smell now...

women suffer alot sha. no matter how you clean your buttocks, your pants must smell shit
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Ofemannnu: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Only AFONJA will use water. Dirty beings. Ayama angry

Afonjas use water because Mohammad, Jesus, Abraham, Elijah etc all used water because water is life and the best cleaner.All of these people are clean, neat and godly.

Osus use papers because Amadioha,Satan,demons etc all use papers to smear shit all over their anus...it can never be clean even if an OSU uses 50 toilet rolls.Dirty things.Osus are known to carry pungent odour due to their dirtiness.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Mcslize: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:

Did u see where i wrote i poop in the morning then shower. Or u think i shower with water alone

My main point is that i believe that no matter how u use soap and water to wash ur hands after using water to wash ur nyansh, shit will lodge into ur finger nails. And soap and water wont wash it off very well.

That is why i said if u must wash with water, use tissue first. That reduces the amount of shit that may lodge into ur finger nails

That should be for ladies though. Ladies that keep finger nails can wipe with tissue paper and wash down with water.

But for guys, why will a guy even keep finger nails? I cut my nails short every week. They grow so fast and they always make me feel uncomfortable.

So I always cut them. Guys should have no business keeping long finger nails. That should be for ladies. And not all ladies even keep long finger nails except the slay queens.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Oriakku: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Afonjas use water because Mohammad, Jesus, Abraham, Elijah etc all used water because water is life and the best cleaner.All of these people are clean, neat and godly.

Osus use papers because Amadioha,Satan,demons etc all use papers to smear shit all over their anus...it can never be clean even if an OSU uses 50 toilet rolls.Dirty things.Osus are known to carry pungent odour due to their dirtiness.
onye ofemmanuu take it easy
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by mt77: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Use tissue paper then wash your bom bom with soap and water when bathing. Most people that use water only hardly use soap thereafter, thus leaving their hands with particles and faecal greasy matter. They use same hands to shake , work, serve food and touch objects thereafter. That way they spread germs such as typhoid fever causing microbes. As much as possible limit touch faeces without washing with soap and water. Washing with water only, dispensing bacteria on the hand if one is carrying one gut resident infection. May explain why there is so much cases of typhoid fever which has refused to abate. The best practice is use toilet roll then wash with water and soap soon after.

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by AlphaBeta130: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
i have been using water since i was born. My dad gave us the idea. i came to realise it makes you feel super clean. Just make sure u wash ur hands with soap and running water afterwards. My intelligent and disciplined dad. Rip dad
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Onlyonebuhari: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
AlhamduliLlah for Islam......they are comparing water with tissue paper.....nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Oriakku: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
mt77:
Use tissue paper then wash your bom bom with soap and water when bathing. Most people that use water only hardly use soap thereafter, thus leaving their hands with particles and faecal greasy matter. They use same hands to shake , work, serve food and touch objects thereafter. That way they spread germs such as typhoid fever causing microbes. As much as possible limit touch faeces without washing with soap and water. Washing with water only, dispensing bacteria on the hand if one is carrying one gut resident infection. May explain why there is so much cases of typhoid fever which has refused to abate. The best practice is use toilet roll then wash with water and soap soon after.
good advice. You must be a doctor or a nurse

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by midehi2(f): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

From a girl, SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Lockdown: A Picture Of Jakande Lekki Axis At Night / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.