Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? (72651 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farki:

It won't, I have tested this many times, the tissue when folded to the maximum surface area does not allow the hand to make contact with the anus at all. It is a physical barrier between your hand and the anus. When you use water smell your hand without washing and use tissue on another occasion and do the same.
Because you're doing it badly (or lying for the sake of argument) doesn't mean it doesn't work. undecided

You do, even after handling patients with gloves doctors wash their hands because it is better to take precautions. Most Nigerian toilets for public use don't make provisions for soap and they think it is normal.

No you don't, you are attacking a position that you didn't even read properly, anyone with an elementary knowledge of biology would know this. Washing is recommended but most Nigerians use their bare hand and rinse assuming this is clean. If using your hand was as hygienic as tissue why is there a taboo for eating and shaking others with the left hand? Why is the left hand seen as dirty? Why don't whites have the same aversion for the left hand that we do in Nigeria?

I have, one of the hazards of working in healthcare, using water on your bare hand will increase the risk of infection as the cholera map below shows.

Go to toilet, use toilet paper � extensively, wash your hands very well and dry your hands...

Step2: Now, put your hand between the cheeks of your buttocks and smell that hand...

On day 2.

Go to toilet, use water � to clean up with your precious bare hand and if available, use soap...

Now, repeat step 2 as above.

@bolded....to perfect ur experiment, take ur hand under a microscope and examine it. U don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by imagrg(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
I use both.

After cleaning up with tissue paper, I wash the bumbum with soap and water.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by GerraMeh74(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
liprises:
And that is why you spend donkey productive years in the toilet. Time is money

Not at all Brother.... I don't spend more time than required. Using water doesn't make you stay longer..... Water saves both time and resources .

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Warlayx: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Why would you want to make use of water?? undecided

It's quite unhygienic to say the least.
Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.

What if you don't wanna have a bath.

After washing your ass with water, wash your hands with a nice liquid soap and running water.

I don't wanna imagine how your ass smells right now

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by chipet67(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water and soap.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Some people tohtoh go dey ooze like LAWMA truck

#teamtissuepaper tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farki:

It won't, I have tested this many times, the tissue when folded to the maximum surface area does not allow the hand to make contact with the anus at all. It is a physical barrier between your hand and the anus. When you use water smell your hand without washing and use tissue on another occasion and do the same.
Because you're doing it badly (or lying for the sake of argument) doesn't mean it doesn't work. undecided

You do, even after handling patients with gloves doctors wash their hands because it is better to take precautions. Most Nigerian toilets for public use don't make provisions for soap and they think it is normal.

No you don't, you are attacking a position that you didn't even read properly, anyone with an elementary knowledge of biology would know this. Washing is recommended but most Nigerians use their bare hand and rinse assuming this is clean. If using your hand was as hygienic as tissue why is there a taboo for eating and shaking others with the left hand? Why is the left hand seen as dirty? Why don't whites have the same aversion for the left hand that we do in Nigeria?

I have, one of the hazards of working in healthcare, using water on your bare hand will increase the risk of infection as the cholera map below shows.

Go to toilet, use toilet paper � extensively, wash your hands very well and dry your hands...

Step2: Now, put your hand between the cheeks of your buttocks and smell that hand...

On day 2.

Go to toilet, use water � to clean up with your precious bare hand and if available, use soap...

@bolded....to perfect ur experiment, take ur hand under a microscope and examine it. U don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there

And if it isn't there... that's for u, u can't generalize. What about those slayqueens and guys with longs fingernails undecided

@second bolded... even after drying ur hands thoroughly... you're a genius in biology indeed undecided
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 02Kebreal(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
It is part of Islamic doctrines to use water.
Islam is a perfect and complete way of life.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Reference(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
I suppose when you say water you mean, soap and water and then a means to towel up after. If not, please use tissue.

Too many diseases are spread by hand contact. Just too many.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by CVhurb: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
emerged01:

You won’t understand, I can relate. No matter how one uses tissue paper one’s ass will never smell nice. The other day I was giving doggy to a gf ,mehn the smell coming from the anus was mad. I told her after o. I told her stop using tissue paper,she got annoyed. That one no concern me I don pass my message.
She wasn't supposed to get annoyed, that's the mistake people make, mixing self-esteem issue with proper and loving correction like this.

It's for herself, her life....so y the annoyance?
She suppose to make correction.

Perhaps u said it harshly tho.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
water is fyn by me.....
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by sacajawea: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
doksblog:

https://doksblog.com/is-tissue-paper-or-water-more-hygienic-after-using-the-toilet/
" You honestly cannot think why anyone would want to use toolset paper instead of Water..."
But that is what you use to use before you went to kastina and they showed you a better way, "water".
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Reference(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
imagrg:
I use both.

After cleaning up with tissue paper, I wash the bumbum with soap and water.

Then wash both hands with soap under running water. Gosh. Just the thought of shaking all those hands BC (before covid).
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Hezmatosky: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
All these people shouting water water, they're the type that goes to toilet with a bottle of water just to clean their down. Flushing it is non of their business. What if you wanted to use the toilet and found out that the top where you're supposed to sit is messed up? With tissue, you can easily wipe. But what happens when you don't have tissue with you? You just sit on the mess? A responsible person must go to toilet with a toilet tissue paper. Especially women

2 Likes

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Farki: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
44Bulldog:

On day 2.

Honestly I'm done man, tissue paper and condoms work on the same principle but if you can't get that I can't help you.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
emerged01:

You won’t understand, I can relate. No matter how one uses tissue paper one’s ass will never smell nice. The other day I was giving doggy to a gf ,mehn the smell coming from the anus was mad. I told her after o. I told her stop using tissue paper,she got annoyed. That one no concern me I don pass my message.

Lol some girls anus odour fit kill dog wey smell am by mistake grin

You can now imagine the state of such girls' pussy

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by 44Bulldog(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farki:

Honestly I'm done man, tissue paper and condoms work on the same principle but if you can't get that I can't help you.

Indeed
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Rsconcept1: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tissue na problem for people wey get hairy butt oo I prefer water sha
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by chatinent: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water does it well.

You'll hate tissue paper when you are purging.

Just use the hand you don't eat with. You aren't required to look at your hand mid-way the clean up!
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Bankalert(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tango123:
Those of u saying water, have u forgotten that fecal matter will remain on ur hands afterwards

Have u ever done a thorough microbial analysis of that hand to see what remains on it.

Salmonella and other bacteria which are found in poop cannot be well washed away with water only, unless maybe with soap and water.

How many of those of u saying water do wash their hands with soap and water afterwards. Or do u just rinse with water? Gross.

Imagine the amount of poop that will remain in ur nails, hidden away. Gosh. Imagine those men and women with nails. Shit will remain there, no mater how u wash those hands

I feel it's more hygienic to use tissue. Then when u shower, u use soap and water to wash off any fecal mater remaining on ur anus. That is why my routine once i wake up is to poop, then shower. I hate people who poop during the day, worse in office and when travelling.
When you or a family member of yours develops ulcer, you may decide to tone down your hate for those who poop during the day. Stop spoiling your comments with sentences like that. angry
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
All of you saying water, na so una dey carry wet trousers come out of restaurants convenience and use same shitty hands to swallow eba after una don use bent bottle water mess up d whole toilet seat and floor with poo particles.

The hygienic thing to do is use tissue, then while bathing morning and night use sponge and soap to clean ur butt hole.

I don't shake my office colleague since I saw water container he kept in the office toilet, unfortunately there is no soap in there. He uses his hands to scrub d damn shit from his anus, yuck!
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Cocao(f): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Water!!!!!

Use tissue to wipe the surface if it's a public toilet, but most definitely use water to wash your hands.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Water is best, or don't you wash your hands with water after using the toilet?

Some People that use toilet paper usually don't wipe properly and end up with disgusting skid marks on their underwear.

Hahahaha! Where you bring this kind picture from? For babes that move about with handbags, how hard is it to have wipes in them?
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Some go as far as eating with that same hand,immediately after the act. Bathing after you're done using tissue is far better.

Won't u wash your hands after ...so tissue paper is more hygenic than water
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Tango123: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
omoharry:
To the bolded. Are you for real ? Are you telling me that you have never had an unexpected bowel movement during the day in your life , excepts only in the morning before taking your bath ? You have never had an unexpected diarrhoea before ?
Pls be real ..we are human and not robot that is program to poo only when we choose to.
Read all my comments please
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Bankalert(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aganju:

Lol some girls anus odour fit kill dog wey smell am by mistake grin

You can now imagine the state of such girls' pussy
you sabi. Na so one babe set doggy for me with smelling Anus. I just wear cloth tell am say I no do again. So disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Temysteve(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Funny enough now for getting close to Seven years I have been using water oh. My ass Is so fragile that tissue bruises my ass mehn, and there are so many fake tissues in Nigeria, most are just so crumpy and don't wipe properly, and end up leaving particules of the tissue in your ass. Water is more hygienic mehn after, use your left hand and then wash your hands properly after you finish.
you mean I shld use the left hand am using to eat to clean up No way! I use my right hand to clean up after toilet, while my left is food food.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Temysteve(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tenshades:
Water first
Then tissue paper to dab
Then sanitize.
Then dryer abi.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by Mcslize: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:
Tissue paper please.

Tissue paper will make poop stock on your butt hole. It will definitely stain your underwear/pantie.

The best practice is always to wash with water and thereafter wash your hands with soap. It is best using the left hand that you are not using to eat.

It's always advised to use your left hand for that and always make sure you wash your hands with soap afterward.

You can't wash your butt with your hand and not wash your hands with soap thereafter.

That's why some ladies do have poop right in their butt which is always visible to a guy during doggy style.

You wouldn't want a guy telling you ooooch there is poop in your butt babe when the deed is already going on with your Ass up in the air. It will definitely turn the guy off. And butt hole that is wiped with tissue paper always stinks during doggy style. No guy can bear that, trust me.

This is one of the reason why ladies should most wash their butt with water instead of tissue paper to avoid embarrassment during doggy style.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by ehinmowo: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
tnerro1:
Use tissue paper first and then wash up after. You will feel super clean wink

The reverse is better.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by modsfucker: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man

One harmless question and I need one honest answer.

Does your man performs mouth action on you? If No, I'd advise you start using water to clean that butthole.
Re: Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
StacyO:

Whatever rocks your boat.

I can't first pack faeces with my hands. I ain't no bush man

When u shit..doesit splash all over your butt or what ...cause I don't understand d packing faces with your hands..that is why you use d tissue first..den water...only using tissue after taking a shit.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / How Doctors Abroad Locate Patient's Vein Vs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.