Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74377 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Agbada don hook barbwire
The problem is that Agbada did not only hook for barbwire, the problem now is that the owner of the Agbada hung on the barbwire with his Agbada also.

Eye yam tayad

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by onyenatruchi: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

12 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:
Help!!! Pls Where Can I Do DNA/Paternity Test & How Much?

I got this from a friend via WhatsApp. But I don't know how to edit the screenshot to cover his name and details.

"Men are dying from emotional battery and verbal abuse. Women get attention when a finger is laid on them or they even cut themselves to get injuries and their feminists coven takes it up from there.

How does a man explain emotional bartery and abuse in court or to a relation or friend? Baba based on our discussions, pls help me find out where I can discretely do paternity tests for my kids and also the cost.. You're more SM savvy than I am. One love Gee"

Please help a brother

I know a dna test center in ikeja. Chat me on whatsapp. Cant post in public since they didn’t pay me for advert.

https:///+2348053250698

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sonofElElyon: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:
It's getting interesting

if the child that's 18 doesn't give his/her permission for a DNA test, the presumed father can obtain a court order to compel it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Lightangel65: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Gaddafih001:

It’s actually 150,000

My friend did for his baby girl for 95k

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by HisMajesty1(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Adam Nuhu don start something oo grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by invinzible1: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

So Pastor Chris didn't marry the will of God or other men of God didn't marry the will of God.

Hanty there's nothing like will of God. Both them have to sit their ass and work it out..... WORK IT OUT........ By the way I like your thread on skincare

13 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by RealAlubarika(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:
If a procedure as important and sensitive as this could be made affordable, an age long evil of paternity fraud would have been put in check.

I can tell you, 70% of Nigerian men love and cater for children that are not theirs.

You are right boss, how many average Nigerians have the means to do it.
Cause I will advise any Nigerian father who can afford it to do it. Cause the rate of female promiscuity is at the high side.

As for me is a must. When my kids starts coming I will do it for all of them.

We rise by lifting others

11 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Gavorche: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2021
decimator:
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.

Am really sorry if this is true,is she your wife or baby mama,what made u suspicious of the fraud to carry out the test?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2021
igboamakaaa:

Such Mannerless Chriatians, just look at the brazen guts she has to say such nonsense "it serves you guys right" just because one chooses to marry his spec? It serves the male fold right to be deceived and scammed into taking care of the proceeds of an adulterous affair?
If serves men right for trusting his female partner with the sanctimony of marriage vows they shared.

We really need to revisit our moral ethics as a people. All these religious brouhaha is getting out of hand. This poster right here is saying that it serves men right to be emotionally abused and defrauded just because we choose not to marry from the "Church" (which has the worst set of pretenders as females).

Later she'd exclaim, "i am a Christian"
Do you even know what Christianity means? Jesus (Yahshua) whom you claim to be a follower of would never ever say something as irresponsible as this!

She is not a Christian, she is an hypocritical churchgoer who is bitter, full of hatred, envy and jealousy.

22 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
samuelpeters:

The test is costly. It's not about feminists whatever.
The reagents, the PCR and other stuff made it costly. Any test that involves DNA is expensive.

©️2021.

₦ 60k per person

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by nams77: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Well it should be around 100-150k.

If you are in warri, I can give you referral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
samuelpeters:

I have seen so many paternity fraud in my little experience and those men trusted their wives to a fault.

It's all about choices!
I for one has decided that whether I married a virtuous woman or not, I will do the test.

©️2021.

You better invest that 350k before you go and use your money to discover what will end your joy/ life. Double wahala. lol
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Lightangel65: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

If my man has extra 350k, he won't throw it around carelessly for some DNA bullcrap because I'm a virtous and faithful partner.

You can keep throwing your 350k away because of wrong choices you made while my man invests his for our lovely children.

It's not 350k it's 95-120k max and yes its not throwing money away it's checking if your wh0re ass is loyal.
Can you trust a guy who wants to fvck you and says he'll marry you NO
So don't expect to be trusted as it is becoming a norm that ladies get Belle for different men

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by HisMajesty1(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
decimator:
Just did mine in Nov 2020. 2 children and myself cost 250k.
Test excluded me as the biological one. I plan to sue her for false allegation, character assassination, obtaining by tricks etc. except I get a public apology.
shocked shocked Are you for real right now?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by onome442(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
90k to 120k
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Lashist(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.
Leave jokes madam...you no bright at all...if at all you marry, better allow ya husband do DNA if you love him even if he doesnt want to

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by RedPhoenix: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
I am sure our wicked feminists who dominate the fertility and healthcare sectors intentionally made it this costly to discourage men from going for paternity test so that they can continue to scam men and go scold free angry

Hahahahahahahahaha you're evil grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
invinzible1:

So Pastor Chris didn't marry the will of God or other men of God didn't marry the will of God.

Hanty there's nothing like will of God. Both them have to sit their ass and work it out..... WORK IT OUT........ By the way I like your thread on skincare

Thanks.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by AfroKnight: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Why are women against DNA test? Why guilt tripping anyone because he wants to know if the child is his? Only devilish women will refuse

20 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Skye111: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2021
Interesting
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by stag: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Interesting to read the above from you.

Below is a question I asked you in the link further below:

This is so terribly disappointing to read. Why marry a man you can not trust with his own daughter?

https://www.nairaland.com/6167842/10-month-old-girl-dies-after-being/15#97516382

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
tumababa:

₦ 60k per person
It has price range.

©️2021.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Gavorche: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Apart from DNA test is there no any other way the paternity can be conformed, facial looks can't be trusted because sometimes it can be deceptive and the child may take after the looks of the mother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Because your child resembles you is not enough.
I've seen a case where the boy resembles the dad.

When it's time to move the child and the mom abroad, the DNA result showed that the man is not the biological father.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SocialJustice: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person
This is not a lot to pay at all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nigerianization(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.

Popular Pastor Joshua Iginla claimed that one of his children is not his..................That was one of his reasons for divorce..............Rev. Anita Oyakhilome said that her husband was exhibiting 'inappropriate behaviour' towards FEMALE members of his church........you get the POINT NOW

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ivolt: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.
The bold is a lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by abdullkabar(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
I wonder why this is becoming a hard debate?
Do whatever you want to do to have a rest of mind, its your responsibility to your child and yourself.
Let's come off it and move on to more pressing matters

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Sanchez01:
N133,000 - N150,000

It is cheaper than raising someone else's kids and convenient knowing the kids under your roof are yours.

On d dna rest form its marked “peace of mind” test

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by gbadexy(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Omoh see the number of people viewing this thread.
It's definitely an interesting one. Following bumper to bumper.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by nkwachii(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2021
[s]
invinzible1:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.