Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74386 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

If you Kno how many bornagain girls have extended thier devine hands of fellowship to me, you will understand why it's foooolish to trust any girl, I mean any girl.

18 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by benflin(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Why will you waste that amount of money when you can go to one baba and give him 5k and you will still watch everything on TV grin

Yoruba film done scatter this one head grin

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

A fellow bro has to nut somewhere, usually in a public bin. If you decide to be that public bin, no a problem. Just carry your litany of bastards and move to your father's house.

Sadly it doesn’t work that way. Keep all this public bin talk one side. Na only mad man dey go chop inside dustbin. Maybe a lot of you are mad, that itself wouldn’t be surprising. wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Chris2863(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Be deceiving yourself
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2021
LINTUNE:
alright, better, its a normal phenomenon though, especially when one is just recovering from hangover...happy new yr..

Don't count on it though. It is what it is. Ain't no hangover anywhere. I don't drinktongue

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Fiscus105(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2021
igboamakaaa:

Such Mannerless Chriatians, just look at the brazen guts she has to say such nonsense "it serves you guys right" just because one chooses to marry his spec? It serves the male fold right to be deceived and scammed into taking care of the proceeds of an adulterous affair?
If serves men right for trusting his female partner with the sanctimony of marriage vows they shared.

We really need to revisit our moral ethics as a people. All these religious brouhaha is getting out of hand. This poster right here is saying that it serves men right to be emotionally abused and defrauded just because we choose not to marry from the "Church" (which has the worst set of pretenders as females).

Later she'd exclaim, "i am a Christian"
Do you even know what Christianity means? Jesus (Yahshua) whom you claim to be a follower of would never ever say something as irresponsible as this!

Forget about religion or no religion, many of you guys deliberately entered trap, I witnessed countless of such failed marriages, crazy about outward just because it's ur spec, usually bring tears

Many of you go into relationships with woman from beginning base on lust even if she is not virtious woman since its ur spec no problem

I believe you guy used to brag that club girls are marrying on weekly basis na

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
farem:

The The world is upside down. When we talk of NO FORNICATION before marriage,, they rise up to to call call you all sort of names.
For me and and those who believe in the BED UNDEFILED, I wan know how one bastard child wan come my home. It is fornicators that rush into wedding because the fruit of fornication is mature (the pregnancy that may have been contributed to by up to 4 guys)
I celebrate the real Liberty in Christ Jesus
People change always remember that!
Whether in Christ or not, after all we are all sinners.

My dear, most of the paternity fraud I had seen were from christian home.

©️2021.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
farem:

The The world is upside down. When we talk of NO FORNICATION before marriage,, they rise up to to call call you all sort of names.
For me and and those who believe in the BED UNDEFILED, I wan know how one bastard child wan come my home. It is fornicators that rush into wedding because the fruit of fornication is mature (the pregnancy that may have been contributed to by up to 4 guys)
I celebrate the real Liberty in Christ Jesus

You are a fool, a big one.

Most girls with wayward sexual lifestyles usually end up in churches when they can't get a man to marry. Then, when mumus like you approach them, they tell you no sex till marriage and you jump up and down like monkeys on steroids. Meanwhile, they are wiser than you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by paix(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

If your brain is still initializing at 7am, how long would it take to start synchronizing?

19 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Hargbo(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh grhhhhhhh ahhhhhh.... Chisossssssss

You are officially recognized among the Wise

14 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2021
DNA test is simultaneously trending on twitter and same here.. i think the world is getting to the precipice of extinction when ,marriage that shd bring comfort and succor is now a war infidelity, philandering and dishonesty...

how will the next generation be like and how are they gonna take this ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

I hope you read the story of that banker that trended yesterday. What killed him eventually? I hear you.
We all react to situations differently.

Don't tell me you want to use that banker as a yardstick. Its lame!

©️2021.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Sadly it doesn’t work that way. Keep all this public bin talk one side. Na only mad man dey go chop inside dustbin. Maybe a lot of you are mad, that itself wouldn’t be surprising. wink

The madness definitely has a cure and DNA test is a cure. Hoes calling themselves wives will cry to death and I hope their fathers' compounds have enough spaces to accommodate bastards from the various public bins.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by ProphetM0hammad: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol... You wish but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not.

Re-upload your pix let them see, please pepper them.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by simeko(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
oz4real83:
The people u don't trust cannot harm u because u will always be on guard around them. It is those people u trust and love that can harm u, you lose your guard around them and they stab you when u least expect, that is why it is called "heartbreak".

love u so much for this, windom..
i love ur reply to her post, her post had personal emotion attached to it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by perdollar(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

if them say make u choose between bungalow and an estate which one u go take? For me n my household, we cant marry stock fish

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by eyinjuege: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin

Honestly, I've become so desensitized to all these issues of cheating, paternity frauds, men having secret families elsewhere etc.
I just say hey, sorry and move on.
It doesn't seem so strange anymore because I've come to realise many men in Nigeria publicly support cheating, while women codedly do their thing.
I stopped being shocked and I had my peace.
Even abroad, its same thing with oyibo. I've heard of different cases of paternity frauds, secret children fathered by men without their wives knowledge, affairs in the workplace and all sorts. The only difference is their men won't publicly support such unlike here.
At this point, make we all just dey siddon look.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
ProphetM0hammad:

Re-upload your pix let them see, please pepper them.

No.. I don't want to seduce anyone this new year. tongue
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by DAVE5(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

Alot of men are interested in this. I hope it's affordable. Last time I checked it cost about N350,000 per person

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Whiteshield: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
paix:
If your brain is still initializing at 7am, how long would it take to start synchronizing?

The painful part is that she is a teacher. I mean, a mentally dilapidated thing like that teaching kids.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Bunsenbun(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:
The polygamous gender is scared of being cheated on. One would have thought with how you guys encourage sleeping around- you’ll understand that a fellow bro has to nut somewhere. Sometimes with receipts...

Sha don’t kill yourselves like the FCMB woman’s husband. Men are not built for such pain.grin
he did not kill himself, we should try to be factual grin.Men had better start doing prenuptial agreement with paternity fraud clauses inserted oh grin

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Pat081: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
I will go to south west and use god of lron (ogun)

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Aflix(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

You better invest that 350k before you go and use your money to discover what will end your joy/ life. Double wahala. lol
Na wa ooooo. See wetin woman de open mouth talk. It's like you already have plans to make your husband father another person's child.

14 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by LINTUNE(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Don't count on it though. It is what it is. Ain't no hangover anywhere. I don't drinktongue

Happy new year.
lemme believe u.. grin[
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Yunus2012(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
No be agbada o, na lace material hook barb wire. Lol.

AltCtrlDel:

Agbada don hook barbwire
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Aflix:
Na wa ooooo. See wetin woman de open mouth talk. It's like you already have plans to make your husband father another person's child.

Far from it.

My hubby will be the luckiest man to have me by God's grace.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Arsenate(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

A fellow bro has to nut somewhere, usually in a public bin. If you decide to be that public bin, no a problem. Just carry your litany of bastards and move to your father's house.
Well said. cheesy
They should explain to their bastards why "daddy" kicked them out and why they aren't going to lead "normal" lives like other kids, I'm sure it'll make a good bed time story. Men should keep doing the DNA tests.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by generationz(f): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
That's the most important thing any man in Nigeria should know.

In fact every man out there should take their babies out for paternity test. Its compulsory.

The category of women we have now are deadlier than a viper.

My own pikin no need paternity test sha. Cuz the pikin kuku resemble me. People dey ask me if na cough I cough am.

Adoptive children look like their parents when there's love. Resemblance means nothing.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by od501: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2021
akpunda86:

Sorry ohhh my Four kids my carbon copy. natural DNA done and dusted. They are oyiri Nba

.....lol...don't be naïve sir, all the woman needs to do is to continue having sex with you from the second month up to her trimester and (there are likely possibility) it will erase any resemblance of the original donor. Medical experts here should explain better.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Aflix(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Far from it.

My hubby will be the luckiest man to have me by God's grace.
I'm sure other women that birthed another man child said this exactly what you said.

10 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by intruder15(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If you’re broke, just say sO. A lot of people spend more than that monthly.

A lot of people indeed. Yet the recent statistics states less than 4% of Nigerians have 500k and above in their account.

If u want to lie, at least lie small small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.