Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (74329 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by YoungboyNBA(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Arsenate:

He's a blue pilled beta simp, that's why he felt the pain. A red pilled bro is numbed to hurt from women and immune to their manipulations. Sees their bullshiiit kilometres away. Women hate the red pill because they want to have the advantage in the dating arena.

Niggar you deserve some bottles meen,damn it.

This goes ain't shit.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

1 term school fees is not an investment. If you father only paid for one semester and stopped would you say he has invested in you? Obviously completing yearly payment for 4 years is an investment.

Na you dey talk, na you still dey contradict yourself.

It's all part of investment. It's one step leading to another.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Astra101: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

If my man has extra 350k, he won't throw it around carelessly for some DNA bullcrap because I'm a virtous and faithful partner.

You can keep throwing your 350k away because of wrong choices you made while my man invests his for our lovely children.
You are commenting this way because you and your "partner" (if you truly have one) are nairalanders and you wouldn't want him to start suspecting you because he knows your moniker grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2021
J111333:
I'm taking awa shildren to go and do DNA test, I don't trust you again.

Safe journey sweetie. tongue tongue

Tell your gender to stop cheating. For every paternity fraud- there is a cheating man. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by intruder15(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

4% of what? 4% of 200 million? Are we going to pretend that you don’t understand statistics? Are the 200 million Nigerians within the age of holding a job?

I don't get ur reasoning. If 4% of the total Nigerian population have about 500k and above in their account, are we not saying the same thing?

As at 2016, it was 2%. Majority of Nigerians are poor. More than 90% are very poor. So the guy shouldn't say most Nigerians spend 350k a month. Do u spend 350k a month?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by danilmo: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Far from it.

My hubby will be the luckiest man to have me by God's grace.

An average Nigerian ladies would tell u this esp the Churchy ones but damn it the pastor is messing them up.. I shaa know my woman won't be going for dos funny vigils..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by naijacovid(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
Hey Kilode. Take it easy bro

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by MoneyTrees(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
She's right... Her brain was initializing even while this comment was made grin grin grin grin cheesy
As a real niggar, after 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush I was just about wondering what tha heck do ya mean by marry in the Lord grin grin grin
Well, DNA, paternity test etc doesn't apply when you've got her as a babymama, with a baby mama you're not desperate for a kid... The kid is brought to you as a real niggar so baby mama can do well to present a DNA test result to prove the baby's mine before a real niggar takes claim
& Mind ya... U can still have a kid, a big bumbum, boobs gang & Japanese face all in 1 without need to marry in the Lord .. if you apply this wisdom grin

CalliDora1:
Why would you even marry a woman you don't trust well enough in the first place?

It serves you guys right because when they say marry in the Lord, you'll laugh yourselves to scorn now you're all running Helter skelter like headless chickens looking for DNA that is not lost.

I want big boobs, I want big bumbum, I want beautiful face. At the last, no peace of mind as every man wants her too.

Marry the will of God and have some peace.

Nobody should come for me o. It's just daybreak and my brain is still initializing.....

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Na you dey talk, na you still dey contradict yourself.

It's all part of investment. It's one step leading to another.

Young lady, rest. Let your conscience be at peace. Anyways, it’s 150k for two kids and a father. So the price is not as high as you think for peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by naijacovid(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2021
oz4real83:
because I don't trust boko haram, I won't go to sambisa forest, I am on my guard and because of that, they can't harm me. U have difficulty in understanding issues.
Her own difficulties in understating issues is second to None

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by paix(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

The painful part is that she is a teacher. I mean, a mentally dilapidated thing like that teaching kids.
Forgive her.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
YourCoffin:
I don't know why Nigerians especially the women see DNA testing as an abomination. It should have been a normal procedure by now. In the US before a father's name is appended on a child's birth certificate, a DNA test is usually carried out. Same thing should be applicable here.

Which US? grin grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Actually your brain is a hundred percent fully functional.

All this big bum and shit ain't fooling the niggar. I might be weird,hit tempered,street niggar but hey, I'ma date a church girl rather.
All this their complain is one of the disadvantages of running after big boobs and bum. I love 'em slim,smart and morally upright.

God bless you.

May God grant you your hearts desire. You Sabi better thing.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Sheunma: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

I didn't mean to be rude. Besides, it is a new year. But madam, with all due respect, your phone light seems to be brighter than your brain
cry embarassed
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Oketwin(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

just kill me fone lite brighter Dan her brain ahba fear Gid oooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by sweetilicious(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
I don't see anything bad with DNA test mIt keeps every woman on her toes ..zz,,s, Don't s cheat while married.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by bluefilm: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. I don't brag but I got everything in the right proportion. Overdose is what is killing people like you.

Receive sense. It's 2021.

Onye mgbu.

Everybod can choose to masquerade as a king or a queen online.

But by their words, you shall know them if you can read in between the lines...

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by EdiskyHarry: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
CalliDora1:

Do you trust boko haram? Go spend a night in sambisa forest even without losing any guard and see tongue.
Read this your comment again, but this time around slowly, you will know that sense is very far from you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by igboamakaaa: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

I stop from reading wen you mentioned church girls. Go and reread my post I underline whr I wrote church girl,

I think I wrote about virtuous woman and not going for lust believing ur spec

I don't know if you married, no matter how your spec is, you will tire of all goodies less than one year

The two factors that will continue oiling the engine are good characters and genuine love you have for each other aside other physical factor.

If you don't want to marry church girls you are free to marry Arab or shrine girls my brother

I don't know where it was written that spec means only "outward appearance". I surely can't encourage any man to marry a girl that can't have a conversation outside religion, a girl that can't make decisions for herself without consulting her 'pastor or priest', a girl that perceives going on beach outings with her husband and family as 'sinful'. There's levels to this virteousness and religious talks.

SPEC encompasses an all round inward, outward and general characteristics of a descriptive entity. Did you hear me talk about buttocks or whatever?. I only asked that men be allowed the freedom of marrying whomever that suits their spec, same as it is for ladies. Why then narrow it down to the outward looks?

Even the 'virteous woman' or 'church girl' has a spec, if a man who likes her doesn't meet up with her intended spec she will NEVER accept him no matter how 'churchy' she is.

Honestly, in that part of the world... Religion has beclouded common reasoning which God has blessed all men with.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Fiscus105(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
igboamakaaa:

So, you now advice that men should marry "church girls" (of whom vast percentage are retired "club girls" as you termed them)

Bro/Sis, while i was in Nigeria, i witnessed the highest levels of hypocrisy from the congregations in the Nigerian church. Lots of friends whose wives became wildings married from the "virteous ladies" in the church who wear flowing gowns, puff handed clothes, sweep the church from morning till night and never miss shiloh revivals.

Yet immediately after they got married, Bam!! It all changed, the true adulterous whores in them came out. One even did courtship for a whopping 4 years.(how can a lady perfect the act of deceit for 4 years).

I'd rather advice guys to marry ladies that display their true character flaws before hand so they can know what they're dealing with. Virteous my ass, infact a virteous woman would rarely describe herself as such, its always the opposite for the opportunists who mask under Religion to sell themselves as "wife material" after retiring from years of whoring.

No one is sure of marrying a good wife based on his human perception of who/what is good and virteous. It's Only God who sees what we do in secret that can give a good wife/husband, that's why its advised to pray earnestly before marriage (not consulting a pastor/priest to choose your wife from his congregation).

I think I come back to read ur church girls

Did you also do statistics of those who marid church girls and remain faithful?

You and ur cliche of friends who witnessed fail marriage, can you say it boldly the problem caused only by church girls?

I will advise you to leave responsible for ur virtuous wife not to turn beast
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by samuelpeters(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Tell your gender to stop cheating. For every paternity fraud- there is a cheating man. angry
This post is very stupid!

I made a vow to the woman not the Men out there!
It takes two to tangle and for her to want to bring a bastard to my house, she would pay for disrespecting me.

©️2021.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by paix(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2021
perdollar:
if them say make u choose between bungalow and an estate which one u go take? For me n my household, we cant marry stock fish
Softly Softly sir. The year is still in its nascent stage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by vioment: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:
If a procedure as important and sensitive as this could be made affordable, an age long evil of paternity fraud would have been put in check.

I can tell you, 70% of Nigerian men love and cater for children that are not theirs.

70% is too high realistically.

10% to 20% is realistic.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by MrEgghead(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Kakamorufu:
Because your child resembles you is not enough.
I've seen a case where the boy resembles the dad.

When it's time to move the child and the mom abroad, the DNA result showed that the man is not the biological father.
In as much as the presumed husband is having sex with the lady during the period of pregnancy or conception, there's likely to be some sort of resemblance..DNA transcription takes place actively during the time of pregnancy, and some sort of genetic mutation may occur, so you're right.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by FirstbornWds: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2021
JBoy9:

What

Now, this is deep!!!
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Arsenate(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Hmmm but it's not the kids fault so stop pouring the hate on them
I definitely don't hate those kids. Just letting the hoes know that their hoeing usually have negative consequences on their kids, and if they care about their kids like they want everyone to believe when they want to justify the celebration of mother's Day like 6543 times a year, they should think twice before putting their kids in such situations.

That's probably asking too much of them anyway as in most cases these hoes don't give a damn about anyone but themselves, not even their kids.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by Zoey95: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

see a white wey we dey jam for osho thread dey talk... wey many mainlanders don yansh... abeg go sit-down evening news paper

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
samuelpeters:

This post is very stupid!

I made a vow to the woman not the Men out there!
It takes two to tangle and for her to want to bring a bastard to my house, she would pay for disrespecting me.

©️2021.

Tears... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? by lastchild: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2021
it's very costly, and I believe they intentionally made it so, because if it's 10k, many families must've crumbled by now, I know someone who accepted his first daughter by faith because money for paternity test is costly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.