Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Anambra Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Guys (11204 Views)

Anambra Guys In The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guys by WaterTheMonk(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2021
This boy is too rude. Why are stalking the guy up and down and making unfounded statements
Re: Anambra Guys by IkpuMmadu: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I have been following her comments on this thread and she's just emitting negative vibes against Anambra men upandan.
I'm not from Anambra, but wtf sad

She is a broken lady that is notorious here for her hate for igbo... She is from kwale ....
Re: Anambra Guys by IkpuMmadu: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Supreme145:

Lol.....why you come carry the accent thing for head na? Every tribe has their own peculiar accent, if you think you speak perfect English then go to the states or UK and speak. You will see how thick your own accent is

No mind the old woman wey no get sense
Re: Anambra Guys by Bennysam: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
ritual killing is all over Africa dumbo... remind me of otokoto
That’s work of Ogun , Osun , Ekiti, kwara and all Yoruba people do
Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bennysam:

That’s work of Ogun , Osun , Ekiti, kwara and all Yoruba people do
like Okija? grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Supreme145:

Lol.....why you come carry the accent thing for head na? Every tribe has their own peculiar accent, if you think you speak perfect English then go to the states or UK and speak. You will see how thick your own accent is
It can be sexy if combined with classiness.
Re: Anambra Guys by Supreme145(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

It can be sexy if combined with classiness.
You're right though, I remember when I left Anambra for university in the middle belt, my accent was obvious but with time it blended, somehow it attracted ladies who will always tell me they love the way I speak.
Re: Anambra Guys by dederocs(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
They are also drug dealers and ritualist grin
anything for the money grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Supreme145:

You're right though, I remember when I left Anambra for university in the middle belt, my accent was obvious but with time it blended, somehow it attracted ladies who will always tell me they love the way I speak.
Now you're talking. It it's like a straight compass to your origin. grin I have absolutely no problem with Igbo men, quite unlike what some people on this thread think. I was making a objective observation which you have concurred with.
Re: Anambra Guys by Supreme145(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Now you're talking. It it's like a straight compass to your origin. grin I have absolutely no problem with Igbo men, quite unlike what some people on this thread think. I was making a objective observation which you have concurred with.
Maybe they misunderstood you, you can hardly stay in Anambra and not pick up the accent unless you're not Igbo, Anambra has the strongest accent among other Igbo states.
If I come home during break I pick up the accent and it subsides if I spend some months away from home, my friend born and bred outside the east relocated here last two months and she's already pronouncing anyhow as aniihow.
Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Supreme145:

Maybe they misunderstood you, you can hardly stay in Anambra and not pick up the accent unless you're not Igbo, Anambra has the strongest accent among other Igbo states.
If I come home during break I pick up the accent and it subsides if I spend some months away from home, my friend born and bred outside the east relocated here last two months and she's already pronouncing anyhow as aniihow.
LMAO! Red as led, orange, olange.

Please tell her to pronounce 'parallelogram' grin
Re: Anambra Guys by Supreme145(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Lol....you think igbos have the l and r factor?? Have you heard a tiv man speak before?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by chikasnight: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Consray:
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're one intelligent and smart people i know
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

so, I'm just so scared falling for any

i just want to know �how true that is
Just say you like money you won’t die

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by konkonbilo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

angry grin grin wicked gal
Re: Anambra Guys by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Elvictor:

your location says Enugu and you are claiming that you are from Rivers State, how can they marry you when you don't know where you are from?

Are you okay?

Does location signify state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Elvictor: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Are you okay?
Does location signify state of origin?
does Rivers State represent an individual?
Re: Anambra Guys by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Elvictor:

does Rivers State represent an individual?
And you are judging her as an individual?
What a childish argument.
Re: Anambra Guys by Elvictor: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

And you are judging her as an individual?
What a childish argument.
I should judge her as a state? you don't seem bright.
Re: Anambra Guys by SaintBishop: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Consray:
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

Where exactly in Rivers state are u from? Rivers state has many tribes, but judging from ur pics, you look like those heboo people claiming Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Allen102: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Consray:
No

Then where exactly in Rivers state are you from? Rivers has may tribes,don't drag all Rivers people into your unholy romance with igbo people habeg.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Guys by SaintBishop: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Allen102:

Then where exactly in Rivers state are you from? Rivers has may tribes,don't drag all Rivers people into your unholy romance with igbo people habeg.

lol.
Re: Anambra Guys by MSGAMBLE9: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Allen102:

Unholy ke?

Naso you hate them!
Re: Anambra Guys by IkpuMmadu: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kennyswag:
ritual killing is all over Africa dumbo... remind me of otokoto
but OGUN is in the HQ and topping the chat on daily basis

Ishilove:

Stating objective observations doesn't mean I have a problem with them. That's why it is an OBSERVATION.

STFU this old kwale woman on cheap weed, you are a disgrace to decent kwale women. .. stop hating Anambra men ... And go back to umutu or obiaruku and take your cheap weed

Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Kennyswag: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
but OGUN is in the HQ and topping the chat on daily basis

STFU this old kwale woman on cheap weed, you are a disgrace to decent kwale women. .. stop hating Anambra men ... And go back to umutu or obiaruku and take your cheap weed

Nzuzu
no... okija is their hq
Re: Anambra Guys by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

I know the fun part, but the romantic part na error.

More like...?

They marry outside their state, that I know. The few ones I know are very Igbotic and egotistical, but there are exceptions like J111333 who is a very nice person.

They usually have very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been aquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.
Werey girl grin grin grin which one is lexooos again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

Hahaha you never try yoruba people especially those ones from Ondo not fayose type oooo grin grin grin

1) yoruba people are the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria

2) yoruba people get soft mind heart of gold

3) yoruba people are hardworking as in

So Op try one of our brothers for NL then you can see what am saying grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Guys by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

I know the fun part, but the romantic part na error.

More like...?

They marry outside their state, that I know. The few ones I know are very Igbotic and egotistical, but there are exceptions like J111333 who is a very nice person.

They usually have very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been aquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.

Haha aunty @Ishilove, Emeka and Nnamdi is coming for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Guys by RightToReject(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Haha aunty @Ishilove, Emeka and Nnamdi is coming for you grin grin grin grin

Emeka and Nnamdi ARE, not IS, coming for you. Common a simple sentence you cannot construct well. I wonder what is the usefulness of an adult who is ethically, mentally, and financially poor to established and sane people.

Do not thank me; this is me being magnanimous as always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guys by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
RightToReject:

Emeka and Nnamdi ARE, not IS, coming for you. Common a simple sentence you cannot construct well. I wonder what is the usefulness of an adult who is ethically, mentally, and financially poor to established and sane people.

Do not thank me; this is me being magnanimous as always.

Dwarf se you know say nobody can see how short you are, you want to be notice huh you said do not thank me, who do you think you are? Nairaland editor? What have you achieved with your grammar? What have you achieved in life tell me. You don't know me or my background and you're busy pouring out shit here.

Chai na who cursed you? Who messed with your destiny? Your ex cused you naked look at your life If you are educated and you are this angry then your education is a waste. Unless you are pround cunt.

I have worked hard to get to where i am today, i have my own house here and in lagos Nigeria, an proud of myself this week i bless a hard working Nairalander (guy) with £100. Dont be talking to me about Finances what i spend on fuel a week is your monthly salary. Is like me coming here to say you poor when it comes to information technology see how arrogant you are bro smh go get a life you are not my league.

You are broke, you are hungry that's why you are angry learn to behave yourself online before you.get curse again

Financially poor lol oga you barely know me go read my previous post then and make your mind up pig head
Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Consray:

They can hustle
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

Don't believe them,if you are really worth your salt he will marry you. Anambra men only need to know your moral /social worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.