Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anambra Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Guys (11225 Views)

Anambra Guys In The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Now you're talking. It it's like a straight compass to your origin. grin I have absolutely no problem with Igbo men, quite unlike what some people on this thread think. I was making a objective observation which you have concurred with.
I guess Igbo men have a problem with you because you seem to have been passed around them a bit but non proved to be a keeper. And mind you, Anambra men never settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
I guess Igbo men have a problem with you because you seem to have been passed around them a bit but non proved to be a keeper. And mind you, Anambra men never settle for less.
You must be mistaking me for one of your female relatives.

Tueh! God forbid embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guys by IncredibleWrite: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

I know the fun part, but the romantic part na error.

More like...?

They marry outside their state, that I know. The few ones I know are very Igbotic and egotistical, but there are exceptions like J111333 who is a very nice person.

They usually have very thick Igbo accent, eg pronouncing Lexus as Lexoos. Some of them believe women should be like civil servants, i.e, seen but not heard. All of them, and I mean all the ones I have been aquainted with are VERY unromantic and are alpha males, so if you can cope with an alpha male then you have no fear.
Lol the thick accent is true for those born and raised there. And yes, many of them are alpha. They all have an entrepreneurial spirit; whether they are into the corporate world. Because salary money is not used for "doinz" which we all love wink

Most of these generalizations are from people who have only met with the core business guys. A refined, well educated Anambra man is galore to behold smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
Lol the thick accent is true for those born and raised there. And yes, many of them are alpha. They all have an entrepreneurial spirit; whether they are into the corporate world. Because salary money is not used for "doinz" which we all love wink

Most of these generalizations are from people who have only met with the core business guys. A refined, well educated Anambra man is galore to behold smiley
This is a rarity grin
Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking me for one of your female relatives.

Tueh! God forbid embarassed
hahaha!! The vulture is a patient bird. Hahahaha
Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Haha aunty @Ishilove, Emeka and Nnamdi is coming for you grin grin grin grin
I full ground gidigba
Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Don't believe them,if you are really worth your salt he will marry you. Anambra men only need to know your moral /social worth.
oh! really my moral /social worth
Re: Anambra Guys by IncredibleWrite: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

This is a rarity grin
It's not, trust me hehe. You have probably not come across them, but they abound.

I schooled in the East, UNN to be precise. I met them at their best there. Always coming top in both debates and academics. I still have many of them as friends scattered across the Nigerian corporate sector.

You need to meet just ONE Ishi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
IncredibleWrite:
It's not, trust me hehe. You have probably not come across them, but they abound.

I schooled in the East, UNN to be precise. I met them at their best there. Always coming top in both debates and academics. I still have many of them as friends scattered across the Nigerian corporate sector.

You need to meet just ONE Ishi cool
My dear brother, until then grin
Re: Anambra Guys by Telstar: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Consray:
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're one intelligent and smart people i know
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

so, I'm just so scared falling for any

i just want to know �how true that is
LOL!
Re: Anambra Guys by FanOfMyself: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:

My dear brother, until then grin
Where are you from?
Benue...or anywhere in the middle belt.
Re: Anambra Guys by Consray(f): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin
AwesomeStormy00:

Hahaha you never try yoruba people especially those ones from Ondo not fayose type oooo grin grin grin

1) yoruba people are the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria

2) yoruba people get soft mind heart of gold

3) yoruba people are hardworking as in

So Op try one of our brothers for NL then you can see what am saying grin grin grin
Really? but you didn't add this one
4) They can Cheat angry
Re: Anambra Guys by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Consray:
I have always have a thing for Anambra guys cause there is something about them that is exceptional.

They can hustle
They're one intelligent and smart people i know
They're so romantic
and fun to be with

I'm actually from Rivers state precisely and i have actually been with three Anambra guys, but i have not really been in a seriously re/ship with any cause of things i have heard about them, like they don't get married out side there state and more

so, I'm just so scared falling for any

i just want to know �how true that is
if you really love your life and value your destiny, stay away from those people except the Anambrians that were born and bred in another state
Re: Anambra Guys by zealkane(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Three anambra guys?? shocked You suppose be first lady of anambra state
Re: Anambra Guys by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

Anambra has produced finest writers not even in Nigeria but in Africa from Chinua Achebe to Chimammanda Adiche , Chukwuemeka Ike , Anambra has given Nigeria, Africa, the International Literary Market Place. an impressive array of Creative Writers – Cyprian Ekwensi, Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo, Chukwuemeka Ike, Onuora Nzekwu, Obi Egbuna, Nkem Nwankwo, Ifeoma Okoye, Nathan Nkala, Akachi Ezeigbo

You guys keep talking accents ... There is nobody that speaks without accent in the world , everyone speaks with accent... If a Niger Deltan from Rivers to Bayelsa even delta speaks I would know.. they have this intonation and have a way of calling "sh" "ch" if an Efik , Ibibio speak English I would know

If an Australian speak English I can differentiate it from British... London english with that draw I can know ...

In usa, the way the East coast folks speak isn't the same with the folks in South let's say Texas Huston and boston areas... You know the Hill billies english

So there is no way one can't speak any foriegn language without accent ... Even native speakers have intonations that tells them apart...
shut up ipob illiterate it's not everyone so stop talking rubbish.
when they advice you to leave your region so as to get quality education you say No
Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Where are you from?
Benue...or anywhere in the middle belt.
South South
Re: Anambra Guys by Ishilove: 3:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Vaiki:
Ishilove is from the plains of Tudun ruwa in Damaturu, she was probably adopted by a good Samaritan from the south south and given hope to rant like a wild beast.
See, carry your frustrations to someone else, you hear? It is not my fault your marriage of 10 years failed woefully so stop coming online to transfer the aggression and bitterness on innocent strangers.

Going forward I'm going to be reporting your posts to the moderators so they can put a leash on your rabid barking. Go offline and heal make person hear word.
Re: Anambra Guys by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Consray:
grin Really? but you didn't add this one
4) They can Cheat angry

Lol them ones are culturally made trust me.

They are following their culture grin grin grin some of them self can marry 4 women lol se na culture or religion i don't know anymore joor grin

happy bank holiday weekend to you. On a good note i was kidding on my earlier post. grin grin
Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Ishilove:

See, carry your frustrations to someone else, you hear? It is not my fault your marriage of 10 years failed woefully so stop coming online to transfer the aggression and bitterness on innocent strangers.

Going forward I'm going to be reporting your posts to the moderators so they can put a leash on your rabid barking. Go offline and heal make person hear word.
Oh! Guess I was right cause this hit the right spot. You are quite unintelligent and childish, throwing insults like a cat but cries like a wounded smelly racoon when matched word for word.
Come on! leave my sight before I hit you with the last blow that may see you shed tears..you Sabi Anambra men abi Anambra men use you renew charm turn you to evening paper....dirty girl!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guys by fucktardgirl2(f): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Ashawo looking for Anambra blokos. Don't worry dey will soon use you for money ritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guys by FanOfMyself: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2021
Vaiki:
Ishilove is from the plains of Tudun ruwa in Damaturu, she was probably adopted by a good Samaritan from the south south and given hope to rant like a wild beast.
Hmmm maybe that's why she speaks ill of Igbos especially Igbo men!
Re: Anambra Guys by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Vaiki:
Oh! Guess I was right cause this hit the right spot. You are quite unintelligent and childish, throwing insults like a cat but cries like a wounded smelly racoon when matched word for word.
Come on! leave my sight before I hit you with the last blow that may see you shed tears..you Sabi Anambra men abi Anambra men use you renew charm turn you to evening paper....dirty girl!
do you care to ask why Se.un sacked her as a super mod 5 years ago?
Re: Anambra Guys by KingClown(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nicoswit:
Nice dp
grin grin
naso simping dy start
Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
do you care to ask why Se.un sacked her as a super mod 5 years ago?
Please tell me why ishilove was sacked.
Re: Anambra Guys by Vaiki(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Hmmm maybe that's why she speaks ill of Igbos especially Igbo men!
I think she has a crush on Anambra men , because with her vast notion of their vocabulary says so. But I'm curious as to why none of them married her?
Re: Anambra Guys by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2021
mosdii:

You have a poor taste for women.

Exactly my thoughts...
I hail you my guy
Re: Anambra Guys by IkpuMmadu: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ishilove:

This is a rarity grin
Amu nna gi is a rarity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Ur Defination Of A Fat Woman:difference Btw A Fat & A Big Woman / Do Nigerian Couples Kiss In Public?? / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.