Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63443 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Kingrefreshed: 3:43am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

Usual and Nonsense as usual.

This goes beyond being a Fairly used feminist. I thought she wanted to make sense then she start talking about women again.

If she's married her husband should please cheap all "His children right away".

Always trying to twist the plot to favour them. Playing the VICTIM always is what most Nigerian women know how to do at will.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Excuzeme: 3:46am On Jan 03, 2021
chinchum:
I guess you have comprehension issues, cause i am wondering how you can come to that conclusion with what i stated. the sad tale is that people like you seems to be in the majority and form quickly very strong shitty opinions.

Calm the Bleep down, would you? undecided
You gave a stoopid EXCUSE (It is not her fault, the baby was swapped at the hospital) to justify the paternity fraud, which in all cases, is never a mistake!
The Fraudulent lady knows from day-one, that the pregnancy she is carrying, does not belong to her husband, so nothing about baby-swapping here.

By now, l am certain that you know comprehension is nt a problem here, the problem is the EVIL in your dirty heart, it will lead you to hell eventually.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Excuzeme: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2021
lebete3000:

My brother I don dey worry about myself sef, cos when guys dey talk about dem getting married and so on, I don't even feel bothered a bit. It just feels like normal gist to me. Na only money dey my mind. One guy even sey hin fear me, sey the way I dey reason ehn, I fit even use person do ritual sef cheesy I'm financially comfortable by the way, but there's hunger for much more!!!

I need to enjoy this life to the fullest, and how best than with a bevy of chicks struggling to bag my balls in their warm mouth grin

I agree with you, marriage is over-rated.
Recently Dangotte who has remained single for a while now, was being slapped with a Blackmail attempt from some expensive Hoe he used to hump.
Every woman, married to her or not, is a potential problem for a man.
The more men that can avoid them completely, the better this world will be.
They want to turn men to their Slaves just because of what is between their legs but they will find out that men have created a better one that does not give a Bleep
. grin grin

I am donating more money non-stop, to those Japanese research, into improving the Sex Dolls, they are the future. undecided kiss

4 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by omoyeni37: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Any woman that commit paternity fraud is an evil and wicked woman, simple......

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by ibkayee(f): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2021
I couldn't care less for Nigerian men who are victims are paternity fraud lmao

When the shoe is on the other foot they can be so audacious with what they expect the woman to endure

*cackles in mismatched DNA*

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by etrouble: 4:06am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend

Makes sense to a Fornicator and Adulterous woman.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lebete3000: 4:16am On Jan 03, 2021
Excuzeme:

I agree with you, marriage is over-rated.
Recently Dangotte who has remained single for a while now, was being slapped with a Blackmail attempt from some expensive Hoe he used to hump.
Every woman, married to her or not, is a potential problem for a man.
The more men that can avoid them completely, the better this world will be.
They want to turn men to their Slaves just because of what is between their legs but they will find out that men have created a better one that does not give a Bleep
. grin grin

I am donating more money non-stop, to those Japanese research, into improving the Sex Dolls, they are the future. undecided kiss

You don talk am finish.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Neddstark: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2021
You guys just simply want everybody's opinion to matter. Some opinions are best dust-binned
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by West2019(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Idoit
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dam4sam: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2021
etrouble:

Makes sense to a Fornicator and Adulterous woman.

We are begining to see some removed posts! grin

When you start seeing cleaned-out posts, you should know the Cowards have started going behind the scenes to report to their Mod friends undecided grin grin
The abuse then try to deprive the other person the opportunity to respond. Cowardly, l would say
. angry
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by opribo(m): 4:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Say who die. Why should a woman i call wife go and spread her legs wide open outside and it results into pregnancy and keeps it secret snd give birth in my home.

I will use my money to do party for the baby and i will answering daddy up and down for nothing and thr woman knows that its not mine. Haa, that woman can kill me period.

Even the Holy book allows me to take a decisive action for such wickedness. It would been tolerable if the woman had reported herself at the beginning.

Where did this type of wicked attitude creep into our Nigerian life? We are a people with culture and values, there are somethings tha are just outright abominations and of they are broken there repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by cardoctor(m): 4:33am On Jan 03, 2021
U must be suffering from Medulla oblangatorum
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Profkenny1(m): 4:33am On Jan 03, 2021
A petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

Please sign the petition and let's bring the attention of USCIS to Moyo Thomas
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Caseywilliams(m): 4:34am On Jan 03, 2021
noble2faith:

Sometimes, the hausa Muslims re on point kicking against girl-child education. I think they understand the nature of the female gender very well than any region in Nigeria.
I wonder oooh, and it seems to be working very fine for them bcoz the level of infidelity in that side of the world could be curtailed to an extent. I don't know if we are to tap from same system of practice but hey even wtout doing that all u could hear frm left, right, is gender equality brouhaha from all this feminist coven.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Oh God, thank you that men don dey get sense last last.

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AreaFada2: 4:54am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
No sense at all. If a man impregnates outside, the wife is not duped into believing the outside kid is hers. She immediate has the option to quit the marriage. She mustn't raise another woman's child if she does not want to.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EM123: 4:57am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
was annie aware the children wasn't her own ? But a woman will carry another man's pregnancy and give another man , when the child grew up that is when he will know that the child is not his . This is the highest fraud i have ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Kposkila: 5:03am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
its quite different, this one is " you are married, and goes to fuvk outside, after 9 months you deliver a baby to a man and wont tell the man you are a cheap slot, after 10/ 15 years theres need to do some medical evaluation on the child and boom the child's DNA does not match the fathers own. you self think am na, e no go well. Even in the bible sarah brought her maid for Abraham, so at least He could have a child in his Name.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by EM123: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Only GOD will help us from this generation of women , a girl will be in another man's house answering another man's call telling him that she is in her village , while she is busy fvcking another man . This incident happen to my friend in this christmas , his girlfriend is in his house answering a guy's call , telling him that she is in her village . While she is busy fvcking my friend , GOD will help us from this generation of women.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by sade38436: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Any woman that commit paternity fraud is an evil and wicked woman, simple......
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Skmoda360(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

She is mad to some completely........ undecided this one is trying to justify the adulterous life of her fellow vagina people.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2021
blackmaine:
if Ani no want make she talk na, she go still comot one of the baby mama go dey take over from her, A man is free to have as many wives as possible
Says which law?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dam4sam: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Kposkila:

its quite different, this one is " you are married, and goes to fuvk outside, after 9 months you deliver a baby to a man and wont tell the man you are a cheap slot, after 10/ 15 years theres need to do some medical evaluation on the child and boom the child's DNA does not match the fathers own. you self think am na, e no go well. Even in the bible sarah brought her maid for Abraham, so at least He could have a child in his Name.

Imagine if Sarah had gone to sleep with one of the boys, get pregnant and dupe Abraham into believing it was his Child while claiming she was trying to help him have a heir, would God not have struck her down with leprosy for ten years, before using Thunder made in Oshogbo to finish her off? grin grin

But some Donkeys here are telling us it is permissible and it should be overlooked.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by gfon(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2021
iceberylin:

Guy even the child look like my photocopy I’m still doing DNA test.
lol you no get chills o,well e fit come be your uncle pikin,so you are right.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dam4sam: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Skmoda360:

She is mad to some extent........ undecided

...to some EXTEND
That is what Auntee wrote before grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
sapphiere:

She wrote:

[/s]

Arrange nonsense.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Skmoda360(m): 5:16am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Rubbish
You don't make any sense I swear....think again... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Skmoda360(m): 5:21am On Jan 03, 2021
dam4sam:

...to some EXTEND
That is what Auntee wrote before grin grin grin grin grin
Baba na mimic oooo.....but deep inside me...she is completely mad grin

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by engrsyer(m): 5:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

The gender equality proposition is one of the devil's schemes to change God's original plan for mankind. It appalls me knowing that believers advocate such.
God bless you sir for speaking up the truth.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by john1temitope(m): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2021
it's a messed up thing for both parties

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.