Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63531 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by BigBrother9ja: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
It relates to the deceit you are talking about. Or is there another meaning for the word "deceit"?
You're just ranting.
People like you can't even keep your ex' contact on your phone because of fear...
Na only online una dey display stupîdity

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by gboye93(m): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
Your head nor correct

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dreadlock69(m): 5:48am On Jan 03, 2021
grin
They will call me daddy blessing or Samuel I'll be Smiling like chimpanzee not knowing it's not my child.wó if I swear for the mama and the pikin ehh
Lemme me go and check something in Twitter
Even the lion can not father another lion child

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Which prophet said this

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lilvicky68(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2021
obembet:

What about other men sleeping arround with young ladies.. we deserve beta
Deserve better? Are you kidding me?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by bull67: 5:55am On Jan 03, 2021
i would just laugh it over and pretend. later put a spell on her

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dragunov: 6:02am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

E be like say craze de worry this one

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by uridiwan(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
You both speaking from experience...i am very sure you have a stepfather.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by leisuretym: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha

Yes, She's a barristard

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by DesChyko: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2021
Gender equality can never be used to pacify this situation at all.
A perfect excuse to run amourously amok.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Pat081: 6:10am On Jan 03, 2021
If i want 2take care of another man child i will go 2mother's less home

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by toprealman: 6:15am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The man makes use of his money to take care of the child from another woman. It will be unfair and insensitive to force same man to spend his resources on another man's child.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by kvngmaxy(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2021
weda na you born am or not na your child
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by GermanPoison(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I sense you are going to give your husband(if you are married)a bastard or your future husband

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Prosperlord(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
my dear are two different things.. 2face wife knows fully well that he has children already.. but this case is u as the lady making the man believe that the children u gave birth to are his, then after a long time he founds out they are not his.. how do u want him to feel.. u don't have to make it compulsory for him to takia of those kids.. is left for him to decide..
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by maestro299: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
It relates to the deceit you are talking about. Or is there another meaning for the word "deceit"?
Sapphire or whatever your moniker is, stop trying to be stupid all in the name of proving a point.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Franklydes(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
If only you had sense. Na this Barbara thread you go support what rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Frankcallys(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Somebori catch that woman for me

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Oracleforce: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

Who. foot the bills? Tuface foots the bills....as long as she is not going to add the bill on me.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Franklydes(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Some Nigerian women of this generation want to thread on dangerous waters and expect to be safe. Yes a stand to a fact that not all men are terrible including myself but because of their foolishness, greed and lust they follow me who they know would hurt them and later would come to public to say all sorts.

So you each men to care for a child who is not his and act like all is well, haha bastards in the flesh. Once i find out the child ain't mine the marriage ends one time because i choose you and i don't cheat plus fact i can't father what ain't mine.

Its not the men's fault you can't make good decision in choosing a good man but your faults ladies. And please this thread should be carefully followed so it doesn't mislead other.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Oracleforce: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2021
With all these response I'm seeing from ladies here, I definitely know that there is a lot of man fathering another man's children....
I will advise all men to conduct a DNA test on their children...
Women are wicked...why would you deceive men to rear children that the real owner will come and claim in the future...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by vickydevoka(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes no sense to no extend
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Obyino: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2021
I no say nah woman post am..so no need grin

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Emotionss: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sapphiere:

Question= Did 2face deceived Annie that she is the real mother of the children ?

Marrying a single mother is different from my wife cheating and passing the fruit of are cheating as my child.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by ICEWIN: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2021
This wan shock me
Lolzz
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by tinktanker: 6:50am On Jan 03, 2021
No need to comment. When u see a foolish girl u will know.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Emotionss: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sapphiere:
So men don't lie to their wives that they don't have kids outside their matrimonial homes and later got busted?

Madam is the process of trying to defend your gender, you end up exposing how deceitfully unintelligent you are. I honestly pity any unfortunate man that will marry you.

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by vickydevoka(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Franklydes:
Some Nigerian women of this generation want to thread on dangerous waters and expect to be safe. Yes a stand to a fact that not all men are terrible including myself but because of their foolishness, greed and lust they follow me who they know would hurt them and later would come to public to say all sorts.

So you each men to care for a child who is not his and act like all is well, haha bastards in the flesh. Once i find out the child ain't mine the marriage ends one time because i choose you and i don't cheat plus fact i can't father what ain't mine.

Its not the men's fault you can't make good decision in choosing a good man but your faults ladies. And please this thread should be carefully followed so it doesn't mislead other.

Women are fighting hard to take over de world by making all de men Simps. Dats y de support Dem selves whether good or bad, thank God for Nigeria men Dem no de give Dem chance.
De only thing Dem know na to de use make up n bleaching cream de cover dere worwor face de use an get confidence de yarn any how

2 Likes

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Put your son or brother in that OP and read it again.

Knowledge is not directly proportional to wisdom.

If not, this barrister would have known that getting other women pregnant is different from deceiving your husband that a bastard is his.

1. When a man pregnates another woman, the wife KNOWS the child is not hers. She is not deceived.

2. Pregnancy has no physical consequence on a man; his wife doesn't have to deal with the physical consequences and inconveniences of her husband's bastard.

3. Relating to point 2, the wife is not making any emotional investment on a child thinking it is hers. She doesn't have to deal with midnight cravings, body changes and inconveniences that comes with pregnancy.

4. The wife might not know about the existence of the bastard. The child doesn't get her name, is not joined to her lineage, isn't erroneously added to her family tree etc.

I pity whoever this woman has to defend/judge in future.

This senselessness is extraordinary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by payloader(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Who paid the money for the wedding? The man has the final say in any matter arising in his house, not the woman. A woman has only as much right as her husband gives her. She cannot go and get preggers for someone else and come and be claiming rights. She leaves the house, if I find out.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by jojothaiv(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2021
bull67:
i would just laugh it over and pretend. later put a spell on her
E bi like some of us no too laik 'dogo turanchi' o
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by steeltrust: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
why e no go make sense when be say the only tin u take de tink na ur toto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.