Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? (27195 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Get Covid-19 Vaccine If I'm Pregnant? / Would You Receive The Covid-19 Vaccine If Offered To You Without Clinical Trial? / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by franklingud(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
For a vaccine that has 70% healing power?
No! Never!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bjtinz: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
baganas:

Well informed medical doctors and social scientist in developed Western countries are currently protesting the use of this vaccine and here you are making funny reasoning to justify it

Lol! Indeed. The "well informed doctors" you're referring to are likes of Dr Emmanuella and her fellow right-wing conspiracy-theory touting nutcases, abi? undecided undecided

The overwhelming scientific community has warmly welcomed the vaccines and doing everything possible to ensure as many people get vaccinated in the shortest possible time

USA is losing a staggering 3000+ DAILY DEATHS TO covid. India, Uk, Brazil are all feeling the brunt as well.

We are just fortunate here that's why you guys are taking things for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by BenBradley(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
It’s no different from other manufactured vaccines, over 5 million people have received it in the United States and them never turn zombie.... so shoot me Biko
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by lexxi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Capital NO.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sinkhole: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Baoo4eva:
It would be nice to see what nigerian feel about receiving the covid vaccine.

I have received my first jab as I work for the NHS in UK and now have to wait for the second jab as there are uncertainty about the timing of the second jab.
Would like to know if Nigerians would be happy to receive the covid vaccine and which of vaccines
A bit of a background
The WHO has given emergency authorization for the use of the pfizer/biotech vaccine meaning this would be available for use in developing countries who don't have their own internal mechanism for such decisions, Nigeria inclusive.
Also, the Astrazeneca vaccine has being approved in some countries such as the UK and recently ,India. It may well be on course for WHO to approve it , this would be a vaccine for use in developing nations as it's easier to store and transport unlike the pfizer/biotech that needs temperature of less than -70degrees.
And there are many more vaccines still in various states of trials, 49 of them are already named.
The federal government is planning to spend 400billion naira on vaccine , but it is very important to see what opinions are , if people are willing to receive the jab or not.
Studies conducted by the FDA in the USA shows that African-Americans are less likely to receive the jab with as low as 4 in 10 saying they would receive the jab.
So, would you be happy to receive the jab??
YES, I will seriously want the jabs ( 1st, 2nd, and any number of jabs). Even if it is just an experimental one, I want it!
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by bobolaga: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Africans is gone, i remember when M Gadafi said that they will create virus and provides vaccines, Bob Marley said it in one of his album that until philosophy of whole world and colors is not segregate, Lucky dube also say that they don't want no schools any more all what they want is what is going on now, Baba 70 Anikulapo alias Fela sings a lot of this, but we blacks tagged him as igbo smoker, tell me what is going on now in Nigeria now.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by jay89(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
God forbid bad thing. As I never take am anything happen to me. NO. Please the should move to the next person pls
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by josite: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Certainly no at this experimental stage.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Opeke2020: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
To test run abi? You try. Pfizer and Kano State Vaccine saga. During Former gov Shekarau came to mind. VACCINE kee u dia
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by omojesu202(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
contigiency:
Of course. I can only say know if I have alternative.

don't say Know, instead say No
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by West2019(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Has them finish distributed it to American, Italy, Russian, Germany,France, Australia, before pointing finger on Nigeria . rubbish
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by chamboy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
This page is a campaign observation page sponsored by the pharma that produces both the virus and vaccine.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Benresmy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Don't be surprised, some brain-dead morons will reject it on religious grounds
you're very stupid for making such comment.,,, is any of ur family members covid 19 positive or u ur self ,, pls let's stop deceiving our self's there is no such virus in Nigeria... Pls note that..
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by thundafire: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ekugbeh:
bros take it and leave others alone, undecided ok.
shut up wen u have kids make sure u don't give dem polio vaccines ok,so they can be rickety and cause nuisance to they public.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
In 5years yes, now no...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJnPEbrd/

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by supremsuccess(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Yes oo

I have received Vaccines for Polio , Herpetitis, Chicken pox so what's the big deal in Covid 19 Vaccines

If you have the immunisation scar on your left arm then you already got WHO Vaccines before

I went to the hospital to donate blood for a family member, they take my blood to lab and come back to tell me that i have herpetitis. please can you enlighten on the hepertitis vaccine?
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by sapientia(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I owe no covidiots any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by TheMan3: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
QuietHammer:
Don't be surprised, some brain-dead morons will reject it on religious grounds
you are the bind brain dead one. This is not even about religion
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by seunmsg(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
I can’t wait to get a jab.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Godpikin4real(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
HELL NO cos I don't believe in it.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Snowstorm: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yes o, my covid experience no be play
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Bbbwings: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
See the idiots that have never produced anything of note in their country saying they will reject the vaccine.
That youre alive today is thanks these scientists
MMR and polio vaccine's and a host off others.

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by The5DME(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
No, I'm not going to.
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by thinkmoney(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
DropsMic:
No thank you..

I don't want my case to be like the lady below
Please shebi we went to school? Why aren't we showing that we are educated on many occasions?
You posted something... something with very short and sharp caption/statement; it says there that her fainting isn't as a result of the shot. And you still posted it to show why you won't take the shot!?
If you had said no, nobody we question you. But now sensible people will question your intelligence because of your contradictory response

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Orokojasper(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
No, I won't because it's not necessary ... Knowing fully well that I will survive with or without the vaccine.......
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ekemeze: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by saintgwizard(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
thundafire:
nothing can change a DNA of a person. No believe shit but u gladly took the jab for TB,polio vaccines abi

Read about gene editing technology CRISPR
Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
efficiencie:

They will not hoard this one...they will force you to take it. The whole linking of NIN to phone lines is highly probably to hunt down and track persons who refuse to take the vaccines...they have been bought by the evil powers of this world but they will never succeed. Their plans will be rendered useless.
eerrr. I don't think so. No one! Would force anyone to take the vaccine. Believe it or not. But if you happens to he a frequent traveller out of Nigeria, you must have a vaccine certificate, then again you can get that without the vaccine if you bribe them.

Not everyone would be vaccinated, if %80 of a population are vaccinnated the other 20% would be fine..

1 Like

Re: Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
My soul and Spirit say NO

My body is control by government who will consider me as endanger specie should my body say No. Do I have objection like BVN, NIN.

Operation show Ur COVID VACCINE before U enjoy public facilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo / Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.