Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day (7787 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Do I Handle This? / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by idogbe14170: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
ghost her, easy peasy.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Quality250: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
18 years old kid. Wtf bro. You should be advising her on how to get her life together not spoiling her life

Mehn. Fuc.k
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by johnabumere: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na small small boys just full naira land.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by fuckaholic25(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
The5DME:
And this one na graduate?
him sense still dey school!!
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by newdawn2017(f): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
ghost her, easy peasy.
Every woman u meet in ur life will ghost u, business associates will ghost u after business with ur profits still in their hands. Love will never know u. I command d twin sisters deception & loneliness to trail u. I curse u with confusion, may u all u attempt to love confuse & crazy make u. may it be in ur life as I ve said it for dis wicked advice of urs here concerning an innocent timid girl who wants nothing but love & attention. May u fall ill.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
You are in s trap, let her get pregnant then you will know she perfectly knows her target. Get your life on track man.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Silentgroper(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
Every woman u meet in ur life will ghost u, business associ will ghost after business with ur profits still in their hands. Live will never know u. I comma d twin sisters deception & loneliness to trail u. I curse u with confusion, may it all u attempt to love confused & crazy make u. Be it be in ur life as I ve said it for dis wicked advice of ur here concerning an innocent timid girl who wants nothing but love & attention. May u fall ill.
Hol up baby girl, what did i do to u nw? D op wanted away to let d girl leave him alone nd i gave him a simple one. C'mon, i dont like it oo.
what if i was meant to be ur husband, is dz hw u will swear 4 me
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by MediMedi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is a graduate typing rubbish, fuckin* his younger sister. S H A M E
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
fati2001:

https://www.nairaland.com/6290310/happy-no-girlfriend-enjoying-christmas#96621086

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF
hmm this his story on the link u put here and this is current story are just contradictory of each other
person say im no get girlfriend and he spent the xmas alone and in this his current story he is trying to discourage his girlfriend from frequent visits
abi this his 18 yr old girlfriend is imaginary? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Dreyton36: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alaye calm down joor
She's not your girlfriend it's just your turn

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
fati2001:

https://www.nairaland.com/6290310/happy-no-girlfriend-enjoying-christmas#96621086

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF
U Can Keep Record Sha Oooo. See As U Just Open D Book Of Chronicles 4 Am. Lawyer Go Fit U Ooo.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
fati2001:

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF

NA SO YOU TAKE PURSUE "SLAWORMIR".

DAMN NIGGAR IS IN THE WIND!
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by yetunsbay(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
bro pls I am solely interested in fvcking her while both agreed. I've got a virgin like that but she won't succumb.

How do I mk her back down pls
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by newdawn2017(f): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hol up baby girl, what did i do to u nw? D op wanted away to let d girl leave him alone nd i gave him a simple one. C'mon, i dont like it oo.
what if i was meant to be ur husband, is dz hw u will swear 4 me
my dear ghosting hurts deeply. It's without closure, it destroys d self esteem of d victim & makes feel insignificant & unworthy. Its abusive, hence damages d victim's outlook on love, so painful.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Sammy07: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Too bad you don't trust her. I've not seen my man for more than 6 months and d thought of looking at another has never crossed my mind. Anyways you know her better.

Sweetcunt longest time.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Oturatetuala(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just another curious love-vendor.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
my dear ghosting hurts deeply. It's without closure, it destroys d self esteem of d victim & makes feel insignificant & unworthy. Its abusive, hence damages d victim's outlook on love, so painful.
Who would have thought ghosting someone could have dz deep effect.
y does it sound so much like dz is coming from a personal experience or do u happen to be a psychologist

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Samakus(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
newdawn2017:
Every woman u meet in ur life will ghost u, business associates will ghost u after business with ur profits still in their hands. Love will never know u. I command d twin sisters deception & loneliness to trail u. I curse u with confusion, may u all u attempt to love confuse & crazy make u. may it be in ur life as I ve said it for dis wicked advice of urs here concerning an innocent timid girl who wants nothing but love & attention. May u fall ill.

Look at the mirror and ask yourself these questions..

1. What wrong has this guy I'm cursing online done to me?

2. Do these curses work and Buhari is still breathing?

3. Will giving out these curses actually make you to sleep better at night?

4. Have you 'chopped' a man before and felt like it's normal?

5. Is there a functional brain in that thick skull of yours?

"My peace I leave unto you.."... The holy Bible

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
You want what happened in 2019 to happen again
And you said she was crying grin manipulative move
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by ekesoft(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
plenty things man day face lol grin

THAT'S BY THE WAY SHA

ALL 3D CREATOR SHOULD PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/6343899/3d-blender-modelling-tutorials-early
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why not go for someone around 20 - 23 so that you can be on a safer side if something goes wrong,She's just 18 like you said. You should be more careful.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by newdawn2017(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
y does it sound so much like dz is coming from a personal experience or do u happen to be a psychologist
sex I am a therapist, yes ots from personal experience.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by newdawn2017(f): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
try following dis Nigeria lady on ig @afriproud to understand some thing go through her page & thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Dating A Girl In The Same House Gone Wrong... / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint":

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.