Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (116259 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Bride Changes Her Mind On Her Wedding Day, Abandons Her Husband In Church -video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
People are pained because of this woman.

When you open your dirty mouth and glorify the African culture of adultery, these are the kind of women you glorify indirectly so why are you all making dirty noise?

This is just the beginning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
koyyes:
People are pained because of this woman.

When you open your dirty mouth and glorify the African culture of adultery, these are the kind of women you glorify indirectly so why are you all making dirty noise?

This is just the beginning.

The devil herself has arrived. You this bitter fat bitch. BTW you were dragging man with your sister
Have you finally killed. Her?

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
dominique:

They advise women to condone cheating men, accept whatever kids that come as a result of the cheating and continue living as if nothing happened. So they can condemn cheating like this because one of their own is at the receiving end. They never see anything

I will slap you through the phone. Witch

You've not for once blamed the woman witch.

Continue the world is seeing who you are

Oponx undecided

Ashewo Oshi

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
ModelX:
You claim married woman but calling a strange man 'darling', all in a bid to sound "woke". No wonder your comments on the topic are a complete disgrace. You have no honour. *spits*

Darling, it’s amusing that you’d think I’ll care about “honor” from strangers when I know who I am and those in my corner. Spit responsibly darling. The earth is already degraded enough as it is.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
That's what they do. Even olosho will change her identify once she retire from runz business

6 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
A number of married women are justifying what the woman did on Twitter. This issue would lead to the dissolution of a lot of marriages. There have been murmurings in many men-only groups. There's a storm brewing and it'd leave ruined marriages in its wake.

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by mentored: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Womanizer:
You people should face your own lives and leave this lady alone

Na fuçk she fuçk, she no kill person angry

Bleep kee you there

Thunder fire you and everything you represent

Even if na joke you dey

Thunder fire you still

Tunde get family

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

The devil herself has arrived. You this bitter fat bitch. BTW you were dragging man with your sister
Have you finally killed. Her?

Go and find your real father.

I must have struck a nerve for you to be reminded about your wh0re of a mother.

Dumb f@ggot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by mentored: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

I will slap you through the phone. Witch

You've not for once blamed the woman witch.

Continue the world is seeing who you are

Oponx undecided

Ashewo Oshi

Leave naaaaaa

Go do your own

You go still receive am

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
koyyes:

Go and find your real father.

I must have struck a nerve for you to be reminded about your wh0re of a mother.

Dumb f@ggot.

I can tell my mother's movement since 25 years

I'm sure you can't recall how many stuffs has been dipped into your pycci. It would break any counter that tries measuring

Olosho oshi

You wey dey pay kneel down beg make dem fvck your towtow yet pipe dey run

Oode

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
mentored:

Leave naaaaaa

Go do your own

You go still receive am

Would you fvck off. You won't see Pant no matter how you fight for the wh0re. Wh0re sympathiser
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

Darling, it’s amusing that you’d think I’ll care about “honor” from strangers when I know who I am and those in my corner. Spit responsibly darling. The earth is already degraded enough as it is.
If you dare to address me with that foul adulterous adjective, Sango will strike you. Shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by mentored: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Some of them stalking her may even have sisters doing worse

There was no caught please

Mtchew

Rubbish
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
B.I.T.C.H GRADE A
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPanthar:

I can tell my mother's movement since 25 years

I'm sure you can't recall how many stuffs has been dipped into your pycci. It would break any counter that tries measuring

Olosho oshi

You wey dey pay kneel down beg make dem fvck your towtow yet pipe dey run

Oode

Tales from a brothel dweller. grin grin grin Frustrated f@ggot.

Your mum's wh0redom bills can no longer sustain you. Huh?

That is why you have been begging people to come and invest to boost your one kobo dead on arrival business. grin grin

Your runaway father hates you. Just kill yourself. You are worthless. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emaprince:
Boldly claiming that man was very much aware of the fact that those kids was not his makes this your post pure garbage. Like how did you know?

The man is simply the type that trust women so much and believes his wife can never sleep with another man.

Did it occur to you that when a woman cheats,the last person to find out is the husband? Because she will do everything possible to cover her tracks from him.

Then you made a very careless statement that both tunde and his ex moved on with their lives.

So you mean to tell me that both decided to go their separate ways, and it wasn't the lady that traveled and gave tunde the shock of his life with the evil revelation of those children being fathered by another man?

Get sense abeg....and stop playing down the magnitude of this paternal fraud.

Tunde suffered stroke after the shocking news and he never recovered.

Get lost and stop vomiting trash

Death is sensitive and painful. I understand. But as adults we should remove sentiments and emotions when reasoning so they don’t becloud our judgment.

As a stranger you were immediately able to spot the real father of the children when you saw them. That’s why the outrage is so loud on social media because there is no doubt that those kids weren’t his.

Now put on your logical cap. If you a stranger at first glance on social media could tell the difference, how much more the man, his family (a traditional Yoruba family for that matter), friends and even his enemies.

It was there for the world to see and talk about. Unless the deceased was clinically blind, there is no way on earth he won’t have known the kids weren’t his.

The question now is this. Why after his death, when he had moved on enough to impregnate another woman and make plans to walk down the aisle a second time, are some people coming out to make these complaints on behalf of the dead? It reeks of extortion.

This is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Also, the nerve of you to tell me how to walk on nairaland. Darling, avoid me if you dislike my views so strongly. The threads are big enough for all to play.

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
ModelX:
If you dare to address me with that foul adulterous adjective, Sango will strike you. Shameless woman.

Awww, look at my darling traditionalist. Big man. Big words. Lol.

Darling, Jehovah sees and knows my heart. That’s the only God I reckon with. Don’t burst a vein over a stranger, darling.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:
I refuse to jump on the bandwagon asking for the head of this woman. The hypocrisy and shallow mindedness really stinks.

There is no way on God’s green earth that man didn’t know those children were not his. The whole of FCMB knew about the affair and knowing the patriarchal society we live in, a couple of people would have briefed him immediately. Those Niger republic looking kids couldn’t have been born to Yoruba parents. And we all know it.

I find it very convenient that a man who had moved on enough to have fixed a wedding date with another woman, has his “family and friends” springing up out of nowhere to claim damages and justice. It screams of greed and blackmail. If this man wanted to fight his battles, he had years to do so when he was alive.

Apart from the disciplinary action required for the MD of FCMB for having an affair with his subordinate, I see no other “crime” committed here. The late husband and his ex wife had both moved on to different lives years ago. If he was that scorned, best believe he’d have blown hot once it happened.

Those that are looking to cash out from his death are going to be shocked because they’ve basically played their hands. They’re going to have an entire bank and it’s disgruntled MD on their neck and they won’t find a kobo out of this. No way can they prove in any court that a lively man already engaged to his new love interest died as a result of emotional distress from his randy ex wife of years ago having kids with her randy boss. The greed in all of this really stinks. The innocent children have their faces being plastered on all social media to push their agenda of extortion. If they wanted justice and not a few shekels, they’d have written to the banks directly and copied all bank regulatory agencies before proceeding straight to court.

Greedy opportunistic people!

You'd die on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening for justifying paternity fraud and psychological abuse. Crows and vultures would declare an inter-species war fighting over your carcass as blowflies hover on your decomposing body laying eggs.

You'd never know the joy of your own child being birthed and any being which carries your genes and survives childbirth would die in your arms. You would never carry or raise children that are from your loins.

Any attempt to play father to any youngling - even of puppies- would result in slow, painful death for them. You would súffer the anguish of watching children die in your arms.

You'd only ejaculate blood into a woman. Any attempt by your urethra to pass out semen would result in your testicules exploding.
Females of all species would ridicule you and Mother Nature would rob you of life itself abruptly. ... Except you rescind your support for this cruel case of paternity fraud. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Till now I stil Dey fear woman

Na so One guy go toast my fiancée then

Na so my fiancée Dey say am not married nor engaged

As she say the guy Dey use muscle and me Dey use pencil light with broken head lamp

Na so the girl follow the guy go like play like play

Today now she don Dey regret why me don turn to celebrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Emaprince: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

Death is sensitive and painful. I understand. But as adults we should remove sentiments and emotions when reasoning so they don’t becloud our judgment.

As a stranger you were immediately able to spot the real father of the children when you saw them. That’s why the outrage is so loud on social media because there is no doubt that those kids weren’t his.

Now put on your logical cap. If you a stranger at first glance on social media could tell the difference, how much more the man, his family (a traditional Yoruba family for that matter), friends and even his enemies.

It was there for the world to see and talk about. Unless the deceased was clinically blind, there is no way on earth he won’t have known the kids weren’t his.

The question now is this. Why after his death, when he had moved on enough to impregnate another woman and make plans to walk down the aisle a second time, are some people coming out to make these complaints on behalf of the dead? It reeks of extortion.

This is my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Also, the nerve of you to tell me how to walk on nairaland. Darling, avoid me if you dislike my views so strongly. The threads are big enough for all to play.

Tunde Marrying another woman was just him trying everything possible to get back on his feet and move on....maybe have his own true kids with another woman.

But then, the damage have been done - he haven't recovered fully from the stroke and probably still never fully came to terms with the betrayal.

Tundes soul was lost the day he got the news.

This is the biggest betrayal a woman can give a man. Its just a pity that so many men today are still foolish enough to believe in women and trust them not to be promiscuous.

Making it seem like both moved on is downplaying the crime and the weight of the effect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
DissTroy:

You'd die on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening for justifying paternity fraud and psychological abuse. Crows and vultures would declare an inter-species wars fighting over your carcass as blowflies hover on your decomposing body laying eggs.

You'd never know the joy of your own child being birthed and any being which carries your genes and survives childbirth would die in your arms. You would never carry or raise children that are from your loins.

Any attempt to play father to any youngling - even of puppies- would result in slow, painful death for them. You would súffer the anguish of watching children die in your arms.

You'd only ejaculate blood into a woman. Any attempt by your urethra to pass out semen would result in your testicules exploding.
Females of all species would ridicule you and Mother Nature would rob you of life itself abruptly. ... Except you rescind your support for this cruel case of paternity fraud. smiley

OMG. I’m so scared. Lol.

If it’s any consolation I find your style of expression very intriguing. Crude but still intriguing. Giving me amateur Edgar Allan Poe vibes. Practice some more you’ll get there.

You see, I’m rubber and you’re glue. Above all, I fear no evil.

P.S. I’m very much open to learning. Should intraspecies have been used in the stead of interspecies? If not, please tell me why?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Unrated900:
Till now I stil Dey fear woman

Na so One guy go toast my fiancée then

Na so my fiancée Dey say am not married nor engaged

As she say the guy Dey use muscle and me Dey use pencil light with broken head lamp

Na so the girl follow the guy go like play like play

Today now she don Dey regret why me don turn to celebrity.

Na film?
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by RedPanthar: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
DissTroy:

You'd die on a cold, rainy Wednesday evening for justifying paternity fraud and psychological abuse. Crows and vultures would declare an inter-species war fighting over your carcass as blowflies hover on your decomposing body laying eggs.

Waawu. Y cold Wednesday night though. undecided

I gerrit. Sherlock Holmes grin
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frustrated f@ggots are fuming at the woman because their mum frolicked with runaway dead bit creatures. grin grin grin grin grin

Go and hang out with bobrisky to teach you the trade instead of scamming people on nairaland.

Fools. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Mike008(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
This woman is a traitor.
The ideal thing was to at least leave your husband first, before bearing kids for another man. The extent of this evil is simply intolerable.
You were sleeping with your boss, as if that was not enough,
You bore a child for him, as if that was not enough,
You bore another child for him, as if that was not enough evil,
You pretended the out-of-wedlock children were for your husband.

No man who has loved and sacrificed for any woman can survive this kind of betrayal. Its simply impossible for him to move on. There are too many complexities. The adultery part is survivable, but the kids part isn't.

8 Likes

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dagger111:
Na so BKsoul life be too, that girl can fu3k any dick, black or yellow, short or long, healthy or ill. Dat girl doesn't care. Beware of her.
idiot.... I dey learn work for where your mama dey nah... Do you know your father? Bastard son of a hawk..
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emaprince:
Tunde Marrying another woman was just him trying everything possible to get back on his feet and move on....maybe have his own true kids with another woman.

But then, the damage have been done - he haven't recovered fully from the stroke and probably still never fully came to terms with the betrayal.

Tundes soul was lost the day he got the news.

This is the biggest betrayal a woman can give a man. Its just a pity that so many men today are still foolish enough to believe in women and trust them not to be promiscuous.

Making it seem like both moved on is downplaying the crime and the weight of the effect.

It’s bed time for me but you seem very emotional about this EmaPrince so I’ll reply.

I’ll repeat this. If we strangers on the internet could tell at a glance that those kids were not for the deceased (May his soul rest in perfect peace), then something isn’t adding up in this whole scandal.

Okay let’s say Tunde was blinded by love and trust (a very long stretch) to see that the kids were not his. Are you telling me Prince that all the people around him, especially the ones behind the social media expose, could not tell him that those children were not for him? I’ve lived around traditional Yoruba families and I know for a fact they don’t tolerate such nonsense unless of course, there’s a twist to the events. Usually financial or impotency related, and we all know he wasn’t impotent because he got his fiancé pregnant.

Are you seriously believing that it took his wife telling him over six years after the birth of the kids for the late Tunde, his family and friends to “see” and accept that the children were not his? You seem like a logical adult. Please think about it.

Now don’t belittle the current fiancé of the late Tunde to prove a point. She is a human being with emotions and dignity. Rebounds exist but for him to agree to walk down the aisle with another woman after being “betrayed“ by the first, clearly shows that he had a lot of trust, love and confidence in the new woman. The mere fact that they were expecting a baby together shows that he had a happy and forward thinking mindset to life despite all that was alleged to have happened.

Tunde is dead and cannot speak for himself. That’s the only issue here that a few people are capitalizing on. Also, both his ex wife and the MD of FCMB are holding sensitive positions and will be very guarded and strategic in their responses so it doesn’t destroy their careers.

I’m pretty sure when all of this unravels, we will hear something closer to the truth that will leave the “off with her head” gang silent.

I apologize if I am coming off as insensitive but I believe in being objective especially when what is being paraded as facts doesn’t seem logical. This is also coming from my interaction with one or two people outside of social media who twist their mouths to the side and whisper “but....(insert my name)...he knew now”.

Take heart Prince but don’t get worked up over nothing. It’s not healthy at all.

Let me just add that there are still very good women and men out there. Don’t ever let the misbehavior of a few get you discouraged. My husband and I have male and female friends and mentors who are respectful of their marital vows and are grooming us to do same. As you want a decent woman, remember that you also have to be a decent man. One begets the other.

I have faith that if you let go of the doubts, you’ll bag a decent lady and both of you will have a happy family together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Emaprince: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Missssii:

It’s bed time for me but you seem very emotional about this EmaPrince so I’ll reply.

I’ll repeat this. If we strangers on the internet could tell at a glance that those kids were not for the deceased (May his soul rest in perfect peace), then something isn’t adding up in this whole scandal.

Okay let’s say Tunde was blinded by love and trust (a very long stretch) to see that the kids were not his. Are you telling me Prince that all the people around him, especially the ones behind the social media expose, could not tell him that those children were not for him? I’ve lived around traditional Yoruba families and I know for a fact they don’t tolerate such nonsense unless of course, there’s a twist to the events. Usually financial or impotency related, and we all know he wasn’t impotent because he got his fiancé pregnant.

Are you seriously believing that it took his wife telling him six years after the birth of the kids for the late Tunde, his family and friends to “see” and accept that the children were not his? You seem like a logical adult. Please think about it.

Now don’t belittle the current fiancé of the late Tunde to prove a point. She is a human being with emotions and dignity. Rebounds exist but for him to agree to walk down the aisle with another woman after being “betrayed“ by the first, clearly shows that he had a lot of trust, love and confidence in the woman. The mere fact that they were expecting a baby together shows that he had a happy and forward thinking mindset to life despite all that was alleged to have happened.

Tunde is dead and cannot speak for himself. That’s the only issue here that a few people are capitalizing on. Also, both his ex wife and the MD of FCMB are holding sensitive positions and will be very guarded and strategic in their responses so it doesn’t destroy their careers.

I’m pretty sure when all of this unravels, we will hear something closer to the truth that will leave the “off with her head” gang silent.

I apologize if I am coming off as insensitive but I believe in being objective especially when what is being paraded as facts doesn’t seem logical. This is also coming from my interaction with one or two people outside of social media who twist their mouths to the side and whisper “but he knew now”.

Take heart Prince but don’t get worked up over nothing. It’s not healthy at all.

Let me just add that there are still very good women and men out there. Don’t ever let the misbehavior of a few get you discouraged. I made a vow to God never to cheat on my husband. My husband and I have male and female friends and mentors who are respectful of their marital vows and are grooming us to do same. As you want a decent woman, remember that you also have to be a decent man. One begets the other.

I have faith that if you let go of the doubts, you’ll bag a decent lady and both of you will have a happy family together.
This one weak me. Good night
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by Missssii: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Emaprince:
This one weak me. Good night

Good night.
Re: Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
She go hear am...
Till date, I don't understand women.
Give them money, they want attention.
Give them money and attention, they will tell you they can't be eating eba everyday, they want to taste jollof rice that has 6 packs...
Promiscuity is embedded in their DNA...
Some just wanna Bleep every dick Tom and Harry for fun..
One had been shouting up and down nairaland that she was into bdsm abi wetin dem dey call am! At 25yrs ooo... 25 yrs...
The devil is a liar walahi
You cant satisfy them...Never!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.