Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now (4395 Views)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

I said carry ur dirty toto and come here let me fúck it. Ur are here speakin English is that how to treat customers. I won't patronise u again o

I'm happy , I can speak good English . Of course , you can only patronize your Olosho family . Hahahahaahahahahahahahha. NairaLanders won't kill me. You think say Na only you get license to talk anyhow ? Son of Olosho !!!
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by crazyclown(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

I'm happy , I can speak good English . Of course , you can only patronize your Olosho family . Hahahahaahahahahahahahha. NairaLanders won't kill me. You think say Na only you get license to talk anyhow ? Son of Olosho !!!
Olosho pple re always lousy I can see dat in u, u go Sabi anal sex too, me I want to do u anal, us my díck to tear dat ur tight naysh. Sha pm ur number les get down to business. And I no go pay pass 1k. Cos ur pússy is very wide.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Olosho pple re always lousy I can see dat in u, u go Sabi anal sex too, me I want to do u anal, us my díck to tear dat ur tight naysh. Sha pm ur number les get down to business. And I no go pay pass 1k. Cos ur pússy is very wide.

Hahahahaahahahhaahahhaahhahaahahahahhaahahhahaha. You can identify one cuz you were born by one and you are tired of living Olosho life too . I guess your gay ass is tired as well . You are tired of Olosho, now it's ass, soon you will sleep with goats . It's in the blood .
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by crazyclown(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahahaahahahhaahahhaahhahaahahahahhaahahhahaha. You can identify one cuz you were born by one and you are tired of living Olosho life too . I guess your gay ass is tired as well . You are tired of Olosho, now it's ass, soon you will sleep with goats . It's in the blood .
Olosho drop ur number so dat I can fúck ur toto. U too like talk haba, is this how u will make money today

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

Just like you are useless and stupid to not know how to mind your business but rather choose to meddle . You have represented your family's stupidity well. And next time you are quoting me , use correct tenses . Don't come and display your inability to go to school here .
Dumbo I created this thread so i have the right to quote anyone I like humtty dumtty..... like I said earlier just go back home and leave the gutter life.

clearly you are just another unfortunate dick head who has access to cheap data.

A Buffon going about insulting people mothers over an arguement.... if you respect your mother you wont insult another mother foolish idiot.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Olosho drop ur number so dat I can fúck ur toto. U too like talk haba, is this how u will make money today

Have you eaten today ? Are you feeling dizzy ? Why are you confused ? From Toto to ass , to toto again ? Signs of madness. Now I know say I dey talk with a mad man.

Please try eat . Please !!!! I'm not the cause of your confusion o
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by crazyclown(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

Have you eaten today ? Are you feeling dizzy ? Why are you confused ? From Toto to ass , to toto again ? Signs of madness. Now I know say I dey talk with a mad man.

Please try eat . Please !!!! I'm not the cause of your confusion o
Ok sorry 4 cursin u, gime ur number, I will suck ur toto if it's clean and u will like it I swear.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

Why you sef as a man will go after your fellow man's wife?

When you get married Bleep another man and if your husband catch you tell him is the fault of the man that came after you for sex..you hear.

I should have listened to Nazgul but I was hoping he wrong about you....Girl stop thinking like fati now..... disappointed

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

Dumbo I created this thread so i have the right to quote anyone I like humtty dumtty..... like I said earlier just go back home and leave the gutter life.

clearly you are just another unfortunate dick head who has access to cheap data.

A Buffon going about insulting people mothers over an arguement.... if you respect your mother you wont insult another mother foolish idiot.

This time around , you responded with good tenses, so I'm glad you listened fool.

For the fact you created a thread doesn't mean that you loose your senses and act out if place .

About the mother ish, i guess you were blind to read when he cursed all Nigerian women as Olosho and your dull brain thought his mother was an exemption.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Ok sorry 4 cursin u, gime ur number, I will suck ur toto if it's clean and u will like it I swear.

Apology accepted . Send your account number , let me send you a token to eat first , then you can go ahead and suck yourself !
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

This time around , you responded with good tenses, so I'm glad you listened fool.

For the fact you created a thread doesn't mean that you loose your senses and act out if place .

About the mother ish, i guess you were blind to read when he cursed all Nigerian women as Olosho and your dull brain thought his mother was an exemption.

is all Nigerian women your name.....I naturally hate dumbness......why does everyone has a name

You are a disappointment to your household.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Shortyy(f): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

When you get married Bleep another man and if your husband catch you tell him is the fault of the man that came after you for sex..you hear.

I should have listened to Nazgul but I was hoping he wrong about you....Girl stop thinking like fati now..... disappointed

Yeah, I'll fvck anyone I want. Because I see you people "men" as nothing.

Be disappointed in yourself and not me please. I don't know you, and I don't give a fvck about your opinion. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by crazyclown(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

Apology accepted . Send your account number , let me send you a token to eat first , then you can go ahead and suck yourself !
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

is all Nigerian women your name.....I naturally hate dumbness......why does everyone has a name

You are a disappointment to your household.

And you just disappointed me , your parents and the schools you attended big time from misunderstanding "All Nigerian women " as a singular representing a name .

You should hide yourself in Shame .
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Shortyy:

Yeah, I'll fvck anyone I want. Because I see you people "men" as nothing.

Be disappointed in yourself and not me please. I don't know you, and I don't give a fvck about your opinion. cheesy
like I said earlier I should have listened to Nazgul.....he warned me against engaging insane people here actually.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

And you just disappointed me , your parents and the schools you attended big time from misunderstanding "All Nigerian women " as a singular representing a name .

You should hide yourself in Shame .

Dumbo read slowly with your glasses on and your dead brain plug to it charger....my question again

is "all Nigerian women" your name??

make sure you get anyone sane around you to explain the question to you before answering.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Shortyy(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

Ignore certain gibberish on this forum. So many people here are just looking for comfort from the loneliness, rejection and failures of life. If you try to engage them logically, they'll dump their frustration on you.

Just drop your opinion and mingle with sane people here, ignore the emotionally battered ones, and you'll enjoy your stay here. That's what I've learned to do.

Mumu, ever since I put you in your place you've been wailing like a child they took his sweet. cheesy

You need to relax and stop crying. Men are the reason for their downfall, if I say it, I will hit my cheat while doing so.

If at all you know how much women suffer in the hands of men, not even me personally, because I have not their time, but other people's experience and the hatred they openly display towards women here.

But any woman that puts y'all in your place is automatically labeled a man-hater.

Dear child, you will be alright eventually. smiley

Keep on lamenting about my life which you know absolutely nothing about. cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Are u for real?

I'm serious Bro but you must promise me that you will stop calling all Nigerian women Olosho cause it's disrespectful to our mothers . For real .
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by crazyclown(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

I'm serious Bro but you must promise me that you will stop calling all Nigerian women Olosho cause it's disrespectful to our mothers . For real .
I do...I won't call Dem olosho again
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Shortyy(f): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

like I said earlier I should have listened to Nazgul.....he warned me against engaging insane people here actually.

Lol you and the nazgoat are irrelevant. wink
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

Dumbo read slowly with your glasses on and your dead brain plug to it charger....my question again

is "all Nigerian women" your name??

make sure you get anyone sane around you to explain the question to you before answering.

And I'm asking you dimwit; is all Nigerian Women" a singular tense to be a name ? Answer that first and then think about your question and re-rephrase.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Classyuniquebae:

And I'm asking you dimwit; is all Nigerian Women" a singular tense to be a name ? Answer that first and then think about your question and re-rephrase.
I know you are frustrated look for someone close to pour the frustration on......once your name isn't mention you keep your lose gutter tap called a mouth shut when a general statement is made... peace
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

Stacy what is it?

You're making so much sense. tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by kaymart: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

Stacy what is it?
Leave the guy to jaw down wella....
The jaws just must drop...lol
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Melimolli(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
didn't yo mama ever love you.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

I know you are frustrated look for someone close to pour the frustration on......once your name isn't mention you keep your lose gutter tap called a mouth shut when a general statement is made... peace

Thanks for acknowledging that you are simply a fool who knows nothing . I guess your mother's name was mentioned when you opened your loose gutter mouth to quote me . Ignorant bastard !
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by fuckaholic25(f): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
doesnt "all Nigerian women" means every woman including your own momma?? some people are literally and unapologetically stupid!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by Godoverevery: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
fuckaholic25:
doesnt "all Nigerian women" means every woman including your own momma?? some people are literally and unapologetically stupid!!!

there are somethings only fool react to.....if someone says all Nigerians are corrupt replying him/her that is mother/father included is plain stupidity....sane people ignore such comments because it makes no sense.

pray for knowledge and understanding every morning my dear...u really need it.
Re: Most Nigerian Women Are The Worst On Earth Right Now by fuckaholic25(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Godoverevery:

there are somethings only fool react to.....if someone says all Nigerians are corrupt replying him/her that is mother/father included is plain stupidity....sane people ignore such comments because it makes no sense.

pray for knowledge and understanding every morning my dear...u really need it.
u lack a mother figure in ur life!!! love and light

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange: Could This Be The Skull Of Golaith? (photo) / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye / What Is Your View As Regards This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.