Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? (38806 Views)

Which Glass Has More Water? / Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021

#Modified

Solution: The correct order they will fill is 2, 4, 1 and then 3.
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9108379/Brainteaser-leaves-puzzlers-stumped-work-flute-filled-first.html

6 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by matrix199(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
glass erin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by MickzyDonald: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2021

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Birdeyeview: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by joinnow: 1:19am On Jan 05, 2021

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Shuzzi(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Definitely 2

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2021
joinnow:
Shuzzi:
Definitely 2
Nice

10 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by FisifunKododada: 4:08am On Jan 05, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Believer013: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9108379/Brainteaser-leaves-puzzlers-stumped-work-flute-filled-first.html

Kindly see Nairalanders reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume

I don't agree with this solution.

Glass 4 will fill first.

Reason, the conduit going to it is at the lowest, hence more pressure at that point to drive the fluid to glass 4.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Loris576(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Believer013:

I don't agree with this solution.

Glass 4 will fill first.

Reason, the conduit going to it is at the lowest, hence more pressure at that point to drive the fluid to glass 4.
i don't seem to understand you well
but from my own humble opinion, the cup before entering cup 2 is small, whereas the other is larger. So looking at it critically you'll see it's 2 that will be filled first.

I am open to ideas �

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Tillatalk: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2021
TheCalculator:

Kindly see Nairalanders reviews here: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume
none of the cup is going to be filled, judging with the size of the bottle and it content, the four cups are going to end up having little or half of it filled. My own reason sha

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by crazyclown(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
I'm hungry I hav not eat since yesterday n ur here showing me useless picture. Op don't let me swear 4 u. sad

6 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by emmabest2000(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Na your glass cup go full first

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Kraspo(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Glass 2

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by HelpYourself(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Glass 4
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by islamicpenis: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
grin
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by CheedyJ(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Brain teaser bawo, how much you go pay for teasing my brain?

2 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Bwaal(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Glass 4 will fill first

2 will have to wait till the bottom glass is filled before it comes up to the glass supplying 2 and the dot connecting those glasses is also narrow it will take time, 4 will recieve directly once it get to the gauge and if you sum the glasses together they are the same size with glass feeding 4

26 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by DenreleDave(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Glass 5 & 6
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Elmander1983(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by StonedLex(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
The cup in between glass 1 and 2. Take it or leave it. If it doesn't get filled up, glass 1 and 2 can't get a drop.

9 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by adeskee(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by ClassicMan202(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Loris576:

i don't seem to understand you well
but from my own humble opinion, the cup before entering cup 2 is small, whereas the other is larger. So looking at it critically you'll see it's 2 that will be filled first.

I am open to ideas �

Wrong.. Actually it depends on the flow rate of the liquid from the bottle, if it flows slowly then the bottom small cup must be filled before reaching the top, but if it flows fast and overwhelms the small connection between the small cups then it will now retain at the top cup there by filling cup number 2. Hope you understand sha

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Wait. You modify give answer and still dey ask us

Inbetween y nairaland mod delete my topic i posted this morning

Annoying mofos
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by BrainBucksNG: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
There's nothing teasing brain here. it's too easy plz

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by ContentedK: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
teewhizzy4real:
none of the cup is going to be filled, judging with the size of the bottle and it content, the four cups are going to end up having little or half of it filled. My own reason sha
this your reason make sense pass sha, if only it’s just that one bottle of drink

5 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by CharleyBright(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
None.
The Cork on the bottle is still intact.
It will require to be uncorked before contents of the bottle is distributed.
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by Naijaarchive(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Obviously Glass 4 .... simple logic!

CharleyBright:
None.
The Cork on the bottle is still intact.
It will require to be uncorked before contents of the bottle is distributed.
Even with the drink pouring out already?
Oversabi no good o.

Oya if you put 1 and 1 together, what will you get?

Na dis question during interview still make Osaro dey him papa house up till today.
Na Oversabi killam....come still fail am! grin cheesy wink

Tutunviva, what is your answer sis?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation / Tell Me What You See In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.