Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. (669 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Truehart: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Growing in Port Harcourt, University degree in Lagos, and working in Abuja, I have seen it all.
20 % of our girls come with natural Beauty, talent, intelligence, and wisdom. Well manner, discipline, accommodative, faithful in a relationship, and very supportive. You have to pray hard because they are very reserved and hardly go out. On the flip side, 80% of these girls are loud, arrogant, ignorant argumentative bullies who are sassy, masculine, and sharp-tongued. Fat and unattractive with *train mark*.
Again, they are ill-tempered, illogical, overbearing, hostile, and ignorant without provocation.
Should we talk about Mulitple bodies count. std down below?
They are so greedy and manipulative. Destiny killer. I weep for the future.
How can a decent girl prefer baby mamas to a decent family? They demand what their daddy can't afford for them. Some have useless and never do well men in their family but will come online to bash the hard-working guys.
Dating some of these girls are a bad business venture. Don't DARE. Have your share and take a walk because they are hoes.
They are so cheap. strolling into any good hotel in ABUJA, PH, and Lagos with 5K Which is not up to $12, they will go down with you.
I am in pain because, in the end, SIMP and unfortunate man will still offer them retirement benefits( marriage).
For guys who have ears, go online, chat with western women, be sincere, and date them, it can only take long but you get one. Do that your unborn kids will forever bless you. Do not fall victim, you can't change these hoes. I have one who introduces me to an opportunity. we are not dating but I am doing well because I choose wisely.
I come in peace, this is my experience, I say it the way I see it.

1 Like

Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Wyry: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Kosoco(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Op you are my day MVP
Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Ryan03(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Lol. You are pained that someone will wife them? Is this a case of crying more than the bereaved? Live and let live, you've made your choice, leave others to theirs. You talk about guys marrying bad girls, what about girls marrying bad guys? I guess that's ok undecided there is someone for everyone, if the person you are dating is not to your taste, kindly walk out, she will meet her kind. Different threads with same content on top toto everyday sad

1 Like

Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Truehart: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2021
The worst are those ones on dating sites
Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by richmond500: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2021
You took two states where u find the most mad people in Nigeria (PH and Lagos) and also the FTC to come to this conclusion?
You should have moved to Ebonyi, Kaduna, Akwaibom and u would have seen a different lifestyle.

The madness in Rivers state and Lagos is not to be compared with other states.

Rivers has the most fowl mouthed touts(taking reference from how Rivers endSars protest turned out to be funny to other states but they(Rivers) see it as normal lifestyle). The most decent man here knows how to speak street Language and careless Abobi cappings, Even Wike was speaking "who goes u"

Lagos has the most concentration of touts per square kilometer, the most decent man here has mental insanity.
Therefore its not surprising to see girls from these places exhibiting the qualities u posted

don't use this two places, no be normal humans dey live thete

2 Likes

Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Truehart: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
richmond500:
You took two states where u find the most mad people in Nigeria (PH and Lagos) and also the FTC to come to this conclusion?
You should have moved to Ebonyi, Kaduna, Akwaibom and u would have seen a different lifestyle.

The madness in Rivers state and Lagos is not to be compared with other states.

Rivers has the most fowl mouthed touts(taking reference from how Rivers endSars protest turned out to be funny to other states but they(Rivers) see it as normal lifestyle). The most decent man here knows how to speak street Language and careless Abobi cappings, Even Wike was speaking "who goes u"

Lagos has the most concentration of touts per square kilometer, the most decent man here has mental insanity.

don't use this two places, no be normal humans dey live thete
My brother, I owe you enough bottle...
Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Truehart: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ryan03:
Lol. You are pained that someone will wife them? Is this a case of crying more than the bereaved? Live and let live, you've made your choice, leave others to theirs. You talk about guys marrying bad girls, what about girls marrying bad guys? I guess that's ok undecided there is someone for everyone, if the person you are dating is not to your taste, kindly walkout, she will meet her kind. Different threads with same content on top toto everyday sad
No brother, I make peace with myself long time ago. AWON 2K GOT NOTHING ON ME. TEAM WESTERN GIRLS IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
Yes, I am pained(bros code) Why should we offer them retirement benefits, they should be ready to deal with the choices they made.
Re: Girls From Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, My View. by Ryan03(f): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Truehart:
No brother, I make peace with myself long time ago. AWON 2K GOT NOTHING ON ME. TEAM WESTERN GIRLS IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
Yes, I am pained(bros code) Why should we offer them retirement benefits, they should be ready to deal with the choices they made.
you have made your choice, other guys will make theirs and also deal with it. You are like a father preventing a child from walking cause he will fall, lol, the child have to fall and learn. I fell, I learnt and changed. Only a fool doesn't learn from past experience, and no matter how you preach, he will never learn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Soldier Was Arrested For Having Sekz With 14-year-old At Burma Camp / LAUTECH Trends As Leaked S3x Tape Resurfaces Online, Social Media React / #itoroyeuduak: Meet Nigerian Couple Who Painted Atlanta Georgia Purple And Gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.