Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating (5304 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Martins004(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
she is ur gf....and nt ur wife...if u can't cope with her.....leave wahala for who get am. Above all, let her know what u found abt her tru her phone nd let her justify her loyalty
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by OKOATA(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
I didn't read your story because I was once there, before you know it people will call you a simp including me. Caught one of my ex cheating, she was crying like a baby, I buried my head in my palms and raised my head up caught her laughing at me. Guy once a girl cheats let her go. Don't stress yourself because she will do it again. If you like keep drowning yourself in emotional pain and hurt, there are still thousands of single girls outside. Guy free the girl, no amount of talk will change her. It will surely end in tears.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Try to work on yourself... infact to slap you they hungry me self.

You saw from all indications that she has been cheating on you and you ar still here creating useless thread asking for advice.

You should have done that for long since she started giving excuses most time.

Just dump her and work on yourself before going into another relationship cos you have allowed emotions to ridiculed ur self worth.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by mistercharles: 12:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If I use PIN on my phone, if you get it in 100 trials then you deserve the greatest award in life.
Note: I will unlock the phone 3 times in your presence)
How did your number disappear from my phone?
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Kobicove(m): 1:44am On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:

LOL. you are clearly the ignorant one here. So you think I'm based in Nigeria? Ok smiley

It is pointless giving you the name of a country because even in Nigeria a person can file a civil suit against you and claim damages for invasion of privacy if you go through his/her phone without authorisation.

In my opinion it is people who have low self-esteem that go snooping through their partner's phones; if you don't trust your partner enough and have doubts then you really have no business being in that relationship.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Kobicove(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Realtord43:
You are truely the ignorance one here, cus u cant back ur claim with prove.
she ask for prove, why cant u give her as u claim?

pls, always be more factual with your words

Giving examples of countries where the law is operational is pointless because we also have it here in Nigeria.

In case you don't know here in Nigeria you can file a case against another person for invasion of privacy whether you are married to the person is irrelevant!
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Snitch24(m): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2021
bro if u can't forgive and forget and also expect such to repeat again just quit for the sake of ur mental health femal es cheat it's like an hobby to them
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by DenreleDave(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2021
dauddy97:

Thanks for your input. I won't even show them to her now. I just took the phone to her now. she was very happy. She didn't even know what's boiling under me. Still, I won't show her.

Fulllll, na ur dey die b coz of fake love like Thomas of DNA.....

Useless love... Anyway, my cent..

Keep fvcking her, use condom but get another gf, when u r fed up with her attitude, break up with her and channel ur effort to ur life n ur new lady
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:
You should have cut her off from the moment she started giving you a cold audience. her body language was very visible that she clearly wasn't into you, but you kept on pushing and pushing and forcing her. This is where most guys get it wrong. When a girl doesn't reciprocate your efforts just let her be.

Going through her phone and even saving the audio messages as evidence is childish to me.

Evidence of what exactly? You don't own her, neither have you paid her bride price, meaning she has every right to date or have sex with whoever she wants to. Just let her go and move on.

Oil day your head my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 3:40am On Jan 06, 2021
A break up in a relationship is only a wake up call in life to sit up and grind,dont waste ur pain and make sure u channel that pain into something meaningful like gyming, making money e. t. c learn from people who have been there be a man make that hard decision. I know it's a painfull decision but its the best decision and save ur slf the stress of future drama cos surely surely if u accept her back it will surely end in premium tears.... Relationship fact 101- Never break Trust.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by ATTemi: 5:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't tell her anything, continue banging her and when u done tire, use those evidences as reasons u want 2 break up.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fheelzz(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2021
You can date a girl who likes money, materialistic things, loves anything but never do with a girl that is promiscious
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by ednut1(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Wife her
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by seanwilliam(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2021
This op is foolish sha how do we listen to the voice record when you hey they screenshot upandan.. grin anyway your girl is not cheating on you .. give her the second even third chance .
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by seanwilliam(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Fheelzz:
You can date a girl who likes money, materialistic things, loves anything but never do with a girl that is promiscious
stop confusing yourself. A girl who chooses the bolded above love is promiscuous.. una funny self for nairaland .. you even said or loves anything which might be dick.. lol guy no Dey give advise for family meeting o
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fheelzz(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
stop confusing yourself. A girl who chooses the bolded above love is promiscuous.. una funny self for nairaland .. you even said or loves anything which might be dick.. lol guy no Dey give advise for family meeting o

Didn't get all what you typed sef sad
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fiscus105(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Fheelzz:

Money nd materialistic will make girl promiscuous na, you won't be able to match her penchant for her worldly demands
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fheelzz(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Money nd materialistic will make girl promiscuous na, you won't be able to match her penchant for her worldly demands

I don't believe that ll, anyway most of them nowadays are e get as e be ladies
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2021
mistercharles:
How did your number disappear from my phone?
081 132 619 85 message me on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of 21 Year Old African American Actress With Crazy Curves / She Is A SLUT / Virgins And Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.