Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating (5318 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Compliment of the season to you all.
This my story is long. I have tried to squeeze everything to make it short but, it's still long. I just want to pass all the information both my side and her side.
I need a candid suggestion on what to do.

First and foremost, God has the way of reveling things to those who follow him and are patient with him.

How it started,
I met this young girl on Facebook. We became friends for just a week and since then, our love for each other has been wao.

I love her and she shows to me she loved me too at that time. Even though she still tells me she loves me.
Towards ending of December, I started noticing that she hasn't been having time for me like before. I called her and she gave me some reasons why she hasn't been having time for me. She told me, i should understand the nature of their work being tailor, you have to work till night especially during December period. So, she told me, after December 31, she will give me all the time she hasn't been seeing me.

Well, as a mature guy, i have to follow along and watch careful. Ever since then, we hardly talk till now. During new year, i invited her to my office(where i study). she declined saying her dad wont allow her. Okay, no probs I told her.

I will call this lady for hours, she won't answer, message her she won't reply on WhatsApp nor Facebook. A time during that December period, i decided to test her with a break-up. She was crying and begged me never to do such to her. She changed during that time, in fact, she even visited my house during Christmas.

So, today i called her. Luckily for me, she picked up. I told her my state of not been happy with this relationship any longer. That, we haven't been seeing nor chatting like bfor. Is everything alright. With what she heard, she said i should visit her at home by night (7:00pm) to talk and make love.

While on phone with her, I asked her what she was doing, she said she was washing her clothes. I told her, can we chat after washing your clothes. She said -"My battery is low, i can't chat". Me knowing the condition of electricity over here, i told her, let me come over to collect your phone and charge it for you. She refused totally. I said, this is not you anymore. After all, you do call me from home to come over to collect your phone and charge it for you. Why sudden "No". She said nothing. So, i tricked her by telling her that, but you told me to see you by night. How am I going to call you? If your phone is low and i believe it will be off bfor night.

That was when she now said, ok. I rushed to her place. I collected the phone. The phone was 3%. I couldn't believe how fast this girl has off the phone as soon as I called her out that i was in the front of her house to collect the phone. I was surprised and was curious why this girl started acting like that these days.

I switch on the phone when I got to my office. Her phone was tightly locked. Like Anini in the prison yard. Well, i tried all password associated to her, including her names, date of birth and so on. Something just flash on me that, i Should use her private number. She used that number to call me one time like that, she said it's her private number.

To God be the glory it worked. Still yet i couldn't assess her WhatsApp nor Facebook account. Cos this girl spend hours on these apps without chatting with me. At times, i wondered what could a young lady like this be doing with 2 facebook apps, 2 WhatsApp numbers. Well, that's her problem.

While going through her phone, she didn't password her -FileManager- i was able to dig in. I saw several recorded calls from guys including me. I listen to everything. How she even visited one. Something she hardly do to me. How they make appointment to meet somewhere. My head was red. I patiently send everything to my phone and screenshot everything as evidence. I don't plan to show her even if I still countinue with her.
But the fact that, you kept on deceiving me that, whenever i leave for school, everything is fine. Meanwhile, everything is not even fine in my present.

What can I do? Should I just play along. She Knowing that I'm in the University always makes her feel proud and respect me. I tried to understand that, all the people who had been calling her, we are all having same issues with her, everyone complain of her Not picking calls and not having time for them. I even listen a record of a guy, saying - " you will be online chatting and you won't reply my message, and you will be crying if i want to breakup with you.

Abeg all, what can I do. I am not afraid of loosing her. I love her and if she decides to change, i will still continue with her. I haven't show her all the records and we are yet to meet by today's night.
Screenshot images below.

What should I do?

Lalasticlala Moderators: Rocktation, farano help for wider view. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Screenshot

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Screenshots below

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by popsy2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by khingTony(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Once you find out that she's not loyal, she can never be. Because it's easier for an elephant to pass through the canal of the needle of a syringe than for a hoe to be loyal.

Never get emotionally attached to any woman that's not family else, it'll end in premium tears.

Authority: Fück and leave. Because she's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

19 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fahdiga(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
You are asking us what to do. my advice is that you hug, kiss and pamper her with love. sell all your landed properties and use the money to buy her designer stuffs and also take her to Dubai and give her a nice treat. are you happy now?

16 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Aksnoopy: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Should we tell him?

It will end in premium tears if you don't tell her to fvck off!!

This is 2021 kid.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
She's your girlfriend not your wife therefore she has every right to keep her options open.

You can only demand loyalty from a lady if you have married her or you have made serious commitment towards marriage with her!

By the way what you did with her phone is invasion of privacy and in a sane country you could get into very serious trouble for doing that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
What should you do?

I can see your penis isn't letting you to think straight. Let the bitch be playing your mind like temple run

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nazgul: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
You should have cut her off from the moment she started giving you a cold audience. her body language was very visible that she clearly wasn't into you, but you kept on pushing and pushing and forcing her. This is where most guys get it wrong. When a girl doesn't reciprocate your efforts just let her be.

Going through her phone and even saving the audio messages as evidence is childish to me.

Evidence of what exactly? You don't own her, neither have you paid her bride price, meaning she has every right to date or have sex with whoever she wants to. Just let her go and move on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by OscarJaden(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
never you say in this life that you are afraid of loosing someone

the world does not revolve around her alone

if you think she can change it fine but as for me,one I catch you cheating it difinitely over

#cheese

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Fiscus105(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Go and check her social media messages, they will hastening ur sucide.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by obonujoker(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
University relationships never work.

Join a church fellowship in school and use the time to face studies, work for God and play PC games during your free time

18 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Jack005(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
You are one of her magas and options.. You either stay put with the hoe or cut her off totally. For me I don't condone cheating, girlfriend or not.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by aoshi: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bro,
You have found out she's cheating now what? What did you think was happening all along?
That you even mention that "she says she loves me. You be woman wey that word dey scatter your head?
Are you a baby?
Na wa to you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by DICKstractor: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

I always tell my friends, once a girl says YES!! to your proposal, just have it in mind that she's already cheating on you. So that when you catch her in the act, you won't be broken.

Lack of expectations eliminates disappointment

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Bennysam: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
dauddy97:
Compliment of the season to you all.
This my story is long. I have tried to squeeze everything to make it short but, it's still long. I just want to pass all the information both my side and her side.
I need a candid suggestion on what to do.

First and foremost, God has the way of reveling things to those who follow him and are patient with him.

How it started,
I met this young girl on Facebook. We became friends for just a week and since then, our love for each other has been wao.

I love her and she shows to me she loved me too at that time. Even though she still tells me she loves me.
Towards ending of December, I started noticing that she hasn't been having time for me like before. I called her and she gave me some reasons why she hasn't been having time for me. She told me, i should understand the nature of their work being tailor, you have to work till night especially during December period. So, she told me, after December 31, she will give me all the time she hasn't been seeing me.

Well, as a mature guy, i have to follow along and watch careful. Ever since then, we hardly talk till now. During new year, i invited her to my office(where i study). she declined saying her dad wont allow her. Okay, no probs I told her.

I will call this lady for hours, she won't answer, message her she won't reply on WhatsApp nor Facebook. A time during that December period, i decided to test her with a break-up. She was crying and begged me never to do such to her. She changed during that time, in fact, she even visited my house during Christmas.

So, today i called her. Luckily for me, she picked up. I told her my state of not been happy with this relationship any longer. That, we haven't been seeing nor chatting like bfor. Is everything alright. With what she heard, she said i should visit her at home by night (7:00pm) to talk and make love.

While on phone with her, I asked her what she was doing, she said she was washing her clothes. I told her, can we chat after washing your clothes. She said -"My battery is low, i can't chat". Me knowing the condition of electricity over here, i told her, let me come over to collect your phone and charge it for you. She refused totally. I said, this is not you anymore. After all, you do call me from home to come over to collect your phone and charge it for you. Why sudden "No". She said nothing. So, i tricked her by telling her that, but you told me to see you by night. How am I going to call you? If your phone is low and i believe it will be off bfor night.

That was when she now said, ok. I rushed to her place. I collected the phone. The phone was 3%. I couldn't believe how fast this girl has off the phone as soon as I called her out that i was in the front of her house to collect the phone. I was surprised and was curious why this girl started acting like that these days.

I switch on the phone when I got to my office. Her phone was tightly locked. Like Anini in the prison yard. Well, i tried all password associated to her, including her names, date of birth and so on. Something just flash on me that, i Should use her private number. She used that number to call me one time like that, she said it's her private number.

To God be the glory it worked. Still yet i couldn't assess her WhatsApp nor Facebook account. Cos this girl spend hours on these apps without chatting with me. At times, i wondered what could a young lady like this be doing with 2 facebook apps, 2 WhatsApp numbers. Well, that's her problem.

While going through her phone, she didn't password her -FileManager- i was able to dig in. I saw several recorded calls from guys including me. I listen to everything. How she even visited one. Something she hardly do to me. How they make appointment to meet somewhere. My head was red. I patiently send everything to my phone and screenshot everything as evidence. I don't plan to show her even if I still countinue with her.
But the fact that, you kept on deceiving me that, whenever i leave for school, everything is fine. Meanwhile, everything is not even fine in my present.

What can I do? Should I just play along. She Knowing that I'm in the University always makes her feel proud and respect me. I tried to understand that, all the people who had been calling her, we are all having same issues with her, everyone complain of her Not picking calls and not having time for them. I even listen a record of a guy, saying - " you will be online chatting and you won't reply my message, and you will be crying if i want to breakup with you.

Abeg all, what can I do. I am not afraid of loosing her. I love her and if she decides to change, i will still continue with her. I haven't show her all the records and we are yet to meet by today's night.
Screenshot images below.

What should I do?

Lalasticlala Moderators: Rocktation, farano help for wider view. Thanks
Play along , make her your sex object
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
No wonder she is cheating on you.

Look at the kind of jaga jaga phone you are allowing her to use grin

She is cheating so she can upgrade that phone. She wan use iphone ni grin
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by desmond827(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bro. Saying this from real experience.. infact mine is worst than u ...but you are saying you are scared of loosing her then it's mean you are digging a grave for yourself oo... please show her everything u see and let her know and move on with your life ..my girl did like that to me ..and I invited fine girls to eatery including her we are all having a nice time .I told her to come online and I send all the chat to her ..I caught her discussing shit ..I caught her red handed with evidence of whatapp chat ..she was shocked I smiles stand up and left ...I engaged myself in things that will keep me busy .. now she's begging me ..if you see how's she's loya crying ..but the only thing I knew is that I can't marry her anymore but we are still together and I lock my hearth to love ...not all relationship will fall to marriage...just fall in love and Fu*k and enjoy your life ....

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
obonujoker:
University relationships never work.

Join a church fellowship in school and use the time to face studies, work for God and play PC games during your free time
she didn't further, just me alone.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
desmond827:
Bro. Saying this from real experience.. infact mine is worst than u ...but you are saying you are scared of loosing her then it's mean you are digging a grave for yourself oo... please show her everything u see and let her know and move on with your life ..my girl did like that to me ..and I invited fine girls to eatery including her we are all having a nice time .I told her to come online and I send all the chat to her ..I caught her discussing shit ..I caught her red handed with evidence of whatapp chat ..she was shocked I smiles stand up and left ...I engaged myself in things that will keep me busy .. now she's begging me ..if you see how's she's loya crying ..but the only thing I knew is that I can't marry her anymore but we are still together and I lock my hearth to love ...not all relationship will fall to marriage...just fall in love and Fu*k and enjoy your life ....
Thanks for your input. I won't even show them to her now. I just took the phone to her now. she was very happy. She didn't even know what's boiling under me. Still, I won't show her.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by desmond827(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
dauddy97:

Thanks for your input. I won't even show them to her now. I just took the phone to her now. she was very happy. She didn't even know what's boiling under me. Still, I won't show her.

That type of girl remove her from your mind
Play along and don't Force yourself on her and use protection

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Theboy21: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Love is dead bro, just accept it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by sweetmelanin(f): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kobicove:
She's your girlfriend not your wife therefore she has every right to keep her options open.

You can only demand loyalty from a lady if you have married her or you have made serious commitment towards marriage with her!

By the way what you did with her phone is invasion of privacy and in a sane country you could get into very serious trouble for doing that .

Nonsense.

People just like to open mouth anyhow to prove what I don't know.

What country in this world has laws were partners in a relationship cannot check each others phones? Please state the country and the said legislation.. mtcheww!

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
desmond827:

That type of girl remove her from your mind
Play along and don't Force yourself on her and use protection
Okay, thanks. I just discussed this with my friend. He said to me, he already know girls like that. On before now, he was expecting me to have had sex with her. Of which i said, i can't and i won't.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dauddy97(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
sweetmelanin:

Nonsense.

People just like to open mouth anyhow to prove what I don't know.

What country in this world has laws were partners in a relationship cannot check each others phones? Please state the country and the said legislation..
I wonder oo. She access my phone 24hours whenever i am with her. She just don't want me to operate hers. Of which i never mind.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by dammyz101(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thumbs up 4 u, u did d right by checking her phone to no who ur dealing with.
Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by devilmaycry: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
dauddy97:

The first comment of advice on this topic should be stucked in ur head...

Know that and know peace

Btw...i will advice u not to have sex with her....aslong as she is having sex with other persons...u did join d train and that bond

Kindly break up and move on....girls plenty to start worry ontop one wey her head no d house

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol, guy, this year u gazz wise up o...

Don't ignore signs.

Choose who choose you.

I am just fresh out of a very similar situation right now, and after seeing the handwriting on the wall, I quietly moved on with my life.

Tho the girl's friend is still begging me to take her back buh, am not interested anymore.

Too things get me this year:

Graduation from the university and

Making some dough.

Don't ever expect too much from women.

Don't ever think you will never meet a better one.

And lastly, never put a woman that is not your wife on a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating by Wittyglam(f): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Don't continue a relationship you know will end in tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend / #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Man Like You? BE HONEST!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.