Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road (67786 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Liposure: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
I can't take this
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by aribasoye1: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is stupidity of the highest order[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Akuruoulo:
HIS LIFE BRO
Okay
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by hstar: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Adelove2020:
Someone should show her his chats with side chicks while she is about to cross the 2nd lane......I swear she go drop the guy for express grin
Ah, ade
Ika ni e grin

She will not only drop her on the express
But she will smash him on the floor
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by IamDorcas(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
[If it's not madness what stops the man from crossing with his leg please??abeg stay ur lane
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin
Isoright
Who is going to video it when she asks him to kneel down and raise his hand
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by IamDorcas(f): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
[Please stay on ur lane.author=luminouz post=97824446]

And how is this mad?

Lighten up,will you? undecided[/quote]
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by hartlyn(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amazing! that's so fun
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by TruthinAction: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stupidity. What is they had fallen down as they crossed. He should be carrying her. Lazy man.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by onlyboyson(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
egungun be care see express
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
How are you sure that's the boyfriend? They could just be friends messing around.

Nizoorians will see a negroe and a girl standing side by side on the road and conclude they just had sex.

Gutter brains.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Diong22(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
undecidedthere's nothing romantic there.... undecidedthere's nothing romantic there....
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Philaterus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Look like ABJ

1 Like

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Karlosorji(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maybe the guy has phobia for crossing roads as large as this
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Stockquality: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
A drunk yahoo boy or dangote truck go tell dem say no be dia papa get road.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by OscarJaden(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
this could be us oo@StacyO but ur wahala be like bicycle e no dey hard you start
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by HabaHaba: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Seriously, I really have to give it to that lady and even the guy. Me, pride no go allow me let any lady, no matter how much drunk or in love, to carry me for back for major road like this!!!

But if na for room, Haba, u can do whatever u wish baby! Life is not to be too serious all the time abeg.

But, from another angle, thatady really dey endowed for front O! As in see how the Peak Milk Tank dey jug for eyes like Jangulova!!!

Kai, God forgive my eyes it's early in this year.

Thats on the easy, tho.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by AbaLion: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
koyyes koyeast:
How are you sure that's the boyfriend? They could just be friends messing around.

Nizoorians will see a negroe and a girl standing side by side on the road and conclude they just had sex.

Gutter brains.
Is there any reason you love running to the Mods?

-Lion

Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
OscarJaden:
this could be us oo@StacyO but ur wahala be like bicycle e no dey hard you start

E no dey hard at all grin

But,this is what happens when people are deeply in love tongue
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thinkherbell:
The man is a simp
What does that really mean?
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by dominion001(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
When u marry ur friend.
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by mozona(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerians are surprised!!

It is funny and irritating though....
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aww
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by LikeAking: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simper
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Advantage of marrying oversize
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Mandrake007(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jazzman01:

Simps are a disgrace to masculinity. They are the ones making these girls misbehave. I Heard one stupid girl today discussing with her friends that she wanted to buy bottled water and a random guy came around and paid for it citing her beauty as the reason for his payment. Imagine that nonsense.
Funny thing is the girl doesn’t even give a fucck and his dumbass would think he’s won some kind of approval from her for being nice,SIMPS like that are all over Nigeria rolling the floors women step on embarrassing themselves everyday,it’s the reason why these females are overly entitled and pompous even the ugly ones feel proud too
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by ariesbull: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is just stupid.... Endangering your life and otheers
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Ogidigan1: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2021
After all these public show of romance they will still go and secretly sleep with bank MD! yeye
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by borntoR35(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Well, I would say with what we are accustomed to, the guy is a simp or he's not manly enough.

It quite irritating that we've have seen romantic acts to be only from males but not from females also.

When you're in love, there is nothing that you cannot basically do to keep the happiness of the union

Most people are just talking negative about the guy, but trust me some people really want that scene.

Personally, that doesn't make the man less of a man
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by Happy2020: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Those big girls are good for something other than bending over
Re: Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road by 12345baba(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2021
planetx:
This doesn't look like Lagos
listen to audio in the recording

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.